Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266074 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Glocal1: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
I uninstalled 2 antiviruses (AVG and Avast) on my laptop, after which the screen went blank for a month and I could only use the power button.
After almost a month, it came on and the screen showed up. The uninstallation finished and I then installed a newer edition of Avast but the system's mouse/console is not moving and the screen goes blank after few minutes of powering on.

Please someone should assist me to resolve this issue.
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skywalker240(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello freindsMy Asus C300 Chromebook has reached the end of it's support limit

It's becoming boring.

How do I Port to Gallium Os ? Would appreciate any hints
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Starboytwo(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2021
I had a drink pour on my keyboard, thereafter, the key board stopped working and I need to have it fixed today.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
What type and model of system

Starboytwo:
I had a drink pour on my keyboard, thereafter, the key board stopped working and I need to have it fixed today.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2021
For sale dell latitude e7440 intel core i5 processor@1.9ghz to2.9
Keyboard light
Windows 10
256gb sata ssd with 8gb ram
Intel graphics hd 4400
Excellent battery life up to 6hours
With original follow come charger.
Going for 140k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Starboytwo(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2021
ebab:
What type and model of system

Acer Aspire 3935
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
WhatsApp me 08054766200

Starboytwo:
Acer Aspire 3935
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oloko1859(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
oloko1859:
Windows 10 pro activator needed pls

Needed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Acer aspire 5735z for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Petrobrass: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2021
My Laptop gets very slow after I unplug it and the fan makes too much noise even without running anything
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LadySarah: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Petrobrass:
My Laptop gets very slow after I unplug it and the fan makes too much noise even without running anything

Go and service it. Cleaning of the fan and all.
Dust is the culprit.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
If you are in ajah, sangotedo and its environ... dm me

Petrobrass:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by swarley75(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Adewale1603:
that is the solution, but you will lose all your files.
With some YouTube videos, I have been able to locate the virus and remove them from my system, but i can recover my files especially my drawing files. what app will you recommend?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by henryduru2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
can i get number of someone that i can buy razer blade keyboard replacement from
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
swarley75:
With some YouTube videos, I have been able to locate the virus and remove them from my system, but i can recover my files especially my drawing files. what app will you recommend?

Then it wasn't a ransomware virus like you said earlier.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MineBitcoin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please help oo, dell latitude e5510. The WiFi and Bluetooth refuse to on, any suggestions on how to get the problem solved
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tenshades(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Your location pls

Tenshades:
Please, how much does it cost to upgrade 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sundaybukkie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
FIX MY COMPUTER

Problem: HP 15 notebook screen not showing(displaying)...
The PC is running normally, but it's showing fault light indicator of;
1. White light full battery indication, without even plugin the PC to electric.
2. Network light is on
3. Hardrive light on and the drive is working..

I have remove the RAM,Reset the PC by pressing power key 4 60secs.. I have unplug the screen clip and replace.. yet no fix...
Though I have received lot of BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, which keeps rebooting my PC before it stop displaying..
#Definitely the screen is not at fault as there's no formal sign of it faulty, no crack, no lines nothing.

Please I only need advice of what to do and what caused the issue from laptop repair expert only, after critical understanding my laptop symptoms as written above..
Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Okaakoko(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good evening to you all.
Please, I have this acer aspire E1-531. When powered on, it will display the acer logo then the screen goes blind. Like 2 to 3 times, then it will go blind afterwards. But it works well when connected to external monitor or tv

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tenshades(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Okaakoko:
Good evening to you all.
Please, I have this acer aspire E1-531. When powered on, it will display the acer logo then the screen goes blind. Like 2 to 3 times, then it will go blind afterwards. But it works well when connected to external monitor or tv

Same issue i'm facing with my hp250
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crixxx: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DamianX: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just got a new hp PC but connecting to the internet using sim or mobile hotspot is a problem for me as I don't know how to go about it.

I am not also able to format it.

Your help will be really appreciated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seankafor(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
DamianX:
Just got a new hp PC but connecting to the internet using sim or mobile hotspot is a problem for me as I don't know how to go about it.

I am not also able to format it.

Your help will be really appreciated
use USB tethering option
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DamianX: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
seankafor:
use USB tethering option

When I use that, it says "Limited".
Then I disconnect and connect again, it shows "connected" but when I place the cursor on the network icon it says "No internet access".
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
henryduru2:
can i get number of someone that i can buy razer blade keyboard replacement from

Yeah na I'm here for you
Location is ikeja
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gracechellar(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please I need some help. The board of my acer laptop isn't good and I need to get another. Even though it's from a second hand laptop.

Please someone should help me as I can't afford a new laptop just yet
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by henryduru2(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
tolakush92:

Yeah na I'm here for you
Location is ikeja
Let me have your number boss
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Morris101686(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Have been finding it difficult to paste some jobs here in my P.C. each time I try to paste jobs a pop up window ll appear in quote

"Items not found This is no longer located in C://Users/Morris/Desktop. Verify location and try again.

Please gent, help me solve this issues. Attached file is a picture for your easy persual

1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KlausMichaelson: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yesterday night I mistakenly splashed water on my system (Dell Latitude) and instantly I cleaned the water.
This morning I used the system and it was in perfect condition until it started misbehaving. It has refused to turn on all this while after showing the blue screen.
Whenever I hit the ON button, the fan keeps rolling but the system doesn't come on and after some minutes, the fan stops and it goes off.
Please what could be the solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BelieverDE: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
KlausMichaelson:

Yesterday night I mistakenly splashed water on my system (Dell Latitude) and instantly I cleaned the water.
This morning I used the system and it was in perfect condition until it started misbehaving. It has refused to turn on all this while after showing the blue screen.
Whenever I hit the ON button, the fan keeps rolling but the system doesn't come on and after some minutes, the fan stops and it goes off.
Please what could be the solution?
I was in your situation some weeks ago. The blue screen scared the hell outta me. I began thinking about my files I was about to lose.....thanks to God though.

Here's a solution:
1. Give it some time for the screen to come up, and when it does;
2. Press the F2 key continuously till it gives you an option to open system Safe Mode
3. Uninstall any antivirus or recently installed software
4. You have to enter system recovery and choose an earlier date when the system was in a working condition.

When it done then you are good to go!

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KlausMichaelson: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls how much does it cost to do a Video Game adapter (VGA) problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.