Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (34706 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / 2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by seankay(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tinubu na Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
k
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by thekingisback: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
I won't be surprised of tinubu falls for the antics of this cattle rearer again. Slave and master relationship.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Hero10001: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:
Is the Ludo champion a mugu to fall for Buhari carrot and stick approach? Is sharing of lucrative and juicy posts to party members part of the change we voted? Is Nigeria their papa property?
chai a.boki!
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
If they are referring to 2019 then they are on a looking thing.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by hucienda: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
lol @ 'siddon look' attitude
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Boyooosa(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Too lonnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnng. Sorry, I don't board long vehicle
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Hero10001: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

Even Aisha couldn't escape chains! why is it that anything Buhari touches always goes south? Aisha is too pretty to experience this! Are there no Ngo's to help her matter?
I got mixed reactions when i read your comment!
Maybe it's due to high THC in my blood.
Smh.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by M4gunners: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
How can this change the fact that APC has failed in their 10 months of governance?
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Hero10001: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If they are referring to 2019 then they are on a looking thing.
Hello bros!
I greet o!!
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Aroh48(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
JingoOAU:

The same cowardice attitude you lots did by voting Yar ardua against Ojukwu

Isn't that betrayal of the highest order?
You are a bloody tribalist.Must a person vote for his/her tribe? this is what is killing Nigeria right now.Bro,You need a complete brain transplant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by 4nobody4every1: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Reading cool
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by attacker231: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Aroh48:
You are a bloody tribalist.Must a person vote for his/her tribe? this is what is killing Nigeria right now.Bro,You need a complete brain transplant.

You are definitely a shameless hypocrite for you to ignore the comment that poster replied.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Pangea: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
It was brain work of Tinubu that brought Buhari to power
Unfortunately he turned against him immediately he was sworn in.
He allowed his tribal sentiments to cloud his judgement and he appointed idiots into ministerial posts.
Now we are suffering it.
His dogs have started turning against him
Now he is looking for smart help again from Tinubu.
If I'm Tinubu
I will just ignore the malam!

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Just negodu how Punch is begging buhari to help Tinubu in his political wilderness with *a source*
See mumu, or how punch is telling the world the importance of Tibaba to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by SleekMallam: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:
I got mixed reactions when i read your comment! Maybe it's due to high THC in my blood. Smh.
You would be fine in some few hours time.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Apc is in disarray and Tinubu is licking his wounds like Namaan the leper.

buhari doesnt have time for anyone if in doubt ask Aisha the last time he saw his boxer.

Very soon Tinubu will commission me to write on his behalf to buhari

Ndi nzuzu
We shall see.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by galadima77(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
candidbabe:
Anger of God is upon PMB

And u too! Talk is cheap.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Lovelynature(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
A party built on lies will need more and more lies to sustain.

When everybody aspire leadership, who then will be the led. This is what is happening in APC - everybody wants to lead
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

Hello bros!
I greet o!!
Chairman Na me hail pass o
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by spafu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Not For Sale
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Hero10001: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:
You would be fine in some few hours time.
You were wrong, i didn't burn it, i ate it! It's fcking 16 hrs!! The feeling is blissful.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by SleekMallam: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hero10001:

You were wrong, i didn't burn it, i ate it!
It's fcking 16 hrs!!
The feeling is blissful.
How I wish the entire nation can high like you and forget this chains for 16 solid hours! Over 200 million people would kill to share this your blissful state.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by lekkie073(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
cydophobia:
The leadership of APC should sit down and resolve their issues and avoid distractions.It is obvious PMB needs Tinubu and Tinubu needs buhari for them to succeed in thier political dispensation. God bless Nigeria.
God punish APC with internal strife
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by olutunde12(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
JingoOAU:

So if Nigerians voted a Nigerian, why have you all been crying after the elections just cos Yorubas didn't vote along tribal lines

They voted along which line? JONAN(IJAW)ANDSAMBO(HAUSA) VS BUBU(FULANI)ANDOSIN(YOLOBA)

They voted THEIR YOLOBA erson now!
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by plaetton: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Much ado about nothing.

Shebi the padded Budget has been passed.

All APC problems should be resolved within the coming weeks.

Let's not delude ourselves that the growing tensions within the APC is unrelated to financial settlements stymied by the delayed budget.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Hero10001: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
SleekMallam:

How I wish the entire nation can high like you and forget this chains for 16 solid hours! Over 200 million people would kill to share this your blissful state.
All thanks to weed!
It's saves one from Naija's frustrations, depressions, confusions and thoughts.
I'm feeling levitated..
God purnish apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Fire15: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
sayyid:

http://www.punchng.com/fresh-power-tussle-in-apc-buhari-woos-tinubu-for-support/

Yinka Odumakin? Who the hell went to interview this idiot? Am just too angry to carry on.......

1 Like

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by olalat(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why responding to those half witted lots. Have u read any line that make sense in their comment. My fear is anything they embrace later turned to rubbish, hope nairaland will be an exception. Gone are the days when nl was an e-academy. One tends to learn a lot. These guys should not be allowed to discredited like other things they invade.
JingoOAU:

The same cowardice attitude you lots did by voting Yar ardua against Ojukwu

Isn't that betrayal of the highest order?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Fire15: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Try
TPAND:
Come 2019 .... There will be several factions and break-outs in APC.

Factions
Atiku
Tinubu
Oyegun
Kwankanso
Buahri

Break-Outs
Saraki
Dakuku
Ameachi
Dino Melaye
Fashola
Rochas Okorocha

You're wrong.
APC - ACN
- CPC
- ANPP.
- APGA Okorocha
- New PDP - Atiku, Saraki,Tambuwal
- Ameachi pro Buhari
- Kwankwaso on his own(non align)
You're will be dreaming to think anybody will pose a successful challenge to Tinubu's leadership in the APC. Abandon the ship and you'd find yourself in political Siberia. Without Tinubu's support non of the aspirant can be Presidential candidate in 2019.
Re: Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support by Kingspin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Regional wooing. Imagine the change agenda has been postponed to 2019, Nigerians you people still de awake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.