Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263217 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
pharmguru:
Good pm guys. Pls each time i hibernate my PC it does not completely goes off. The lights will still be on. Only the monitor turns off.

What could be the cause and how can i fix it please? cry cry

Lol.. what exactly do you want? do you want it to turn of completely?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lamzee(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
HP 15-ay077nr Laptop
Intel Core i5 i5-6200
1TB HARD DISK
6GB RAM
Turbo Silver,
HD Graphics 520.
130k SOLD
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pharmguru: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol.. what exactly do you want? do you want it to turn of completely?

Yes pls. Ideally, when you hibernate a PC, it goes off completely
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sheyizy1: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2021
udemzyudex:

If you're in lag, I can fix it for you.
Please where in lag and can i have your number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2021
sheyizy1:

Please where in lag and can i have your number

ikeja, 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yehmy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
My laptop refuse to power on or even charge. It's a Dell inspiron 15 (AMD) any help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
yehmy:
My laptop refuse to power on or even charge. It's a Dell inspiron 15 (AMD) any help?

See a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yehmy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
udemzyudex:

See a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can fix it.
like how much to fix
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Denmark23: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please house, who has an idea of how much hp 11.6" screen is?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebenezary(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
please l need SSD DRIVE on for ASUS, any seller in the house
reach me 08138442564
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
I throway salute to all the engnrs in the house, but I kindly need your help, I did a clean window 10 installation on my Compaq cq58 laptop, after the installation have been completed , I've been getting this msg "window cannot complete installation, to install windows on this computer, restart the installation"......... I've bought 4 different windows 10 software, am getting fed up..... someone should be help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:
I throway salute to all the engnrs in the house, but I kindly need your help, I did a clean window 10 installation on my Compaq cq58 laptop, after the installation have been completed , I've been getting this msg "window cannot complete installation, to install windows on this computer, restart the installation"......... I've bought 4 different windows 10 software, am getting fed up..... someone should be help me out

Which one did you install, 32bits or 64 bits?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which one did you install, 32bits or 64 bits?

I couldn't get 32 bits so I installed 64 bits
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lexander(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:
what version is your system that's the first question, you can only run 32bit windows on a 32bit system 64bit system can run both 64 and 32 bit windows, also check to make sure your hard drive isn't failing or damages. If your hard drive is failing or damaged you would have to replace it

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:

I couldn't get 32 bits so I installed 64 bits

it might be that the bios is not compatible with 64 bits
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
hi guys
I habmvee a problem with my sister's pc, each time the windows plays tore keeps saying try again each time I reload it despite internet connection is stable any solution to this?

also

I cannot install apps I downloaded from explorer it refers to download noxplayer(407mb) then update the driver and scan despite all these been done it still can run the app.i dont know what else to do

pls any solution to these thanks

cc lexander udemzyudex
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

it might be that the bios is not compatible with 64 bits

the laptop [Compaq cq58 core i3 ]comes with windows 8 64 bits, so am trying to install windows 10 64 bits.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2021
lexander:
what version is your system that's the first question, you can only run 32bit windows on a 32bit system 64bit system can run both 64 and 32 bit windows, also check to make sure your hard drive isn't failing or damages. If your hard drive is failing or damaged you would have to replace it

the windows comes with windows 8 64 bits, the hard drive is fine, I did hard drive diagnostic test and it completed well without errors.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:

the laptop [Compaq cq58 core i3 ]comes with windows 8 64 bits, so am trying to install windows 10 64 bits.

Then it should be able to run a 64bit windows 10 even older system run 64bit, the CD you got was it from the same vendor?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Then it should be able to run a 64bit windows 10 even older system run 64bit, the CD you got was it from the same vendor?

yes..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2021
please anybody who stay around ikotun ijegun or isheri osun should please recommend where to get good computer software
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gagrin: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
How to fix MSASCuil.exe error, last two days I am facing this problem, is it a virus or what? cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lexander(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
perkyB:
hi guys
I habmvee a problem with my sister's pc, each time the windows plays tore keeps saying try again each time I reload it despite internet connection is stable any solution to this?

also

I cannot install apps I downloaded from explorer it refers to download noxplayer(407mb) then update the driver and scan despite all these been done it still can run the app.i dont know what else to do

cc lexander udemzyudex

Open Settings.
Go to Update & Security and open Troubleshoot from the left menu.
Scroll down to the bottom to find Windows Store Apps and click it.
Click on Run the troubleshooter.
This should start the troubleshooter, and it will start scanning your computer for any problems with Windows Store Apps. Towards the end, it can fix all the issues detected.
Concerning the second problem I still don't understand what you mean pls explain properly. Do you mean you can't install apps downloaded from the Internet you should know the architecture of you Windows version, x64 supports both x64and x32 or x86 app but you can only install x32 or x86 on a 32bit system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
dimeji248:

yes..

You will definitely get the same version copied into different CD or the same badly ripped operating system burned into the CD, go to another vendor and get another one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
perkyB:
hi guys

also

cc lexander udemzyudex

It could be your language and region settings, go to

Open Settings

Click on Time and Language.

Click on Region and set it accordingly.

make sure your time match your region, and also check the language too either United Kingdom or USA

for the second part, just download Google chrome and safe yourself the stress, I can't even remember the last time i even use windows explorer to browse or download, do people still use that browser? grin

If you're finding it difficult to download Google chrome to your laptop, download the Google chrome with dot exe extension on your phone, then transfer it to your laptop, and install.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

You will definitely get the same version copied into different CD or the same badly ripped operating system burned into the CD, go to another vendor and get another one.

I will definitely do that....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OBISOM50(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2021
ebenezary:
please l need SSD DRIVE on for ASUS, any seller in the house
reach me 08138442564
How many Gb do you need
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nelsizzy(m): 3:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning guys

I have this Latitude 2120 that I use for typing jobs, it is having some issues right now. Whenever I connect the system wifi, it browses fine for a few minutes and then stop connecting to the internet. Meanwhile it is still connected to Hotspot but it just stop browsing. If I should restart the system, it would browse again for like 5 minutes and repeat same error message. It does this same thing across every single browser on the system. Any help? I am currently in Onitsha, if not I would have just gone to computer village.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lovelybugs(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Good morning. Please I have an issue with my pc.
It's a HP probook 4540s
I was using my laptop to browse the internet when my connection suddenly went off.

The WiFi option has completed disappeared and it says media disconnected.

I can't switch on the WiFi antenna with the physical keyboard either. The light remains orange.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Asolab(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2021
I need hp 255 g5 motherboard, new or fairly used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.