Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu (32568 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 37-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by etcsines: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
A 37-year-old man, Seyi Onayemi, committed suicide in Ikorodu estate in Lagos state on Friday, August 30th.

A statement from the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, Bala Elkana, says on August 30th, men of the Shagamu Road Police Station, Ikorodu received a distress call that the deceased allegedly drank a poisonous substance suspected to be Snipper insecticide and died in his room at 7th Avenue, Rofo Estate, Odogunyan, Shagamu road, Ikorodu.

Bala says the scene was visited by homicide detectives and the corpse was evacuated to mortuary for autopsy.

The empty bottle of the poisonous substance and a suicide note were recovered from the scene.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/37-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in.html

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
He is old enough to decided which way to take and his old enough to himself to die..He escaped to unknown world!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by uzedo1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
He is old enough to decided which way to take and his old enough to himself to die..He escape to unknown world!

I keep wondering, how do they do it

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Jabioro: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
uzedo1:

I keep wondering, how do they do it
That was stupid bravery..I kept telling people suicide is not the solution.. Problem are life challenges and it will soon fade away.Even your Android phones before the inventor get to where we are today the team faces a lot of challenges... Don't kill yourself please I am on my knees begging every soul who's planning to to do so!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by BenAndrew: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rip

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
He's tired of life already. 
The devil has won the battle in his life.

yemithony2012:
U can't just understand. Life stuggles can be overwhelming . I been contemplating sucide for few weeks now, I an bought d snipper , d though of my young child has been preventing me
Please Yemi, no matter what, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.
Do that for your child we beg you.

Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Kill Yourself
......by FruitCakes.
     

The world needs you.
You have so much to live for.
We all go through a low point in our lives but choosing not to give in to these trials determines how strong we are as persons.
Your dreams need some fulfilling to do.
Nobody can ever replace you.
The world will miss you once you’re gone.
Heck, I will miss you like crazy.
Committing suicide will never solve your problems, it will only make it worse for the people you decide to leave behind.
What would your 5-year-old self say if he or she were to find out that you’ll only result to suicide?
Really. Think about it. “Heh, what a coward.”
Your family and friends will be devastated.
Are you really going to throw your entire future just because you’re temporarily down?
Somebody out there is constantly praying to meet someone like you.
There will be more Star Wars films that will come out. You need to see every one of them.
Your future kids will never come into existence if you die now.
You could save someone’s life tomorrow, or next week, or next year. Hold on.
You are too beautiful to disappear.
You are bigger than any of your problems.
Someone is always there to listen to you.
You are never alone in this struggle.
The world is yours to own.
Every country in this world awaits you.
You’ll never know what happens after Episode VII.
You really don’t have the right to take away that life of yours.
You are perfect in someone’s eyes.
You did not go through everything you just went through just to have your life ended right now.
A portion of the world’s population is having sex right this very moment and you’re here contemplating on whether or not you’re going to take your life. Think about it, man.
Tomorrow is another day. Please be there to see it.
Someone in this world is dying to see that smile of yours. Give them the luxury of experiencing the beauty of it.
You’re worth more than what you think.
There are far more positive things to think about.
Your future partner will thank the heavens for your existence. Don’t waste it.
God loves you
You’ll miss out on the opportunity on having a nice warm cup of coffee on a cold December morning.
You just don’t know it, but you changed someone’s life.
And they are thankful for you.
If you commit suicide then you change your mind, it’ll all be too late.
Pain always ends.
It is okay to ask for advice. There are a lot of people out there who are willing to help you out.
That feeling of being alive is just wonderful.
One day, all these suicidal thoughts will just be a memory. Keep holding on until that happens.
You are destined for greatness.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by freemanbubble: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
This are weak men
That is why sometimes he good make man dey smoke or womanize or drink alcohol. If you dey do any of this three ehnnnn suicide nor go fit come your mind

Nothing go make me commit suicide

No matter what because me i dey do the three things. I dey carry woman, I dey drink and i dey smoke weed.

When i check my result last year
Na so so F i see

Fortran F
Pascal F

Immediately na im i call my guy make he buy 1500 naira weed
Na so i smoke all night till 2am
Devil punish Uniben na me them want frustrate.
Las last i go dey alright because nor be only school them take dey better

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
etcsines:
A 37-year-old man, Seyi Onayemi, committed suicide in Ikorodu estate in Lagos state on Friday, August 30th.

A statement from the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, Bala Elkana, says on August 30th, men of the Shagamu Road Police Station, Ikorodu received a distress call that the deceased allegedly drank a poisonous substance suspected to be Snipper insecticide and died in his room at 7th Avenue, Rofo Estate, Odogunyan, Shagamu road, Ikorodu.

Bala says the scene was visited by homicide detectives and the corpse was evacuated to mortuary for autopsy.

The empty bottle of the poisonous substance and a suicide note were recovered from the scene.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/37-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in.html

It's called buhari effect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by iCauseTrouble: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Suicide rate rose geometrically under Buhari administration.
Thunder, Sango and Amadioha fire those who vote Buhari for second term shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by madenigga(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
the guy is a coward.

if i say whats on my mind on what the guy should have done, crime would increase in this country, so lemme close my mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by coolexy2: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
The labour of our good heroes past shall not be 8n vain
I can't wait to see a better nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Orpe7(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lazy man
Na only u life tire abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by BenAndrew: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jabioro:
That was stupid bravery..I kept telling people suicide is not the solution.. Problem are life challenges and it will soon fade away.Even your Android phones before the inventor get to where we are today the team faces a lot of challenges... Don't kill yourself please I am on my knees begging every soul who's planning to to do so!!!
Sadly not everyone reason the same way and have the same strength. They are some situations some can't deal with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Realfrankie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
This Nigeria too hard, some the give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Aliencraft(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Realfrankie:
This Nigeria too hard, some the give up
Nigeria hard no be small.
But what if Nigeria is hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Opexzy: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sniper has been killing men since 19s...

RIP MAN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
............... Some situations hard to control!.....

The only time to test your faith is only during this phase (Not happy moment).........

Some people are there without any hope for today or 2maro, hungry, no job, no place to stay... Depression is real but it also has different level.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
If life was hard for you... It therefore means it was hard for your family... Now you've killed yourself.... Where do you want them to see money for burial ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Toscarel: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
The way suicide has increased in this present administration sorry regime is alarming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Hades2016(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rip.... We’re all coming but not today though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Twenty47(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
No Matter the situation.. Suicide is a No No my people.
Pls God... come to our aid in this Country cuz we are no longer safe in our father land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by okeniti: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
#respectthedead

Serious action needs to be taken regarding suicide in this country. Imagine all the ones we don't hear of.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by Onyekachi419(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
You need to be strong in mind to survive in Nigeria.

I pity his soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by okeniti: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
#respectthedead

Serious action needs to be taken regarding suicide in this country. Imagine all the ones we don't hear of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anyone who commits suicide goes straight to HELL FIRE.

The devil won the battle in his life!

What a shame!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by ud4u: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Height of fustration, is a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ikorodu by tiredoflife(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
I have no issues with the suicide
My issue is why use sniper
It's a very painful and slow way to go
I have seen a guy I buried die from taking sniper
He was begging till he died
Asking for us to save him
Sniper is a painful way to go shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State / The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.