Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

And .... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / And .... (4703 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And .... by Frankicent(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Nsonaso:

I can help you open a verified US PayPal account to receive your funds....

And am sorry about your lose as you choose to learn the hard way...

When you opened the thread that you have PayPal for sell,I tried to clear you about making withdrawer using PayPal and that I can help you withdraw.

Instead you put your price very high because you saw other exchangers selling at ₦280/₦290 to 1$ not considering that those people has been in the game and you're just a new commer.
And your criterias was just too much and it scare the trust worthy exchangers away and a scammer followed you and collect it

When you get into a market that you're not too familiar with, you ask questions from different people, you compare your response from each of the people you asked and then make your judgement.

When you get to a market as a beginner, play fool part to learn don't claim to be a pro when you know nothing.

hey can you help me too? am in need of it..plzzz
Re: And .... by Frankicent(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Make dem dey wait ooo. I go send my funds soon... nonsense.
If a buyer wont meet, then he shldnt be scared of making payment first, simple.

And moreso, I have my own verified paypal now, thus I can move my funds into it and even when I transfer to someone whos a scammer from my own paypal, I can easily request that the transaction be withdrawn. Then I wont be losing my funds anymore.

So fk that nonsense where buyers wont be ready to meet and want me to send my funds.
That mere statement pisses me off.
If you cant trust a seller (after u verify his fb, nl and other social pages) with your money, y expect him to trust you with his funds?

I guess your reasoning is different.

sorry for your lose... Bro is it Nsonaso that help you to create your PayPal account?
Re: And .... by Nsonaso(m): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Frankicent:

hey can you help me too? am in need of it..plzzz
Contact my signature.
Re: And .... by Dygeasy(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Make dem dey wait ooo. I go send my funds soon... nonsense.
If a buyer wont meet, then he shldnt be scared of making payment first, simple.

And moreso, I have my own verified paypal now, thus I can move my funds into it and even when I transfer to someone whos a scammer from my own paypal, I can easily request that the transaction be withdrawn. Then I wont be losing my funds anymore.

So fk that nonsense where buyers wont be ready to meet and want me to send my funds.
That mere statement pisses me off.
If you cant trust a seller (after u verify his fb, nl and other social pages) with your money, y expect him to trust you with his funds?

I guess your reasoning is different.
Goodluck o.

I hope you're able to handle all the wahala that comes with owning a PayPal account.

Ciao!
Re: And .... by coderXO(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will buy your PayPal, contact me.

Only freelancing site withdrawals allowed: freelancer, upwork, fiverr.

No direct PayPal to PayPal, unless I know you well.

HazzanTazzan , delishpot, ammyluv2002, juwoonn, Businessnaija, Nsonaso, grandstar, Sanchase, topsquino, Tranxo, naijawealth, JSayin

Current rate as of today 29th March 2016: N265
Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
coderXO:
I will buy your PayPal, contact me.

Only freelancing site withdrawals allowed: freelancer, upwork, fiverr.

No direct PayPal to PayPal, unless I know you well.

HazzanTazzan , delishpot, ammyluv2002, juwoonn, Businessnaija, Nsonaso, grandstar, Sanchase, topsquino, Tranxo, naijawealth, JSayin

Current rate as of today 29th March 2016: N265

Pls dont quote me that you want to buy my funds if you cant meet up or pay first.
Thanks
Re: And .... by coderXO(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Pls dont quote me that you want to buy my funds if you cant meet up or pay first.
Thanks

Do your due diligence. No one is going to send you funds first, period.

1 Like

Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
coderXO:

Do your due diligence. No one is going to send you funds first, period.

Just talk for urself. While ure here sticking ur nose where it doesnt belong. I sold my funds already to someone who sent my payment first and got his funds within minutes.

Something exchangers cant make clear to me is how its a treat for them to send payment first. At least the have my bank details.

But for me sending funds from fiverr to their paypal, how do I hold them or trace them if they refuse to pay me after getting my funds.

Only a fool will send his fund to an exchanger first, an exchanger who cant send his money first.
Ive once been a fool but never will I be one again
Re: And .... by CosmicJames(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Just talk for urself. While ure here sticking ur nose where it doesnt belong. I sold my funds already to someone who sent my payment first and got his funds within minutes.

Something exchangers cant make clear to me is how its a treat for them to send payment first. At least the have my bank details.

But for me sending funds from fiverr to their paypal, how do I hold them or trace them if they refuse to pay me after getting my funds.

Only a fool will send his fund to an exchanger first, an exchanger who cant send his money first.
Ive once been a fool but never will I be one again

I have not seen such exchanger before. He/she must have an exchanger with a difference. Which exchanger be that self?
Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

I have not seen such exchanger before. He/she must have an exchanger with a difference. Which exchanger be that self?

I dont need to tell u his name biko.
Bottomline is ive got someone whos trustworthy and trusts me since he knows i cant make away with his money while he has my bank details.
Re: And .... by chiefkpokp(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmm. Op how far. I don show.
Re: And .... by BLWeb: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Somethings are very shameful to hear. How can people stoop so low to steal 79 usd from another person? Poverty is worse than this.
Re: And .... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
So this is the reason you go around shouting I am a scammer, I feel so bad for getting attacked for something I know nothing about... Please do due diligence next time before making allegations, it is always a human being at the receiving end of all online exchanges. Remember that always.
Re: And .... by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2016
WriteBoy:
So this is the reason you go around shouting I am a scammer, I feel so bad for getting attacked for something I know nothing about... Please do due diligence next time before making allegations, it is always a human being at the receiving end of all online exchanges. Remember that always.

If truly ure not the same person, then u could have avoided all the unnecessary attacks from me by just giving me a simple link to your fb page as requested.
You write up is exactly like that of the said scammer and moreso, ur acct is very new.
Anyway, either ure him or not, I never know as you have refused to give a proof of identity I.e Fb page. Thus, id let go
Re: And .... by coretechng1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Dispatch Rider And Bike For Your Business? / Amazon Gift Card To Cart Iphones / Obi Wants Young Scientists, Entrepreneurs To Emulate Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.