Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja (29705 Views)

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by 247frolicboss(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Lawal Nasir, a Commander at Federal Road Safety Corps(FRSC) shared the news on Facebook. The driver has been apprehended. What he wrote below:

"One of FRSC Gallant Officers, Tony was knocked down by a lunatic driver while on official duty yesterday in fct Abuja n the officer passed on. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace" Amen!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photo-frsc-officer-killed-by-reckless.html

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by ORACLE1975(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2016
RIP

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by buygala(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2016
The posters below me tho...

All of them carrying on about how FRSC officials stand in d middle of the road while performing their duty, thus blaming the dude for his own death undecided... as if they were there when The man stood like Spartacus in the middle of the road and got himself killed...I am still looking for the part where the report says he died while standing in d middle of the road undecided

A lot of peeps get knocked down and killed while walking on the pedestrian lane or even sitting down in their own balconies sad...

So it's only right that we just commiserate with d dude's family and stop all the finger-pointing and needless grandstanding angry .

I am not saying it's right to do silly stuff in the course of doing our jobs... but it's also not right to automatically jump to unwarranted conclusions and blame corpses for their own death sad

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by McCarlito(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Why wont he be knocked down angry
With the way they gallantly stand infront of moving vehicles all in the name of carrying out duties....

Still RIP anyway

32 Likes

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by eherbal(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Hazards of the job! It's about time we up our game by retraining our officers in case of unseen circumstances. Dash cams and onboard computers should be installed on their vehicles too. It helps checks the drivers vehicle data from the security of their vehicles.

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by brainbox1000(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Okay
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by hakeem02: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
God!
Rest in peace
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by olafunny(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
The truth is bitter, but i must say this: The way these so called FRSC officials stay in d middle of the road to stop cars is uncalled for. This is government work, it's not a do or die affair. And it's nt even dat they remit all the monies they collect into the proper account. Ta ba ran ni nise eru, a fi t'omo je ni.

R.I.P to the dead. May God forgv all ur sins. Lesson for others.

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by TooNoisy(f): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
McCarlito:
Why wont he be knocked down angry
With the way they gallantly stand infront of moving vehicles all in the name of carrying out duties....

Still RIP anyway

Just Shut the hell up okay!

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by seankay(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
I know death is inevitable however if things are right in this country, it would assuage mortality rate in this country.

The driver was trying to escape cos his papers were not complete or prolly because he was not a good driver and if I have to settle down for the second assumption then the question should be why would FRSC grant him a Driver's license without testing his driving skills?

FRSC on the other hand might wanna stop him cos they wanna collect their quick bribe from an erring driver and not because they have to castigate him for flouting the Law.

In some countries,you can't drive unless you have all the requirements and have passed through the normal screenings,you dare not cos even if you're are not stopped,your ticket is waiting for you. If Nigeria was like that,that FRSC officer might be alive right now
All I can say is RIP to the man
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Icecomrade: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2016

Sad

I wish it was a police that got killed like this. I won't feel a thing.

FRSC are one the good guys in my books
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2016
no R I P from me! What da hell was he doing in front of a moving vehicle anyway?

TooNoisy:

Just Shut the hell up okay!
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
I sympathize with his family though, but these guys should do their job with a little sense. They stand on the road flagging down a speeding vehicle, forgetting that some people are not normal.

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
fine! so he stood in front of an approaching car and was knocked down.

was he trying to form Iron Man or what!

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by refiner(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
RiPP....undecided
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by swisschris(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
E don tey ,wey all this origin drivers don dey warn road safety, this drivers promised one day there break will fall and person go land for gutter naija we must hear word because of 20 naira

Rip

#blamebuhari
#thatmanshouldbedeportedandbannedfromallovertheworld
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Dahveydson(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Hope the lunatic driver have been arrested...
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Terrible.... But the way those FRSC ppl dey do for road like say them get spare lives.. Rip sir

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by hesilo(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Rest in peace brody...in ya nxt life wen u stand aagainst a moving vehicle, knw dt wen iron and bone meet, iron go win.
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by refiner(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
no R I P from me! What da hell was he doing in front of a moving vehicle anyway?

performing his duty!undecided
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
R.I.P.
Na so h'all this buz driverz dey recklezz.
Na so one buz driver jam woman motor.The woman dey rant,the driver tellam;
Madam na your bumper I pull nobe your pant.
W.T.F
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by lordpherow98(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
D man carry govt work 4 head Ni? He get mind stand for road wen fast car dey come, all in d name of work .. Na him wife and children I pity RIP
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by oloriooko(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Carelessness on the part of the dead
God comfort loved ones he left behind
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Greataausim(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Ok...... Jesus christ, I don't knw he was a road safety officer, it's unfortunate that FCT authority has not ban all boys driving a fansic cars, they drives as if they above the laws..... Just saw it live wen I was driving through the sense of the incident, Hmmm, believe me we no see dis boy catch, but alast the front tyre burst. The FCT police catched him after serious chased, I believe the boy is cooling his feet at maitama police station, if really he has not been bailed, because I heard dat his father is one of the instrument of change (APC), u died a legend while u are on duty, I believe the government will compensate ur immediate family u left behind. May ur soul rest in peace
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
HMM HMM collection of bribes ehn...what da hell happened to taking the plate numbers which they put "security" features on and forced us to buy?

refiner:

performing his duty!undecided

Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:

Just shut it. You are heartless. Every job has its risk and we should salute their commitment and bravery. Its all to make our country safer
heartless in dis marra yea am happily heartless!

toyetade:

Just shut it. You are heartless. Every job has its risk and we should salute their commitment and bravery. Its all to make our country safer
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by Hammefeez: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
If the driver is actually a lunatic then, it mean no case.

FRSC will stand at the middle of the road and ask a driver to pack so that he can fine or collect money from him and FRSC guy will think the driver is happy abii?

Commercial drivers fear FRSC because they can't run away from that particullar road.

Private drivers don't give a dang! So next time you see a private car, especially NOT expenssive ones, think twice before you jump to on the road.
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by abes(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2016
RIP
But the way these officers form James Bond in front of moving vehicles would make you wonder if they value their lives.
Re: Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja by mozkunzult: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Frsc its a pity that when some of the officials see a vehicle on high speed u still stand at the center of the road to flag them down. Dont risk your life becouse u want to ask for drivers licence and irregular papers just to find a fault on your victims. Well rip to d dead.

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries / Herbalist With 7 Human Skulls In Kwara Caught & Paraded By Police (Photos) / Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture)