Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband (1092 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by HungerBAD: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2016
He refused to pay daughter’s school fees —Wife

A 59-year-old businessman, Mr Joseph Olatunde, has filed for divorce at an Igando customary court in Lagos State over his wife’s alleged shameful act.

Joseph, in his application, is seeking for the dissolution of his marriage to his wife, Kemi, whom he said had gained a reputation as a street-fighter.

“My wife, who is a pastor, an evangelist, a church interpreter and women leader, fought with nine persons in a day in our street wearing only a bra and a tight.

“She fought from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., during which residents of the street were begging her to stop but she refused.
“I also pleaded with her but she cursed and I was ashamed of myself.

“I had to take her pictures with my cell phone when she was fighting in the public with only the brassier covering her body and sent it to her family,” he said.

Joseph testified that his wife was in the habit of starving him of food and would always tell him that, “I should ask my children to cook for me.”
He told the court that Kemi also maltreated his three children from another woman and does not even want to see my friends and other family members.

“My wife has been hostile to my children and this has led them to vacate my house and rent an apartment elsewhere.
“She always fought my friends and relatives anytime they visited me and this attitude of hers has stopped them from coming to my house,” he said.

The petitioner said that his wife was also fond of going out without his permission only to return home at her discretion.
Joseph said that whenever he queried her, she would abuse him.

He, therefore, pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage, saying he could no longer continue to be ridiculed, starved and deserted by his children, friends and relatives all because of a woman.

However, the 42-year-old Kemi denied all the allegations.

“I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband,” she said.
She said that her husband had refused to pay the school fees of her daughter from another man who had been living with them since they got married.

Kemi urged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for a divorce, saying she still loved him.
President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case till May 10 for judgement.

Lalasticlacla

http://tribuneonlineng.com/my-wife-who-is-a-pastor-an-evangelist-is-a-street-fighter-

1 Like

Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by maxti: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Ok
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by politricks: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2016
The lord called her to be a Street fighter. Praise the lord!! I am sure if she were to have a church, the name would be 'royal rumble church of christ' and trust me she would still have members.
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by oglalasioux(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Why won't there be problem with children here and there from different marriages?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by Freshboi: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
The man made a very good decision. Never pick up another man's bills. How would she expect him to train another man's child?
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by oloriooko(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Tge couple should be sent on exile to the island of Patmos maybe they might encounter divine visitation for the change they both obviously require SMH
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by oloriooko(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
The couple should be sent on exile to the island of Patmos maybe they might encounter divine visitation for the change they both obviously require SMH
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by eyinjuege: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Freshboi:
The man made a very good decision. Never pick up another man's bills. How would she expect him to train another man's child?

Well, ideally if he can , he should. It's just like saying why would she be expected to train and take care of his kids from another woman?
Which seems to be what is happening here. He feels he shouldn't take care of another man's child, and she feels she shouldn't take care of another woman's children.

I think when a couple decide to marry, they should IF POSSIBLE try to relieve their spouses of some of their responsibility. The man can try to support her once in a while with the school fees, and she should also try to be there for his kids.

Though, from his narrative she sounds like a cantankerous woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by lilmax(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2016
They deserve eachother

Irresponsible parents=wayward children
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2016
she must be Chun-li of street fighter
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by naijathings(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
The two of them just brought children from other marriages and put them in a ship of confusion captained by Sakura.
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by naijathings(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2016
politricks:
The lord called her to be a Street fighter. Praise the lord!! I am sure if she were to have a church, the name would be 'royal rumble church of christ' and trust me she would still have members.

I don't think you would like such a church to go on DOOR TO DOOR evangelism on your STREET.
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by just2okworld(f): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijathings:

I don't think you would like such a church to go on DOOR TO DOOR evangelism on your STREET.
lol
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
"She fought from 8am to 11pm." cheesy She probably was on ecstasy. cheesy On a serious note I honestly think that the husband might have exaggerated everything to sweeten his way out of the marriage. Hercules on rampage. grin grin
Re: My Wife, Who Is A Pastor, An Evangelist Is A Street-fighter —husband by GoldenJAT(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some likely titles 4d woman's fight would b 1 . fight 2 finish 2.till death 3.d woman with the issue of fighting spirit. 4 . fight 2 finish... As in eh!! U read sumthins here, ND u cn only imagine it.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture / Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son / yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.