Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272298 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by messo4331: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
We are an organisation that deals on any kind of

IT/ICT infrastructure, installation of

CCTV/survellance, provision of fibre optic and vsat

services, web application development, networking,

sales of laptops and other computer accessories .
For further enquiry, kindly contact: +2349091334155 or

mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tolzeal:
zyzxx where are you... angry angry
my boss grin grin
Thanks for d mention oo
Exam makes me busy
I miss u oo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by messo4331: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
We are an organisation that deals on any kind of
IT/ICT infrastructure, installation of CCTV/survellance, provision of fibre optic and vsat
services, web application development, networking,
sales of laptops and other computer accessories .
For further enquiry, kindly contact: +2349091334155 or
mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

skydancer:
Looks like you're new here. I wouldn't want to broadcast my email to a newbie yet. First you need to open an account with freedom. Just go to your-freedom.net and register. Open the settings and go to proxy settings. Change the server to 78.46.255.91 and the port to 53. Change the connection type to socks 5. Change the ems01 in server settings to any value between 02 and 18. Enter your account info in the user settings. That's all.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
zyzxx:
my boss grin grin
Thanks for d mention oo
Exam makes me busy
I miss u oo

Success Bro. SAME HERE. wink
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tolzeal:

Success Bro. SAME HERE. wink
amen and you too
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by franknsp: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Am having issues with my Hp635 laptop when i shut down the system, the power light still remains on I have to do a force shutdown by holding the power button please what could be the problem and how can I stop it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Princetolu94:
I have a system which is Intel(R) Pentium(R) dual core processor at a speed of 1.8GHz. Dos it mean dat each processor is 1.8GHz and the total speed is 3.6GHZ

While each core is running at 1.8GHz it doesn't mean they have a combined output of 3.6GHZ. This is because of the way instructions are carried out on the computer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ewosk: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
pls anyone in house here who can tell me where i can get my laptop screen fixed efficiently@ ibadan @ a good rate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
ewosk:
pls anyone in house here who can tell me where i can get my laptop screen fixed efficiently@ ibadan @ a good rate.

Where are u in Ibadan and what's the brand of your laptop??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
franknsp:
Am having issues with my Hp635 laptop when i shut down the system, the power light still remains on I have to do a force shutdown by holding the power button please what could be the problem and how can I stop it

Dear franknsp,

I take it you disconnect the charger after shutdown?

This program addresses an issue with specific AC power cords used with AC adapters shipped with HP and Compaq notebook (including mobile thin clients and mobile workstations) and mini notebook computers, as well as with AC adapters provided with accessories such as docking stations. On August 26, 2014, HP announced a worldwide voluntary recall and replacement program in cooperation with various government

regulatory agencies for certain AC power cords used with AC adapters shipped with HP and Compaq notebook and mini notebook computers, as well as with AC adapters provided with accessories such as docking stations.
This HP recall is worldwide. HP customers affected by this program will be eligible to receive a replacement AC power cord for each verified, recalled AC power cord at no cost.
Visit the HP Notebook PC AC Power Cord Replacement Program website for additional information.
These AC power cords were shipped with products and accessories sold from September 2010 through June 2012. The AC power cords have the potential to overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard. Because these power cords pose a fire and burn hazard to customers, it is extremely important that they are validated on the program website. Customers should immediately cease use of the affected AC power cords.

NOTE:Not all HP and Compaq notebook and mini notebook PCs were sold with an affected power cord. Customers should validate the power cord shipped with their notebook PC or purchased with an accessory, or as a spare.
Determine if your power cord is affected

HP is asking that customers take the following action to determine whether this recall program affects your AC power cord by following these steps:
Disconnect the PC notebook or accessory AC adapter AC power cord from the wall outlet or main power supply.
Check the AC adapter end of the AC power cord for the marking “LS-15” molded into the connector. If you do not have “LS-15” on the connector, the power cord is not affected.

