Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. (960 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Facts About Hell In The Bible / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Karlebolu(m): 1:55am On Mar 26, 2016
http://www.godsplanforall.com/

Whenever I hear Hell, I'm always frightened and what always come to my mind is how would a loving God with infinite mercy allow his creature who never chose to be created to burn for eternity? I mean this same God knew man before he was born, he knew the ones that'll stick to him and the ones that wouldn't, so why would he still send man to hell?

This has been giving me sleepless night and I practically became a Christian atheist, in fact I occasionally jump in panic, there was even a time I ran from my room to the sitting room in the middle of the night crying and wailing because I was frightened by the thought of hell. Well today, I found the truth and I'm now at peace.

Majority of the mess we have/hear today in Christianity is as a result of misinterpretation of the Manuscript from which the Scripture was written.

So I employ those still looking for answers to go through this website http://www.godsplanforall.com/
, you'll find your answers there.

Thanks and God bless you! smiley
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Karlebolu(m): 2:03am On Mar 26, 2016
Pr0ton bro, you need this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by ikubch(m): 2:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Karlebolu:
Are you a Biochemist?
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Karlebolu(m): 2:46am On Mar 26, 2016
ikubch:

Are you a Biochemist?

More like a student of Biochemistry.
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Chazzyboy: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2016
U wail at night did u kill somebody?
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
You better Repent. Hell is too hot to want to see if it exist or not. Don't allow your mind fool you; don't allow articles deceive you. A day is coming when the son of man shall separate good from evil. Did you read about the rich man? Don't allow that happen to you. Upon death, there is no repentance. You have the chance now to repent and come to God, aside that, don't expect more; you should know the rest. Heaven is real, Hell is real. There nothing like Christian atheist. You are either for God or not for Him. He who has an ear should hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by ikubch(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Karlebolu:

More like a student of Biochemistry.
I am!
Re: Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. by Pr0ton: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Karlebolu:

That's a whole lot to go through bro. But I can deduce its core is universalism. Interesting enough, universalism was my last denomination before I became an atheist so I know their doctrines. To be sincere with myself (or to yourself) there was no way I could be 'deceived' that the doctrine of hell was not in the Bible. It's just glaring everywhere... How could someone read this and say it's not intended to be literal and not a continuous act?

Matt 13:50

and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mark 9:43

If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

The above verses clearly show the doctrine of ever-lasting suffering in fire. I think, in my opinion, this was a great deal for the consequence of not believing or acting moral as it would create more fear in man's heart and so forcing them to act in line with what the Bible says. Even Muslims believe in an eternal hell fire.

Universalists argue that the 'forever' associated with punishment in the Bible is actually an age and not a never-ending term. This argument causes implications because same Greek word for the word is the same as the one associated with 'eternal life'. Does that mean eternal life is something that will one day end too?

And the issue of hell didn't make me an Atheist, it was part of what made me an Atheist.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Inbreeding. Fact :Muhammad Married His Paternal Cousin / Updates About The 'sacrificial Giving' Card From RCCG Region 14 / See 5 Bible Verses That 'prove' Christianity Is Not A Peaceful Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.