Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263275 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Casemiro(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
ebab:
Get a new battery

please. concerning my photoshop not working issue,

I saw a youtube video that said i should uopdate my windows.

1- Please like how many MB will the update consume?

2- My windows isn't genuine (it is cracked). will the update lock me out or cause problems?

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2021
I can not give you a certain number on the MB needed.. but just enough MB.. maybe like 5GB

Everything will work

Casemiro:

please. concerning my photoshop not working issue,

I saw a youtube video that said i should uopdate my windows.

1- Please like how many MB will the update consume?

2- My windows isn't genuine (it is cracked). will the update lock me out or cause problems?

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Casemiro:

please help!

downloaded photoshop cc 2020, about 1.8 GB.

i tried installing but got this error 195, that i need to update system.

Please how do I fix it?

Hi.
Adobe photoshop cc 2020 will work on windows 10 1903 and windows 10 2004*
Reinstall your OS to 1903 or 2004 then install Adobe cc 2020.
Alternatively, you can install older Adobe cc versions.

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Casemiro(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2021
ebab:
I can not give you a certain number on the MB needed.. but just enough MB.. maybe like 5GB

Everything will work

thanks very much.

I haven't updated it since 2018.

I hope it doesn't consume much data
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Casemiro(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2021
Razak5:

Hi. Adobe photoshop cc 2020 will work on windows 10 1903 and windows 10 2004* Reinstall your OS to 1903 or 2004 then install Adobe cc 2020. Alternatively, you can install older Adobe cc versions.
*cheers*

thanks
I already have Photoshop CS6, but it doesn't have a feature I need.
I need this CC 2020 to perform some special designs.
I think the feature was released from Photoshop CC 2020 and above.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2021
komols856:
Please i need your help. I have installed window 10 Home edition successfully on my laptop since last month and i have as well activated it too. But now a pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. That i should go to settings to activate the licence key, though the window is showing activated from the system properties from the control panel. Please what should i do to stop that message from appearing, or stop it from expiring or to make it never to expire at all since i do not have a licence key with me. i used a software to activate the window 10 after installation and it was activated successfully, yet the pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. Even after trying to click on the link
Provided for me to enter the license key to activate the window, it does not open as it will kept just rolling up and down without opening.
How do i renew the window before it expires please?
Secondly, how do i get a genuine free licence key for window 10 ?.
I thought once window 10 is activated, it does not expires again nor ask for the licence key.
Professionals here, please i need your assistance and professional solution on what to do to save the situation.
Thank you kindly for your anticipated responses

If you don't want it to expire again, buy the original Windows.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Billygent: 4:15pm On May 06, 2021
udemzyudex:
Hi everyone
I have hp probook 450 g5 and will like to change the keyboard cause some keys stopped working. I will also like to change the HDD to SDD and will like to upgrade the ram from 8gb to 12gb or 16gb.
If you can repair or has someone who does around Alaba international, contact me.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Billygent post=101439006][/quote]

I can handle the job for you but I'm in computer village.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gstream: 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
that's the message I am getting once I power up my HP elitebook 2530p... is there any way you can help a brother?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gstream: 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
miqos02:
hard drive may be faulty. we sell hard drives if you need a replacement

can I get a price quote for the HDD for HP Elitebook 2530p.

please add Disk capacity and price. Best price Bros.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gstream: 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
miqos02:
hard drive may be faulty. we sell hard drives if you need a replacement

can I get a price quote for the HDD for HP Elitebook 2530p.

please add Disk capacity and price. Best price Bros. ... WhatsApp me on 08061120577
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gstream: 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
lanrally:
I put on my laptop now, and it is showing Non- System disk or disk error . Replace and strike any key when ready.

Pls what could be the problem?

have you settled this issue... cos my laptop is displaying same. how did you do it?. .. WhatsApp me please 08061120577
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seankafor(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2021
komols856:
Please i need your help. I have installed window 10 Home edition successfully on my laptop since last month and i have as well activated it too. But now a pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. That i should go to settings to activate the licence key, though the window is showing activated from the system properties from the control panel. Please what should i do to stop that message from appearing, or stop it from expiring or to make it never to expire at all since i do not have a licence key with me. i used a software to activate the window 10 after installation and it was activated successfully, yet the pop-up message kept coming on my laptop screen that my window 10 licence key will expire on 4th of June 2021. Even after trying to click on the link
Provided for me to enter the license key to activate the window, it does not open as it will kept just rolling up and down without opening.
How do i renew the window before it expires please?
Secondly, how do i get a genuine free licence key for window 10 ?.
I thought once window 10 is activated, it does not expires again nor ask for the licence key.
Professionals here, please i need your assistance and professional solution on what to do to save the situation.
Thank you kindly for your anticipated responses
what software did u use in activating it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeturi82: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
Good morning,I just discovered this morning when I put on my laptop and it was showing me this and will not go pass it. Unsupported wireless network device detected. System Halted. Remove device and restart......... Am confused just don't know what to do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2021
Efeturi82:
Good morning,I just discovered this morning when I put on my laptop and it was showing me this and will not go pass it. Unsupported wireless network device detected. System Halted. Remove device and restart......... Am confused just don't know what to do.