Could you google hp battery test and use thee battery
utility to test the battery and check the status of the charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Benwems(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Hi mates, when am browsing when come suddenly shows a blue screen with writtings of crash dumps and stuffs like then after that it offs itself. What could be wrong with it and how do I restore it. Below is a picture of whzt it shows

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Benwems:
Hi mates, when am browsing when come suddenly shows a blue screen with writtings of crash dumps and stuffs like then after that it offs itself. What could be wrong with it and how do I restore it. Below is a picture of whzt it shows

Use Google to research system restore and select a date before it happens

Benwems:

Sorry I dont understand u. Can u explain further

adetwin:

Can u reload a system? If yes go ahead while u use window 7 to that ... If not please let us know

Apologies about that, I was in a haste this morning. Okay use google to research how to get to
safe mode and system restore from there. So use google to research safe mode and system restore to
help you return the computer back to a point in time.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Benwems(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
deji2009:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Benwems:

Can u reload a system? If yes go ahead while u use window 7 to that ... If not please let us know
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dsaintprodigy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
So my problem ain't good enough to be replyed, no P
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Benwems(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
adetwin:

Sorry I can reload a system. I can only reboot. Please can u tell me how to reload! Thanks a lot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
welldone guru in the house

tolzeal hi
deji2009 welldone bro
i hail o d's dady lordheed

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Benwems:

Sorry I can reload a system. I can only reboot. Please can u tell me how to reload! Thanks a lot

Benwems:

deji2009:

Apologies about that, I was in a haste this morning. Okay use google to research how to get to
safe mode and system restore from there. So use google to research safe mode and system restore to

Benwems:

Benwems:

adetwin:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jokapat(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
please help, my laptop trips off when heated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ifebazz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Since i upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1, my game pad keys no longer align, that is; pressing pass turns to long pass, etc. Please how can i fix this glitch.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nastydroid(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
can window 8 or 8.1 work on.this netbook
acer aspire one D270-1606
N2600 1.6 GHz 10.1 -inch
Netbook
General Features :
white color
Microsoft Windows 7 Starter 32- bit
pre- installed w /CoA and
reinstallation partition
3-cell battery
Intel Atom N 2600 1. 6 GHz dual-
core processor
1 MB L2 Cache
Intel NM 10 Express Chipset
1 GB DDR 3 RAM ( 2 GB maximum)
320 GB hard drive
No optical drive
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
Integrated High -Definition audio
with stereo speakers
Integrated 10 /100 Fast Ethernet
LAN
Integrated 802 .11 b/g/n Wireless
LAN
Memory card reader
Integrated webcam
Keyboard with Multi - gesture
touchpad
Power button
Power , Wireless , Hard Drive LEDs
Security lock slot
10.1 -inch Acer CineCrystal LED-
backlit display
1024 x 600 pixel resolution
Battery Specifications:
3-cell Li- ion battery type
25Wh
11.1 V
Supported Media :
Secure Digital ( SD)
MultiMediaCard ( MMC )
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick
xD -Picture
I/O Ports:
One ( 1) 15- pin VGA port
One ( 1) HDMI port
Three ( 3) USB 2.0 ports
One ( 1) RJ-45 Ethernet jack
One ( 1) 3.5 mm Headphone out
jack
One ( 1) 3.5 mm Microphone in jack
Power Adapter Specifications:
DC Rating : 19 V, 2.15 A
Unit Dimensions :
0.9 x 10 .1 x 7 .2- inches ( H x W x
D , approximate )
Weight : 2.6 lbs .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2015
jokapat:
please help, my laptop trips off when heated.

Your fan is not working very well again, pls try to Blow some dirt's in the fan because soon your hard disk will b infected to the extent that you will loose your files

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Benwems:

Hmm na engineer work b these! Ok get a win 7 CD insert inside ur CD ROM restart it will prompt to "Press any Button....." then u press please if u can pls ur location?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Ifebazz:
Since i upgraded from Windows 8 to 8.1, my game pad keys no longer align, that is; pressing pass turns to long pass, etc. Please how can i fix this glitch.

Lol... how does The windows update affects this

Anyways its your game control section ... Visit and Edit. What Game are You playing ...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
adetwin:

Hmm na engineer work b these! Ok get a win 7 CD insert inside ur CD ROM restart it will prompt to "Press any Button....." then u press please if u can pls ur location?

Which cell number can I use to reach on Whatsapp Bro...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jokapat(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
adetwin:

Your fan is not working very well again, pls try to Blow some dirt's in the fan because soon your hard disk will b infected to the extent that you will loose your files

Thanks chairman for the reply. is blowing dirts from d fan all and also want to know if i can do it myself? hopin to get some info from you again. Thank you again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Tolzeal:

Which cell number can I use to reach on Whatsapp Bro...

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2015
jokapat:

Thanks chairman for the reply. is blowing dirts from d fan all and also want to know if i can do it myself? hopin to get some info from you again. Thank you again

Your location please? ?? Let's see how we can send an engineer to help fix it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jokapat(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
adetwin:

Your location please? ?? Let's see how we can send an engineer to help fix it
i stay in anambra?

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.