Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,907 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (39667 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by imtfans(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
i like dis guys,i for be soldier sha.make i pass yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by cybriz82(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
You and who dey fight abeg?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! Great men of valour!!

The slayers of the siblings of the Ineffectual Buffoon whom he once said he "can't set the army to wipe out".

God bless you guys. smiley

Cc: Senator Ali Modu Shekau (PDP/Boko Haram National Chairman).
grin grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by cybriz82(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Media keep exposin dis guys to bokoharam..dis pic n d background alone is very dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Boyooosa(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
How I wish human eat devil humans, that picture would have been more lovely if one of the bh replaces dat meat on the fire cool
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by birmingham04: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! Great men of valour!!

The slayers of the siblings of the Ineffectual Buffoon whom he once said he "can't set the army to wipe out".

God bless you guys. smiley

Cc: Senator Ali Modu Shekau (PDP/Boko Haram National Chairman).
Na your sibling boko haram go be no be mine. Mumu ex presido.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by EROMS38(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one troops
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by KillJoy62(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lols reminds me of d good old days in dafur Sudan. In my loc at AU camp in el jelinar. Used to be in Bravo company in Nibatt 37. Were in tango9 nd tango10 we catch enough bushmeat nd so den in naija na QRG tins as per Gbem Gbem sarikin pawa in Niger state tins too nd leaving off the land survival as a tracker. War machines, men banana No Time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
D goat too small sef I wish I send dem one big cow to celebrate der easter...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by ojnnaco(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yet they are been given peanuts as salary despite this level of risk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by lekkie073(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
dainformant:
May God continue to bless this men.... While Christians are already in preparatory mood ahead of the Easter celebration, gallant troops who have laid down their lives for the security of this country -are fending for themselves with whatever the available presents them with. The brave soldiers were seen preparing for the festive season while in a remote location (in a jungle) in the northern part of the country. The soldiers even use water gotten from a well in the region (as seen in the pictures) -due to the lack of the "golden" resource....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/omg-see-how-nigerian-soldiers-are.html
they r .....'living the life" grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by 9ja4show: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Xposer:
after some people go dey try these men...e no easy oo

Who try them? Until they start respecting human rights , westerners and I wont take them serious.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by 9ja4show: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
cybriz82:
Media keep exposin dis guys to bokoharam..dis pic n d background alone is very dangerous.

They are not well trained , all they do is wear uniform and carry guns.

British police can defeat Nigeria army.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by bobogee007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
This

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by aishmuhd(f): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Happy Easter to d brave soldiers out there. God's blessings & HIS continuous protection is all I wished u all, Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by crackhouse(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
how I wish it was shekau they were roasting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by zcee: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I swear naija soldiers dey try e no easy....upon say govt no dey pay dem wella still dem dey endur dey fyt...God bless em all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
God bless yu guys n God bless Nigeria. Hoping to join yu guys soon. B4 I 4get happy Easter guys, May d blood of Jesus cover ya all.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by adoyi81: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
these are MEN

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by realmindz: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
See our fine boy soldiers....God bless u all galant army, slayers of the religious fanatics...eat well, kill them all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
FG need to increase this guys salary..

Nairaland official comedian
Thank you bro,
Your vote might count.
We are hoping too.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
crackhouse:
how I wish it was shekau they were roasting.

crackhouse,

You'd really cracked me up.

No matter the temptations, we are not cannibals.

But we can feed on any other animals...rodents, swine, chihuahua just name it.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
D goat too small sef I wish I send dem one big cow to celebrate der easter...

The cow might eventually end up being claimed by the commanding officer, so don't send.

And besides, goat is cheap to buy in the northeast... between 4500-5000 naira.

Whispering: dog is free.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Krayzeejhay(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
kozmokaz:
wow
ma love for the military eh pass the one I have for bae

really gonna join you guys soon
air force to be specific !
Same here!!.
Is the form out?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Sayelabola(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
KillJoy62:
Lols reminds me of d good old days in dafur Sudan. In my loc at AU camp in el jelinar. Used to be in Bravo company in Nibatt 37. Were in tango9 nd tango10 we catch enough bushmeat nd so den in naija na QRG tins as per Gbem Gbem sarikin pawa in Niger state tins too nd leaving off the land survival as a tracker. War machines, men banana No Time.

Gallant senior man!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Skipfr(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
God bless them. These ones wen dey Niger Delta attached to all these oil companies they sleep for a.c chop better food 3x daily.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by kozmokaz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Krayzeejhay:

Same here!!.
Is the form out?
not yet..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sad thing is their salary Is wack, upon their job is a risky job. The Government does not take care of them well. The only good thing about the job is that it is prestigious. I wish the government can take good care of them like the U.S Army.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by bjay13: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Those against d handy work of God in dis country 9ja will all run to get heart attack. May u not b found wanting IJN. Happy Easter guys. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by akin33(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
A call to the military is a call to serve the nation. Soldier have no time of his own unless he is discharge from service. They are the strength of the nation.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
kozmokaz:

not yet..
Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by jaynee1: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
sinkhole:
SMH for you!
If you are one of our soldiers in Sambisa and you think that civilians do not have rights again because you are doing your work, which you are being duely paid. I am asuring you that after you have finished harrasing the civilians finished Kirikiri will be your next abode till you die!
Kudos to our respectable gallant officers, who are always there to protect the weaks!
I am sure that if your father, Brother or hubby is in sambisa, u will understand dat d word duely paid* is not d right word to use. Yes some soldiers could drink up n be abusive,which is very wrong. Look at it this way, U give an uneducated young man a gun, teach him how to shoot, push him straight to north east, he gets transferred one day, goes to a peaceful place, obviously enjoys d privilege of d uniform n gun,takes advantage of civilians. Meanwhile officers in the same uniform but educated,they understand life better, can never hurt a civilian and they try to control d soldiers. Who would you blame, a poor soldier?Education* that's the problem here, as long as people who don't understand what human right mean are being employed, it's not going to stop. No Soldier or Officer comes out of North East the same, they are traumatised and they try to adjust to normal life, Nigeria has no effective therapy for them and civilians most times suffer it. But please calm down on your tempo cos u have no idea what their families alone go through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.