Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son (1089 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by Snapchat: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
A 63-year old mother may face with a five-year-long prison sentence for throwing a plastic slipper at her 38-year-old son, who filed a complaint to the police even though she missed the target.

During a heated argument in her home in Honaz district of southwestern Denizli province on March 13, Şenay Güzel threw her slippers at her son, Hasan Güzel. 38-year-old Güzel went to a
local police station in response and filed a complaint. The public prosecutor launched an investigation upon the complaint and prepared a criminal
charge regarding the case, in which he sought imprisonment from two to five years for attempted actual bodily harm in line with the Turkish Penal Code. The criminal charge was accepted by the 6th Criminal Court of General Jurisdiction.

Şenay Güzel stated that she did not know slippers were considered as weapons. "I threw my slipper, because my son insulted me. It didn't even hit him. If I had known that slippers count as weapons, I wouldn't have thrown them. And what if this slipper hit someone, it wouldn't even hurt. Is there any mother who does not
throw slippers at her child while angry at them?" she said.

Hasan Ozan Orpak, Şenay Güzel's lawyer said that they were impatiently waiting for the ruling. "From now on, mothers should think twice before throwing slippers. We don't know if
every slipper throwing mother will be tried now. But if a complaint is filed, why not? These mothers may be sentenced to prison from two to five years."

I NO FIT DO THIS TO MY MAMA, NO MATTER WETIN HAPPEN.

www.dailysabah.com/nation/2016/11/06/mother-faces-5-year-prison-term-for-throwing-slipper-at-38-year-old-son
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by Deenite(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dis is funny nd also stupid.
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by thesicilian: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
So he wants to send his own mother to jail for throwing a slipper at him. He must be an irresponsible son.
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by sisisioge: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Haaaaaaa, the craaze in oyinbo land no get senior! She never carry omorogun throw and hit the target ni undecidedAnd the dude called the police on his mother? Chai! It is well.

This is the real kind of monkey...the one with the real chimpanzee pedigree! Omoiranu!
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by Caracta(f): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2016
A 38-year-old son should be married and raising a family. Probably the son was irresponsible and still living with his mother. What could make a mother throw slippers at a grown up ass? And the stup1d son got the mother arrested?

Some mothers sure do have them.
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2016
I can see why she would throw a slipper at him, smh.
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by titosantana(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mad people
Re: Mother Faces 5-year Prison Term For Throwing Slipper At 38-year-old Son by Revolva(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Caracta:
A 38-year-old son should be married and raising a family. Probably the son was irresponsible and still living with his mother. What could make a mother throw slippers at a grown up ass? And the stup1d son got the mother arrested?

Some mothers sure do have them.

Must someone be married

You could have said the young man should be living on his own first not married

Marriage is a choice in the western world

(1) (Reply)

As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Skin Radiance, Hair & Nail Support With Perfectil Platinum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.