Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets (1004 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by Puvor: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
A year ago, this twitter user made these statements and it looks like what is happening presently. Was he making intelligent predictions or just random guesses? The tweets have since been retreated over a thousand times. See below.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by nkenu(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes, he was right.
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kai! I follow dat guy on twitter, he tweets for cash, so I do not take him serious. He was one of the major campainers of Atiku but after he lost the primaries, APC appointed him as one of their social media agents.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by DaBullIT(m): 5:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Agent or no agent

He's the first Igbo that understands magic doesn't happen

Cleanse or restructure first everything else follows
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by modath(f): 5:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Having fractured bone go through a reset is not only painful, it renders the injured incapacitated & out of sorts for a period, so expecting a painless departure from the old order is out of place.

All Mo sha know is that to destroy easy like ABC, na to rebuild and rehab nor be play play sontin...
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by Chidiokereke(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Sigh. I just saw this and while I would ordinarily ignore, for the sake of those who would see this and believe you, here's what it is.

1) I campaigned for Atiku because I had studied him for a long time and I believed he would manage the Nigerian economy better than Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari. While I hope Buhari would eventually do well, the current Nigerian situation proves I wasn't wrong that Buhari's grasp of the economy is poor.

2) When Atiku lost the primaries, I supported Buhari because I believed Goodluck Jonathan did not deserve a second term.

3) I have never been an APC agent. I am not a member of any political party. While I actively and unregrettably supported Buhari for presidency, I also campaigned for Jimi Agbaje (Lagos PDP) and Alex Ottih (Abia APGA). When I decide to join a party, I would not hide it.

4) You need to unfollow me on Twitter before God strikes you down for trying to tarnish my image.

5) Peace.

mineANDurs:
Kai! I follow dat guy on twitter, he tweets for cash, so I do not take him serious. He was one of the major campainers of Atiku but after he lost the primaries, APC appointed him as one of their social media agents.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by chiefobdk(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Chidiokereke:
Sigh. I just saw this and while I would ordinarily ignore, for the sake of those who would see this and believe you, here's what it is.

1) I campaigned for Atiku because I had studied him for a long time and I believed he would manage the Nigerian economy better than Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari. While I hope Buhari would eventually do well, the current Nigerian situation proves I wasn't wrong that Buhari's grasp of the economy is poor.

2) When Atiku lost the primaries, I supported Buhari because I believed Goodluck Jonathan did not deserve a second term.

3) I have never been an APC agent. I am not a member of any political party. While I actively and unregrettably supported Buhari for presidency, I also campaigned for Jimi Agbaje (Lagos PDP) and Alex Ottih (Abia APGA). When I decide to join a party, I would not hide it.

4) You need to unfollow me on Twitter before God strikes you down for trying to tarnish my image.

5) Peace.

to follow u for Twitter who e Don help?

nonentity

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by 7kahfe(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
nothing good comes easy not even CHANGE
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by ziccoit: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Change doesn't come easy. Every great nations of the world have experienced the hard transition period Nigerians are passing through now.
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by tuniski: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
If only we know where this govt is heading to. This is not like nigeria is being reborn rather it is a continuous journey of nation building. A welfarist shouldn't in his reign declare the work done by capitalist before him as destruction!
This buhari's admin and fans knack for saying nigeria was destroyed is their bane. They are so far destroying nigeria. Fraud of a party.
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by captirony: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
You nailed it. I believe there is too much at stake for Buhari and the Apc having booted out GEJ, than to jeopardize their whole four years. One year is a long time. Things are difficult. But I'm still willing to cut them some slack. The remaining three years is a longer time. I wasn't a serious critique of GEJ administration in his first two years of nothingness.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Twitter User Chydee's Prophecy Coming To Fruition? See Tweets by ckmayoca: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2016
mineANDurs:

Isokuso of the year.
One can support any candidate of his or choice.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? / Fayose Attacks Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Nigeria Is Divided Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.