Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 (100041 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
okusebi:
please, someone should tell me any mobro channel that will feature the match, cant access supersport here in china... i just dont want to miss this match.

yungchief:

Tnx..... Abeg which local station go show d match??!??
I doubt our local TV stations will transmit the Live match due to the fact that the venue is not within Nigeria.

We have to rely on Dstv, Gotv, CTL, and Online Streaming or visit the nearest viewing centre.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by JayJustus(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
just play two stikers up front...let ighalo have another supporting striker wouldn't mind seeing fanendo adi tho...ighalo is more effective that way ask troy deeney...start iwobi on the left and musa then bring in simon at least 60 minutes into the game and try switching iwobi to the right flank...let them suffer the egyptian right back and then when he's weak get those crosses into the box or play quick passes with kelechi problem solved
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunky87:
Finally, I have a Nlder birthdaymate. Happy Birthday in areas my bro!
Wow!Wish you the same bro.Where my cake na? cheesy

#MarchPeepsRocks! grin
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
We have to attack, attack and attack..

And at the same time be very cautious defensively..

Hopefully we can get the much needed victory tomorrow
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
JayJustus:
just play two stikers up front...let ighalo have another supporting striker wouldn't mind seeing fanendo adi tho...ighalo is more effective that way ask troy deeney...start iwobi on the left and musa then bring in simon at least 60 minutes into the game and try switching iwobi to the right flank...let them suffer the egyptian right back and then when he's weak get those crosses into the box or play quick passes with kelechi problem solved

We have not utilized Ighalo to his strength..
We need to partner him with another striker and Aaron Samuel / Fanendo Ado comes to mind..

Musa should start from the bench as both Moses' are likely to tire out easily before 75 minutes of play.

Iwobi should also start.

Onazi also should be very very careful. He should avoid those unnecessary tackles and froward runs thereby exposing the back four..
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Jascon4: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
robosky02:
2017 AFCON Qualifier:

Egypt vs Nigeria

Date: Tue 29th march 2016

Venue: Alexandria, Egypt

What's the time for the match?
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by ajatim(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jascon4:

7pm
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Seun360(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naija must collect tmr.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by okusebi(m): 1:17am On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

I doubt our local TV stations will transmit the Live match due to the fact that the venue is not within Nigeria.

We have to rely on Dstv, Gotv, CTL, and Online Streaming or visit the nearest viewing centre.
i usually watch most of epl matches from some chinese site and mobdro sometimes... but i am not use to streaming from mobdro, since the channels are many dunno which will fearure the match or in worse case non might feature it.... just want to get a sure streaming channel..
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
okusebi:

i usually watch most of epl matches from some chinese site and mobdro sometimes... but i am not use to streaming from mobdro, since the channels are many dunno which will fearure the match or in worse case non might feature it.... just want to get a sure streaming channel..
Then ensure you come online when the match is on the verge of starting. I prognosticate that people will post streaming links at that particular time. or you can search Google at that time too.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by okusebi(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

Then ensure you come online when the match is on the verge of starting. I prognosticate that people will post streaming links at that particular time. or you can search Google at that time too.
谢谢
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Jascon4:

let's be there 6pm let's go there
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by lexyman(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Daninya11:

We need to partner him with another striker and Aaron Samuel / Fanendo Ado comes to mind..

Musa should start from the bench as both Moses' are likely to tire out easily before 75 minutes of play.

Iwobi should also start.

Onazi also should be very very careful. He should avoid those unnecessary tackles and froward runs thereby exposing the back four..

