Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266609 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Efelee05:
Technicians in the house, please I need help with my HP LAPTOP.
I turn it on but the screen is blank, but lights show on the keyboard.
I think it is on because my younger sister mistakenly pressed a button on the keyboard (I'm guessing the sticky keys) and it started giving out instructions on how to use some buttons)
Anyway the screen is still blank

Is the caplock key responding well?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hadelany(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mine is related Efelee05's post..

It started few days ago. I operated the laptop to transfer some files on it a night before and the next morning,when I tried booting it, the screen was blank but the Caps lock key keeps displaying.

Before now, it has been giving me some signs like,freezing while working on it, coupled with imbalance screen which keeps showing purple, not until when I try adjusting the screen by bending it a bit (which a friend of mine said its the flex)

HP Compaq Presario CQ56
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by multikolour(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello guys, good day I want to purchase a Laptop for my online master's program but don't know which to buy.
Kindly, recommend one for me and my budget is 120,000 naira only

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
ARE you going for new or UK used?

multikolour:
Hello guys, good day I want to purchase a Laptop for my online master's program but don't know which to buy.

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2019
multikolour:

Thank you

If it’s Uk used hit me up 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by clazzyice: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Please no offense.
Can someone help me with a standard music studio app both For recordin, mixing and editing.
(Free & paid)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PapaNnamdi: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2019
pls I need an engineer,
I made a complaint here about my Compaq hp presario cq62,
the screen light was coming on and off all of a sudden with content in screen display remaining intact,
now the laptop switches on but the screen is not, however if u switch on a touchlite on the screen you will see windows loading and opening dialogue for password,
who can help fix this pls,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
pls I need an engineer,
I made a complaint here about my Compaq hp presario cq62,
the screen light was coming on and off all of a sudden with content in screen display remaining intact,
now the laptop switches on but the screen is not, however if u switch on a touchlite on the screen you will see windows loading and opening dialogue for password,
who can help fix this pls,

Call or whatsapp if you’re in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by multikolour(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
New sir.
Thank you
ebab:
ARE you going for new or UK used?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freakylindo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please guys i have a problem with some software games i installed on my system... Deadpool and fifa20... And after the installation i was asked for license keys to finish d process... I dont know how to get the keys please... I really appreciate if any one can help with how i can get the license keys please... My no 08145293838
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ukalu381(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
My HP ProBook last for only two hours even when not in use or switched off the battery still drains
Really need help guys
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ukalu381(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
clazzyice:
Please no offense.
Can someone help me with a standard music studio app both For recordin, mixing and editing.
(Free & paid)
I need that tooo

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
freakylindo:
Please guys i have a problem with some software games i installed on my system... Deadpool and fifa20... And after the installation i was asked for license keys to finish d process... I dont know how to get the keys please... I really appreciate if any one can help with how i can get the license keys please... My no 08145293838

Hello...
How did you install?? DVD? or online download??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mywifiext: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2019
I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable blog,thanks for sharing
Web Designing training in Chandigarh
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mywifiext: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
routerlogin.net Nice blog, your blog is really nice....thank you for sharing and providing such a nice information.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by creolehunt: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning guys, please who knows where I can get Windows 7 SP1?

I have been trying to install .Net Framework on my system which runs on Windows 7, but the framework won't install and I read somewhere that I must install Windows 7 SP1 first.

I tried to download this, but it turned out to be fake and a regular Windows 7 Ultimate. My Windows Update also won't work.

Does anyone have the Windows 7 SP1 sofcopy in Lagos or know a shop where I'm sure to get an original copy. I'll be glad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojotobiloba1: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls can anyone suggest the price of Hp laptop screen replacement!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthemall: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Who knows how I can resolve this issue

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
creolehunt:

I have been trying to install .Net Framework on my system which runs on Windows 7, but the framework won't install and I read somewhere that I must install Windows 7 SP1 first.

I tried to download this, but it turned out to be fake and a regular Windows 7 Ultimate. My Windows Update also won't work.

Does anyone have the Windows 7 SP1 sofcopy in Lagos or know a shop where I'm sure to get an original copy. I'll be glad.

Hello.
Holla at me 09082687404.

You can install sp1 or just skip the installation and install the .net framework... Either way just holla.

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
creolehunt:

Go to where you buy your software ,tell the person you need Windows 7 service pack 1 ,it is written on it.

That's if you can do it on your own but if you can't ,holla at me on 08064724259 I have the software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
ojotobiloba1:
Pls can anyone suggest the price of Hp laptop screen replacement!

What is the model ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojotobiloba1: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
horllamy:

What is the model ??
Hp 250
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojotobiloba1: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
horllamy:

What is the model ??
Hp 250 and that's the only white line showing on d system since August

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mywifiext: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
routerlogin.net Excellent post. Please keep up the great work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
ojotobiloba1:

Hp 250 and that's the only white line showing on d system since August

Hit me on whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RubiesBanking: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingofthemall:
Who knows how I can resolve this issue

Windows update, try to install all update if possible.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RubiesBanking: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
creolehunt:

Is your window cracked? Am guessing you need to use Microsoft toolkit to do a fake verified license for it because using only product key sometimes won't work with Windows update if detected. You will be able to find the required files you need on windows update.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthemall: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
RubiesBanking:

Windows update, try to install all update if possible.
There is no way i will be able to do that...it is not booting past this

Who is selling windows CD/DVDs here
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthemall: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2019
udemzyudex:

Go to where you buy your software ,tell the person you need Windows 7 service pack 1 ,it is written on it.

That's if you can do it on your own but if you can't ,holla at me on 08064724259 I have the software.
I need windows software.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.