Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

And .... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / And .... (4682 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2016
. Transaction of 79 usd completed last night and he said he will make payment once he got home to use his token. Unknown to me, he was buying time to clear all traces on nl, and blocking his line (09023665613). I woke up this morning and his line keeps dropping my calls from different lines once it rings once.
His profile has disappeared on nl. And my money is gone.
I just learned the hard way... no more deals if I cant meet a buyer in person... mofo just made my first withdrawal a bad experience.

1 Like

Re: And .... by delishpot: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2016
See how some Nigerians are wicked to their fellow men?
Abeg next time don't buy if you can't meet or if the seller has no clean reputation and endorsement from many NLers. Sorry

1 Like

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2016
That was my stand when I came on nl to find buyers and some were mocking me for it.

Now my hard earned money is gone.
Re: And .... by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Op, so sorry ! GOD will judge him
Re: And .... by delishpot: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
That was my stand when I came on nl to find buyers and some were mocking me for it.

Don't worry, he will use his own hands to call you and give it back. Eh, next time don't listen to those good for nothing people who are quick to throw a man off his guards so as to defraud him of his hard earned cash.
Re: And .... by EnterPRO: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

sorry bro.

were you the one who buzzed me on whatsapp and I asked you to send first and you said no?

then you sent first to someone else? you should have stuck to your guns.
Re: And .... by ENDYCOAL: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
. Transaction of 79 usd completed last night and he said he will make payment once he got home to use his token. Unknown to me, he was buying time to clear all traces on nl, and blocking his line (09023665613). I woke up this morning and his line keeps dropping my calls from different lines once it rings once.
I just learned the hard way... no more deals if I cant meet a buyer in person... mofo just made my first withdrawal a bad experience.

if the 79usd was sent through your PayPal account, request for PayPal resolution to get your money back
Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

if the 79usd was sent through your PayPal account, request for PayPal resolution to get your money back
Its from fiverr

And moreso, id be glad if I can find someone to create a paypal acct for me
Re: And .... by ENDYCOAL: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Its from fiverr

PayPal account is very easy create, visit www.paypal.com to sign up, you can also fund your PayPal account with your naira credit card
Re: And .... by godoluwa(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

PayPal account is very easy create, visit www.paypal.com to sign up, you can also fund your PayPal account with your naira credit card
withdrawal is the issue.
Re: And .... by Nsonaso(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Its from fiverr

I can help you open a verified US PayPal account to receive your funds....

And am sorry about your lose as you choose to learn the hard way...

When you opened the thread that you have PayPal for sell,I tried to clear you about making withdrawer using PayPal and that I can help you withdraw.

Instead you put your price very high because you saw other exchangers selling at ₦280/₦290 to 1$ not considering that those people has been in the game and you're just a new commer.
And your criterias was just too much and it scare the trust worthy exchangers away and a scammer followed you and collect it

When you get into a market that you're not too familiar with, you ask questions from different people, you compare your response from each of the people you asked and then make your judgement.

When you get to a market as a beginner, play fool part to learn don't claim to be a pro when you know nothing.

9 Likes

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nsonaso:

I can help you open a verified US PayPal account to receive your funds....

And am sorry about your lose as you choose to learn the hard way...

When you opened the thread that you have PayPal for sell,I tried to clear you about making withdrawer using PayPal and that I can help you withdraw.

Instead you put your price very high because you saw other exchangers selling at ₦280/₦290 to 1$ not considering that those people has been in the game and you're just a new commer.
And your criterias was just too much and it scare the trust worthy exchangers away and a scammer followed you and collect it

When you get into a market that you're not too familiar with, you ask questions from different people, you compare your response from each of the people you asked and then make your judgement.

When you get to a market as a beginner, play fool part to learn don't claim to be a pro when you know nothing.

Thanks bro
Re: And .... by tonjeola(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
I knew that guy was after a mission. Sorry for ur loss
Re: And .... by juwoonn(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
some people are wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: And .... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: And .... by centvictor(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
ENDYCOAL:

How do i sign up as a Nigerian? i tried but like they accept only USA citizens.
Re: And .... by CosmicJames(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Its from fiverr

I can feel your pain bro. I'm really sorry about ur loss.
But wait, what the hell you were doing with paypayking? Is he an exchanger with nl customer thread? What happened to those tested and trusted excangers with customer care thread here on nl? You just made an avoidable mistake and it has affected you so much that you vowed not to transact online again. Let me tell you: you don't need to think that way. You see, there are fake as well as real people online. You just need to be very careful and always go with established persons/companies. Someone that will be very difficult for to delete his/her account from the platform you met him/her because of ur money alone. PPK is not an establish guy so he has no difficulty deleting his nl acct and closing all forms of communication. But don't worry, he will pay dearly for it.

