Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? (1004 Views)

How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
In life, things really come to those who know what they want and are definite about it. Opportunities are always around for those who are always at alert to recognize them.

If you are given the 'once in a life time' opportunity to make a request from the President knowing fully well that he will not decline, What would that be?

Let's see those who know what they want.

cc..Lalasticlala
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
You better wake up and stop dreaming.
tongue
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by nedu2000(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
'pls resign sir'
Since he confessed that he's incapable of doing anything else
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by ajebuter(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will tell hin to resign

Hand over to a younger and fresher mind

And retire to enjoy his grandkids and cows
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by abimbawealth(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
What do i want other than for him to hand over the affairs of Naija to me? shebi he won't decline
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by demolinka(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Let zahra have my baby, sir.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Danzakidakura(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
ask him to do Awolowo style, you know what I mean ? ota pia pia.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Fmartin(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will request him to appoint me as d minister for petroleum since he can't handle.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by omanzo02: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Request that he travel again......100% sure he won't decline grin
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Nelson05(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will ask him 2 sponsor in a handwork and also ensure dat every young Nigerian has a trade den finally i will ask him 2 place more tougher ban on imported goods.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
AdmiralDru:
You better wake up and stop dreaming. I am awake bro
tongue
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fmartin:
I will request him to appoint me as d minister for petroleum since he can't handle.

He will decline
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
ajebuter:
I will tell hin to resign

Hand over to a younger and fresher mind

And retire to enjoy his grandkids and cows

He will decline you know
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Danzakidakura:
ask him to do Awolowo style, you know what I mean ? ota pia pia.
No..you'd be looking for trouble
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimbawealth:
What do i want other than for him to hand over the affairs of Naija to me? shebi he won't decline
Of course he will
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
demolinka:
Let zahra have my baby, sir.
Hmm..someone is looking for life imprisonment
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by ckmayoca: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blow up the senate when the senators r in it so we can have new set with civil servant grade level payment.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
jail Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Alison Madueke.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
ckmayoca:
Blow up the senate when the senators r in it so we can have new set with civil servant grade level payment.
Buhari won't oblige, you know that
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Destined2win: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ioannes:
jail Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Alison Madueke.
You better wake up from your tall dream
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
You better wake up from your tall dream

please read the original post again.
Re: Make A Request To The President Knowing He Won't Decline, What Would It Be? by abimbawealth(f): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
Of course he will

*thumbs up*

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Dbir Boss Sir Monday John Onyeme As He Clock +1 Today / Rivers Rerun: Women Group Charges FG To Question Governor Wike / Federal Government Fulfills His Promise Of 10,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.