I can fix it for you if you're in lag.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chikago1: 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
pls how can I format an I-scream e learn lappy? I bought it from my boss and he can't remember the password
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2021
chikago1:
pls how can I format an I-scream e learn lappy? I bought it from my boss and he can't remember the password

Hello.
What windows do you have on it??
Or is it a n android device?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Casemiro(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2021
Razak5:

Hi.
Adobe photoshop cc 2020 will work on windows 10 1903 and windows 10 2004*
Reinstall your OS to 1903 or 2004 then install Adobe cc 2020.
Alternatively, you can install older Adobe cc versions.

*cheers*

thanks, I have updated my windows 10 and photoshop cc 2020 is working perfectly now.

updating to windows 10 current version consumed about 4.3GB.

cc: ebab
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by alnino94(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2021
Abakaliki, Ebony state
ebab:

Your location pls

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by komols856: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
udemzyudex:

If you don't want it to expire again, buy the original Windows.

But is it expensive to get original window. please if you have the window 10 key. kindly send to me please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by komols856: 10:03am On May 09, 2021
seankafor:
what software did u use in activating it

Kmspico
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2021
I am happy you got that sorted out..

Casemiro:

thanks, I have updated my windows 10 and photoshop cc 2020 is working perfectly now.

updating to windows 10 current version consumed about 4.3GB.

cc: ebab
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wizdammy1(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2021
Good morning nairalanders, I have an issue with my laptop. my laptop
stopped charging for a while but it comes on when I insert my charger, yesterday it went off suddenly when I
was using it. I discovered that the charger's port was smoking when I
inserted the charger again but my system wasn't coming on.
please what could be the issue and is it possible the motherboard is
gone??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dimeji248(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
Please guys I couldn't find Bluetooth on my Compaq cq58, what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trachea: 3:31pm On May 10, 2021
I have been using my USB drive since 2017. Just a few weeks ago, it just stopped working. i couldn't retrieve data from it. No error message, nothing. I have a lot of data on it dating back almost 7 years. please i need help. The data on it is important to my life. abeg.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2021
Have you tried it on another system

Trachea:
I have been using my USB drive since 2017. Just a few weeks ago, it just stopped working. i couldn't retrieve data from it. No error message, nothing. I have a lot of data on it dating back almost 7 years. please i need help. The data on it is important to my life. abeg.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by directonpc(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2021
anybody sells SSD here?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2lola: 2:13am On May 11, 2021
Good evening.
Please my system HP 550
Displayed an error detection (blue background) while playing PES 2013.

I waited for it to finish it counting but after 10 minutes it was still 0% so I had to remove the battery and when I inserted it back the PC came on and has refuse to display anything.
I removed the RAM and inserted it back but it still there same thing.
How can fix it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2021
2lola:
Good evening.
Please my system HP 550
Displayed an error detection (blue background) while playing PES 2013.

I waited for it to finish it counting but after 10 minutes it was still 0% so I had to remove the battery and when I inserted it back the PC came on and has refuse to display anything.
I removed the RAM and inserted it back but it still there same thing.
How can fix it

Bios is corrupt, I can fix it for you if you're in lag.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AsiwajuEenny(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2021
Please I need the following softwares ASAP; Hysis and Pipson. Anyone on how to get it, pls its crack I need oh. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lumenics: 4:33am On May 12, 2021
Hi Mr. Trachea

Does your system make any sound when you insert the flash drive into your laptop's USB port,
If yes then open the file explorer, right click on my computer or this pc, and select the manage menu/option
Then go to the device manager to check if the flash drive is among the available drives.
If it detected, then try using easeus data recovery wizard to get the files out of the flash drive.

NB: The flash drive may not be useful again but you can still get your files out of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.