Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) (13831 Views)

Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / See Pics Of Man Shot On The Leg As As Black Marketers & Officials Clash In Lagos / Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by wristbangle: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
see how dere hard earned money has gone down d drain!

Naija!....dey don't heed to warnings....now some will resolve into kidnapping and robbery!

smh pitifully!undecided

I honestly want this exercise to go round all the federation to end this reckless activities of black marketers.

I experienced one yesterday who was gutted by fire by same black market activities he is involved in and after receiving 1st aid treatment from good samaritans, the idiot is still hovering to sell more to his customers. Some Nigerians don't value their lives. Even ordinary fowl is wiser than them.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Is this federal government thinking of ways to take actions, is up there.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

Naija!....dey don't heed to warnings....now some will resolve into kidnapping and robbery!

smh pitifully!undecided

My brother what do you call hard earn money... this money made easy with over 300 percent gain..
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by owanedo: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
Y nau, una no go provide job, pple wey dey manage demselve u go still dey punish dem
if dey catch fire na you go first shout government or buhari. farm work na work make dem go farm.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by owendei(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2016
MyGeneration:
Is dat a city or a desert?
No atom of civilization except ppl.
is dat wat ur eyes are telling u?
ask those from ur village who have been to jos n dey will tell u wat jos looks like.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by sheunsheun(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
owanedo:
if dey catch fire na you go first shout government or buhari. farm work na work make dem go farm.
Baba, nobi vandalism ooo, ow dem go catch fire nau
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by miqos02(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by adeyeye5353(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kreamie:
We're a bunch of stubborn people..We deserve the AK-47 rifles these police people carry about to threaten us..If not, we no go do normal..
u need to foresight before u talk, u need to look at the mist of survival in Nigeria before u judge no conditions is permanent
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by niggi4life(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
I keep saying this everytime that we are the major cause of our problems.
Apart from the fact that hoarding fuel is highly risky. Its also for selfish reasons.
U can imagine some people go as far as oil bunkering.. I had to stop talking to a friend after he left his place of work(where he was earning above 100k) to go into full time bunkering...
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
toksclive:
If petrol was readily available non of this would happen, it's just been wicked on the black market sellers

Petrol is available. This people are only interested in sharp practice and quick profit. All this filling stations you see have fuel.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by refiner(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

I honestly want this exercise to go round all the federation to end this reckless activities of black marketers.

I experienced one yesterday who was gutted by fire by same black market activities he is involved in and after receiving 1st aid treatment from good samaritans, the idiot is still hovering to sell more to his customers. Some Nigerians don't value their lives. Even ordinary fowl is wiser than them.

bad!...buh all dis boiled down to unemployment....undecided
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by refiner(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qmerit:

My brother what do you call hard earn money... this money made easy with over 300 percent gain..

how u take know?....it seems u are one of dem!grin
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by wristbangle: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

bad!...buh all dis boiled down to unemployment....undecided

And what happens to finding a legitimate business to do? These black marketers are lazy and that is why they are only interested in business that will produce sharp money and most time these businesses are illegitimate.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by sage2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Skanas:
Jtown na head quarters for black market naaaa.....kai! if by mistake dos gallons catch fire...dem go begin call devil...

#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...

Jtown is #073, my friend.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by sage2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why arrest entrepreneurs who saw an opportunity in the failure of the government? Make fuel available and they will be out of business in no time. Government always blaming citizens for its failure.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Skanas(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:

Jtown is #073, my friend.

Sorry bro, I know dat from Adam....wasn't referring to Jay anyways...

Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Benbobola(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Was really privileged to be present at the scene yesterday cos i stay beside NNPC mega station at secretariat junction. The special forces seized d fuel, gave it out to dem keke napep guys, full tank o. Also gaves dem out for free to some motorists. Was very proud of their actions seeing them. But forget o, dis morning black market guys don rebrand becos i still see dem dey sell d fuel hehehehehehe
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by akigbemaru: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Black market clamped down.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by nikz(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
This should be done in ph too. You see black marketers in front of filling stations that sell fuel at 86.50k per liter meanwhile no fuel in that station so one would wonder how they get fuel but nothing for the masses!
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by just2endowed: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
The government caused all these. This reminds us of the level of unemployment rate in Nigeria.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Skanas:
Jtown na head quarters for black market naaaa.....kai! if by mistake dos gallons catch fire...dem go begin call devil...

be 042 dude? I can't forget my university days in coal city. That city eh.... oringo gbukwe gi grin
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Corruption every where. The government should please create jobs in Jos. Most of the Jos boys that's what they do to earn a living.
Anywhere you go u will see black marketers
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by tinktanker: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

smh pitifully!undecided
blame d govt. If fuel was made available and easy to get. Who will patronize black mkt? It will only die a natural death
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by tinktanker: 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
blame d govt. If fuel was made available and easy to get. Who will patronize black mkt? It will only die a natural death
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by 9icetoo(m): 2:03am On Mar 27, 2016
MyGeneration:
How does stopping black market stop scarcity, i think it wud only mk it worse.
it will not make scarcity worse. it will actually alleviate the scarcity. most petrol stations hoard petrol and sell off in bulk to black market sellers with higher margins. the petrol stations make more money doing this so they'd rather lock up their stations and sell off to black marketers. this makes it impossible for legal users like you and I to drive into a petrol station to buy petrol at the stipulated price. the black marketers now sell this petrol at almost twice the stipulated price so as to make profit and pay off the margins they paid to the unscrupulous petrol stations.
it makes the scarcity worse.
Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Skanas(m): 2:25am On Mar 27, 2016
nwakibie3:

be 042 dude? I can't forget my university days in coal city. That city eh.... oringo gbukwe gi grin
Nwanne, ima ife Ana'lu biko...daalu rin Nne.

Re: Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) by Einl(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
If terrorists are attacking one of the villages in the outskirts of Jos, you will never see a any security operatives. How are the boys selling black market causing the scarcity... goats...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Remanded In Prison Custody Over N29 Million Scam / One Dead, 10 Injured In Abeokuta-Sagamu Road Crash / Man, 78, Defiles A 6 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.