2 Likes

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

But wait, what the hell you were doing with paypayking? Is he an exchanger with nl customer thread? What happened to those tested and trusted excangers with customer care thread here on nl? You just made an avoidable mistake and it has affected you so much that you vowed not to transact online again. Let me tell you: you don't need to think that way. You see, there are fake as well as real people online. You just need to be very careful and always go with established persons/companies. Someone that will be very difficult for to delete his/her account from the platform you met him/her because of ur money alone. PPK is not an establish guy so he has no difficulty deleting his nl acct and closing all forms of communication. But don't worry, he will pay dearly for it.

Ofcuz id be fine. 76 usd wont define my payout from fiverr this month.

Thanks for the tip.
id go with exchangers who have established businesses as from now
Re: And .... by CosmicJames(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Ofcuz id be fine. 76 usd wont define my payout from fiverr this month.

Thanks for the tip.
id go with exchangers who have established businesses as from now
You are welcome. That way, you will not need to worry whether you meet them physically or not. And thank God the deal was not in $k
Re: And .... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sorry OP. The sad part is I see the moniker post regularly. I always thought he was legitimate due to his consistency in posts.
Re: And .... by tugrow(m): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Op, sorry , God will intervene Bro
Re: And .... by Nsonaso(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2016
CosmicJames:

Yes his first mistake was that his rate was very high @ ₦265/1$ and it scares the trust worthy exchangers away (guess he was comparing himself to exchangers who has been on the biz for long and also also resell to make their own profit)
And moreover you don't have to compare yourself with exchangers, exchangers are risk takers they're the real entrepreneurs here... Exchangers PayPal account can be limited and trap his/her money but you on the other hand has nothing to lose. My $300+ is trapped currently in one of my account close to a month now.

As a matter of fact I was the first person to approach him and I cleared some little stuff about withdrawing through PayPal
He said his rate is ₦265
And is either you pay before he gives you the fund or you meet him in Ogun State for just $100 that he has to sell.

With all those requirements trusted exchangers backed off and a scammer followed him and collected it.

And if you see the way he was exchanging words with other exchangers on the exchangers thread. That they have something to hide that's why there are not ready to meet him to transact with him.
Imagine some one will travel from calabar, Abuja, Lagos etc. To go meet you in Ogun to buy $100

2 Likes

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

Yes his first mistake was that his rate was very high @ ₦265/1$ and it scares the trust worthy exchangers away (guess he was comparing himself to exchangers who has been on the biz for long and also also resell to make their own profit)
And moreover you don't have to compare yourself with exchangers, exchangers are risk takers they're the real entrepreneurs here... Exchangers PayPal account can be limited and trap his/her money but you on the other hand has nothing to lose. My $300+ is trapped currently in one of my account close to a month now.

As a matter of fact I was the first person to approach him and I cleared some little stuff about withdrawing through PayPal
He said his rate is ₦265
And is either you pay before he gives you the fund or you meet him in Ogun State for just $100 that he has to sell.

With all those requirements trusted exchangers backed off and a scammer followed him and collected it.

And if you see the way he was exchanging words with other exchangers on the exchangers thread. That they have something to hide that's why there are not ready to meet him to transact with him.
Imagine some one will travel from calabar, Abuja, Lagos etc. To go meet you in Ogun to buy $100

Mr... your story doesnt change the fact that ive been scammed and if I had not changed my stance about the meet-up idea, I wont have fallen prey.
Now if you wann buy my fund, you gotta send my payment or meet up and if you cant go with that, then move on and buy from someone else.
Infact I will prefer an exchanger from ogun state or lagos mainland so meeting up will be easy.
All these story about trusted exchanger is nonsense to a man that has been scammed.
Thanks for the time tho

3 Likes

Re: And .... by Nsonaso(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Mr... your story doesnt change the fact that ive been scammed and if I had not changed my stance about the meet-up idea, I wont have fallen prey.
Now if you wann buy my fund, you gotta send my payment or meet up and if you cant go with that, then move on and buy from someone else.
Infact I will prefer an exchanger from ogun state or lagos mainland so meeting up will be easy.
All these story about trusted exchanger is nonsense to a man that has been scammed.
Thanks for the time tho
Well bro... You need to learn how to trust people before people will also learn how to trust you (rule number 1).