I understand what u are saying clearly that Ighalo will function well with another striker , pairing him with another striker will bring the best of him , just the way he functioned in watford pairing with deeney , if Sia 1 want to play like this I will suggest that he crowd the midfield with 4 men and mikel playing his role solely as a dm , and let iheanacho and victor Moses play a free role while the forth man etebo play as a box to Box midfielder .... This time there will be no wingers and d defense line need to be discipline cos they don't have any business coming forward . 4-1-3-1 switch to 4-4-2 . (Diamond formation . A very tactical formation but it will produce result if the defense line are discipline .
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by JayJustus(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Daninya11:

Iwobi should also start.

seconded!! ighalo should be partnered...really missed the 2013 duo of emenike and ideye...some hot stuff there... yes Onazi could be reckless at times...a 4-4-2 formation would be very nice to see with iheanacho as a false nine to partner Ighalo cos he has faired well with city like that sometimes ..Iwobi on the left and whoever on the right cos I've never seen Simon on the right flank even for Gent...Onazi very deep in front of the back four leaving mikel with a fabregas-esque free role...some distribution channel ishhhh... feel like siasia should learn from Nairaland coaching staffs lololololol
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Frankaka8(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2016
greatness22:
Am not seeing sunday mba, yemi alade and timi dakolo on that list. **opens the 6th bottle of bear**
seems u are drinking beer mixed with thinner
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by akinsmania4me(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Time of the macth pls
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Wale112(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Egypt 4 super chickens 0

Only Ghana can defeat egypt.

Ghana is the real giant of Africa.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by deji68: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
With no Trophy ... grin grin grin
Wale112:
Egypt 4 super chickens 0

Only Ghana can defeat egypt.

Ghana is the real giant of Africa.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
akinsmania4me:
Time of the macth pls
Be ready at 6pm. the match might commence from 6pm or 7pm. Different sources are projecting discrepant times.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Daninya11:

Iwobi should also start.

I agree @bolded. The services of Musa should be deployed to the flanks in second half to help devastate the defenders with his apace speed, since the defenders will be showing fatigue at that particular time.

And he should be cautioned on how and when attempt to deliver noxious passes against the pharaohs because he made some goofy passes in the last game that lead to failure to consolidate on auspicious chances.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016

The NFF ‏@thenff
.@NGSuperEagles XI vs Egypt: Akpeyi, Shehu, Amuzie, Ambrose, Oboabona, Mikel Obi, Etebo, Aminu, Musa, V. Moses, Ighalo #SoarSuperEagles

Just In»» That's our starting eleven,sad that ikeme won't keep today embarassed embarassed.

Choi! Sia Didn't start Onazi! shocked angry
No Echiejile embarassed
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by isaiah9(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Guys which of the bein sports channel will show our match So i can stream it
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2016

The NFF ‏@thenff
Subs: Echiejile, Iheanacho, Azubuike, Simon, Ezenwa, Onazi, Iwobi #SoarSuperEagles #EGYNGA
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by phamarsenal: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
did starting eleven no sweet me at all, see bench why not drop either onazi or azubike and use Aron Samuel at least eh, echijile too is missing. fingers crossed, wish dem luck
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by 2pence(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
All the points against Chad , stands for nothing as they withdrew from the qualifiers.. its a bit tricky and seemly is a daunting task now. Egypt at 4 points , Nigeria 2 points and Tanzania 1 point.. Its a must win for the Eagles.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by jotey(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
mods!!!

move Dix shit 2 front page
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Kaxmytex(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
group G nw has 3 teams

Nigeria need all the 3point in Alexander.....if we play a draw in d next couple of hours, no qualification for us

the elimination of chad has dealt a blow on our chances of qualifying....
our game against chad has been cancelled.....

we now have 2point in 2 matches

Team. point. played

Egypt 4. 2

Nigeria. 2. 2

Tanzania. 2. 1

Only God fit save us Now...
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by yoged(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
@NGSuperEagles XI vs Egypt: Akpeyi, Shehu,
Amuzie, Ambrose, Oboabona, Mikel, Etebo,
Aminu, Musa, V. Moses, Ighalo. Subs: Echiejile, Iheanacho, Azubuike, Simon,
Ezenwa, Onazi, Iwobi
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
miracle if we qualifying. walahi!
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by yoged(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Heard the Match is 6 pm . Don't know how true it is
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by otokx(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
We hope for the best, we can do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.