Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1290536 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: pic

Can you expand the network adapters link and retake the pic?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eaglesystemsltd: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
How to Select PC that is right for you?

Need help choosing your next machine? Answer these questions:

1. How would you use your new PC?
Select up to two answers:
For Work: Efficiency and reliability are important in the workplace. You need multitasking power to stay on top of those to-do lists.
For Entertainment: You want a PC for everyday entertainment such as movies, music or social networking.
For Gaming: You need top-notch hardware so you can explore vast worlds or get your frag on without a hitch.
For Home: You want to browse the Web, connect with family and friends, and manage your bills without breaking the bank.

2. What type of PC are you looking for?
Select up to two answers: View Previous Question
Laptop: Portable, smart and fast; the perfect combo.
Convertible: One device, multiple possibilities. Convertible PCs can be used as a laptop, tablet or more.
Touch Laptop: Laptops with touch displays; optimized for the Windows 8 touch experience.
Desktop: Your PC will remain in one place and you would like a little extra computing power.
Tablet: A mobile device that you operate by touching the screen.
I don't know: You are not sure which type of PC you need.

3. What features are important to you?
Select up to two answers: View Previous Question
Touchscreen: You want a touch display to take full advantage of the Windows 8 touch experience.
Performance: You need a PC that won't slow down when running processor-taxing applications or multiple programs at once.
Long Battery Life: You don't want to be tied to the socket; you need a PC that can last through the day without a recharge.
Optical Drive: You need a PC with an optical drive so you can watch movies.
Colorful : Tired of the standard greys and blacks? You want a splash of color that will stand out in the crowd.

4. How much are you willing to spend on your new PC?

You can reply by send your email address to us or via this medium or send your selected choices to :eaglesystemsltd@gmail.com or call 08057944472. Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Enure: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls help me to solve dis problem is my lapi keypad hv problem another pottin is press another pottin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
hi gurus in the house,i dont know much about laptops, so i want you guys to advise me on what to do in this deal.
a friend of mine just got this brand new toshiba satelite C855D-150 from his uncle abroad and since she already got a laptop,she wanna sell it to me.she says its for 80k last.
pls advice me on this system and whether it is a good buy.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
bright007: hi gurus in the house,i dont know much about laptops, so i want you guys to advise me on what to do in this deal.
a friend of mine just got this brand new toshiba satelite C855D-150 from his uncle abroad and since she already got a laptop,she wanna sell it to me.she says its for 80k last.
pls advice me on this system and whether it is a good buy.
according to amazon the system goes for between 355-380 euro. . If you consider the exchange rate thats like 80K. I guess 70k is a good price since its a gift. Also considering warranty and added benefit would be missing from the deal...but wait the price i quoted is for one with 750gb hard disk, 8gb ram.. With a amd processor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
onegig: according to amazon the system goes for between 355-380 euro. . If you consider the exchange rate thats like 80K. I guess 70k is a good price since its a gift. Also considering warranty and added benefit would be missing from the deal...but wait the price i quoted is for one with 750gb hard disk, 8gb ram.. With a amd processor.
thanks dearie...this has windows 8 and a AMD processor but dont know about the RAM and HDD.
infact the language needs to be changed to english self...dont know how much that would cost.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
bright007: thanks dearie...this has windows 8 and a AMD processor but dont know about the RAM and HDD.
infact the language needs to be changed to english self...dont know how much that would cost.
lol. . Don't let her see this your post.. I don't want to be answering questions o..

As per the english. I can give you a guide on how to change it yourself. It ain't something that hard..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
@onegig:
pls help me compare this two system,which is higher.
HP 630 notebook pc,4gig RAM,500HDD,2.2 duo core intel processor.

OR
Toshiba satelite C855D-150,8gig RAM,750HDD, AMD 1.7 processor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
bright007: @onegig:
pls help me compare this two system,which is higher.
HP 630 notebook pc,4gig RAM,500HDD,2.2 duo core intel processor.

OR
Toshiba satelite C855D-150,8gig RAM,750HDD, AMD 1.7 processor.
the second is higher.. It has more ram and hard disk space. Also has a better and newer processor. The hp you listed there to say the fact is an average system. I would pick the toshiba over it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Enure: Pls help me to solve dis problem is my lapi keypad hv problem another pottin is press another pottin
dust and some other agents are culpable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Andrewcpu: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
i want to knw more of Robosam
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Leopantro: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
this may be old but might be useful for someone
Make Your Own operating system in minutes

hackarde..com/2012/04/make-your-own-operating-system-in-some.html?m=1

I'm on my phone so can't type the whole story
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Leopantro: this may be old but might be useful for someone
Make Your Own operating system in minutes

hackarde..com/2012/04/make-your-own-operating-system-in-some.html?m=1

I'm on my phone so can't type the whole story
lol...funny dude
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Iyke247R: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls follow nairalanders can somenoe help me out wth microsoft office 2010 product key, d software copy I bought dont hv product key nd my window 8 system is not allowin me 2 save any of my work, it wil say activiting key failed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosa1(m): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2013
please i need product key Microsoft Office 2007 and Adobe C6. I will appreciate it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bashbif: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2013
I urgently need the assistance of gurus in the house.Please how can I make my window 7 a genuine window,I mean activated?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2013
onegig:

Have you tried changing that central capacitor with one of the same rating?
The panel got burnt n I gave the panel for possible check n now they can`t find the panel to return so I need the complete panel

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Computer village do you have this HP L1955 MONITOR Power supply board

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Iyke247®:
Pls follow nairalanders can somenoe help me out wth microsoft office 2010 product key, d software copy I bought dont hv product key nd my window 8 system is not allowin me 2 save any of my work, it wil say activiting key failed
There should be 0ffie activator inside the softcopy you bought, look 4 it and use it to activate it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2013
ncpat: Computer village do you have this HP L1955 MONITOR Power supply board
why not order online?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2013
bosa1: please i need product key Microsoft Office 2007 and Adobe C6. I will appreciate it.

KGFVY-7733B-8WCK9-KTG64-BC7D8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2013
onegig: why not order online?
The only place I saw it was on ebay and is not the complete board they are selling
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2013
bashbif: I urgently need the assistance of gurus in the house.Please how can I make my window 7 a genuine window,I mean activated?
use the window 7 activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2013
ncpat:
The only place I saw it was on ebay and is not the complete board they are selling
have you tried ali baba or dh gate?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2013
ncpat:

giving awt serial keys are nt allowed here ooh.. Accpt tru pm
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ncpat(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Donsammi: giving awt serial keys are nt allowed here ooh.. Accpt tru pm
noted
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 4:59am On Sep 09, 2013
pls help with my newly acquired lsptop.
i have been trying to switch on its bluetooth without success.
the major problem is that it is pre-installed with windows 8 which i am not yet conversant with.
pls someont educate me on how to switch on the bluetooth,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosa1(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2013
ncpat:

thanks bros, bt which one is d key for. ms or adobe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pasqal09: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Please does anyone have the registration code for Total Video Converter
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sheilaritzy: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shortgun(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Help! My fn key combo is no longer responding, I can no longer turn on/off WiFi and Bluetooth.
I've tried reinstalling drivers for network adapters, I keep getting d error messages "The device may have been removed or unplugged/ejected"

Acer Aspire E1-531
OS windows 7 Home premium

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.