And about meet up, please stop threatening me about it cos I have nothing to be scared of, as am regit. So I can meet you anywhere in world to transact with you once you send the TP and also the deal must worth the meet up i.e you will have at least $5k+ and willing to trade at very good mouth watering rate. Lol
Re: And .... by grandstar(m): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Thanks for the time tho
I use Meetmal3

Rate is 240, I have never been scammed by her

And stop being stubborn and listen to advise!

1 Like

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nsonaso:

Well bro... You need to learn how to trust people before people will also learn how to trust you (rule number 1).

And about meet up, please stop threatening me about it cos I have nothing to be scared of, as am regit. So I can meet you anywhere in world to transact with you once you send the TP and also the deal must worth the meet up i.e you will have at least $5k+ and willing to trade at very good mouth watering rate. Lol

Pls dont tell me abt trust man.
I fkn trusted a mofo and got burnt.
If you wann tutor me abt trust, y cant u trust me also and send my payment first?

1 Like

Re: And .... by Dygeasy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
juwoonn:
some people are wicked sha!

Na today? Especially for this Nairaland cry sad
Re: And .... by Dygeasy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Pls dont tell me abt trust man.
I fkn trusted a mofo and got burnt.
If you wann tutor me abt trust, y cant u trust me also and send my payment first?
E don do. Everyone is only trying to tell you what to do in future.

I have never met any exchanger offline from Nairaland and I've never been scammed. Several others haven't either.

Lol.. Why would an exchanger send you money first before you even withdraw? Isn't that funny? Dem no dey beg you na. If you can withdraw yourself, feel free but as long as you're dealing online, you have to be extra careful and to an extent not jump on every glittering wagon. I'm pretty sure it was the other guy's rates that attracted you cos you felt other exchangers wanted to cheat you. It's $$$ man and if you understand how PayPal works, you'll know that these exchangers are taking a lot of risks.

I read Meetmal03's thread through before I contacted her. I established that she isn't fake.

I wish you goodluck though but if you carry on with this mentality, LOL! You go old, nobody go send you.

1 Like

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dygeasy:
E don do. Everyone is only trying to tell you what to do in future.

I have never met any exchanger offline from Nairaland and I've never been scammed. Several others haven't either.

Lol.. Why would an exchanger send you money first before you even withdraw? Isn't that funny? Dem no dey beg you na. If you can withdraw yourself, feel free but as long as you're dealing online, you have to be extra careful and to an extent not jump on every glittering wagon. I'm pretty sure it was the other guy's rates that attracted you cos you felt other exchangers wanted to cheat you. It's $$$ man and if you understand how PayPal works, you'll know that these exchangers are taking a lot of risks.

I read Meetmal03's thread through before I contacted her. I established that she isn't fake.

I wish you goodluck though but if you carry on with this mentality, LOL! You go old, nobody go send you.

Make dem dey wait ooo. I go send my funds soon... nonsense.
If a buyer wont meet, then he shldnt be scared of making payment first, simple.

And moreso, I have my own verified paypal now, thus I can move my funds into it and even when I transfer to someone whos a scammer from my own paypal, I can easily request that the transaction be withdrawn. Then I wont be losing my funds anymore.

So fk that nonsense where buyers wont be ready to meet and want me to send my funds.
That mere statement pisses me off.
If you cant trust a seller (after u verify his fb, nl and other social pages) with your money, y expect him to trust you with his funds?

I guess your reasoning is different.
Re: And .... by Adulphus(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Its from fiverr

U can have Ur verified paypal for a token and U can also have free 1year dedicated IP

www.nairaland.com/2932643/free-one-year-dedicated-ip

www.nairaland.com/3016233/free-dedicated-ip-paypal

not the two addresses above are different!
good luck
Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adulphus:

U can have Ur verified paypal for a token and U can also have free 1year dedicated IP

www.nairaland.com/2932643/free-one-year-dedicated-ip

www.nairaland.com/3016233/free-dedicated-ip-paypal

not the two addresses above are different!
good luck

Thanks but I got it covered now
Re: And .... by Sanchase: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
All these new ways of botching up paypal accounts in Nigeria hmmm, anyway as you all go along you will learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Green With Basketball / How to become a millionaire before November / Gtbank Online Banking Charges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.