Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1275727 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
odicity:
THANKS WILL YOU BE SOLVING IT INABILITY TO CONNECT OR HOW TO PROPERLY SET THE P.C AS HOTSPOT
my job is to satisfy ur needs(turn ur pc into hotspot) in the best,convenient way...i already struckout that israeli journey u took....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by funkyjms: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Always get this whenever I attempt to create a restore point.

"The restore point could not be created for the following reason.. The specified object was not found (0x80042308)"

Kindly help. Windows 7 32bit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odicity: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2015
sameolg616:

my job is to satisfy ur needs(turn ur pc into hotspot) in the best,convenient way...i already struckout that israeli journey u took....
THANKS SO MUCH BRO WHAT I REALLY NEED IS HOW TO MAKE MY P.C CONNECT TO WIFIS.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hallenjay: 4:57am On Sep 05, 2015
zyzxx:
change d settings from ide to sata
will dat gve me a particular window os*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sconp: 5:03am On Sep 05, 2015
sameolg616:

Sorry I cldnt help so much cuz of the distance btw us...I appreciate the call though..
It's a thorough procedure I won't be able to explain properly.
I once suggested to the moderators yrs ago to refine this forum by actually getting all the professionals on this forum together by identifying each other's specialization(hardware,software,wannabe..),location,experience on display..that way it wld be easier to locate the professional nearest to u..eg if ur based in Abuja and onegig resides there,it's easy to meet him and I wld even feel more comfortable to describe the procedure to him..for hardware,I tink that's adetwin space so All hardware related issues can be directed to him..
Av been in this forum since 2008,I av equally learnt do much as well(it was here I first learnt abt huawei unlock tool)and some other tins not in my everyday practice..
Once u av been certified here,it's easier for strangers to meet u up(once again I'm tankful for this forum for providing this space and thanks to all those pple who av kept the faith to actually meet up wit an "online presence" in person)
Pls moderators,find a way to make this happen..wonder where old timers like deji2009,zimdrill(Zimbabwe) are?
Wat I say "I do" and "I will do"-I do very well!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
sameolg616:

Sorry I cldnt help so much cuz of the distance btw us...I appreciate the call though..
It's a thorough procedure I won't be able to explain properly.
I once suggested to the moderators yrs ago to refine this forum by actually getting all the professionals on this forum together by identifying each other's specialization(hardware,software,wannabe..),location,experience on display..that way it wld be easier to locate the professional nearest to u..eg if ur based in Abuja and onegig resides there,it's easy to meet him and I wld even feel more comfortable to describe the procedure to him..for hardware,I tink that's adetwin space so All hardware related issues can be directed to him..
Av been in this forum since 2008,I av equally learnt do much as well(it was here I first learnt abt huawei unlock tool)and some other tins not in my everyday practice..
Once u av been certified here,it's easier for strangers to meet u up(once again I'm tankful for this forum for providing this space and thanks to all those pple who av kept the faith to actually meet up wit an "online presence" in person)
Pls moderators,find a way to make this happen..wonder where old timers like deji2009,zimdrill(Zimbabwe) are?
Wat I say "I do" and "I will do"-I do very well!

zimdrill is still around you find me in the car talk section
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solutionboy: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
I use Hp 630 and for sometime now I hv bn having this problem wt it. Echtym its plugged to light and subsequently turned on, It shuts down by itself immediately after booting and dis wl continue unless u unplug it from light then it wl boot and wl not shut down.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
please my laptop is showing battery not detected
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

zimdrill is still around you find me in the car talk section
dude long time...u gave up computers for cars?i tried to flirt with car softwares(mb stars) and those diagnostics but they come with some serious hardwares....
good to hear from u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Ogborokiri:
please my laptop is showing battery not detected
what model?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2015
solutionboy:
I use Hp 630 and for sometime now I hv bn having this problem wt it. Echtym its plugged to light and subsequently turned on, It shuts down by itself immediately after booting and dis wl continue unless u unplug it from light then it wl boot and wl not shut down.
have u tried it with another adapter?HP 630 is known for overheating thou.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jeremyah(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Goodmrng all.
Am jerry.
I changed the OS of my zinox laptop from win7 32bit to win8.1 32bit n over 2months+ whenever i boot d laptop it always display d win8.1 logo n it'll jus hang dat way until i remove d battery or shut it down from d power button d second time b4 it'll boot normally.
Pls i want to know what i have to do bc am confused.urgent response will be appreciated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emenik08: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Plz i need help and urgently!!

My hp630 notebook has refused to boot. It only shows a dark screen, with the power button and wifi button on while the capslock light blinks. I have tried unpluging the charger and holding the power button down for about 15secs but still the same thing still happens. I dnt know what else to do. Plz engineers help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please whenever I leave my laptop untouched or when I put it to sleep, a blue page will appear and tell me that windows will shot down for security reasons. How can I stop that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by good188(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm using hp pavillion g core 3 sometime my laptop will show ink for face and later it will clear like normally laptop ,how can I get this fix and how much it will cost me ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzygee:
what model?
latitude D531
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
bugzygee:
what model?
dell latitude D531
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by toluh(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
please my laptop suddenly stopped browsing. it keeps saying DHCP is off but it is not off. please i need somebody to help me. it's windows 8.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
jeremyah:
Goodmrng all.
Am jerry.
I changed the OS of my zinox laptop from win7 32bit to win8.1 32bit n over 2months+ whenever i boot d laptop it always display d win8.1 logo n it'll jus hang dat way until i remove d battery or shut it down from d power button d second time b4 it'll boot normally.
Pls i want to know what i have to do bc am confused.urgent response will be appreciated
its hard to ell what the problem is but its sure from ur bootup to ur startup programs....its possible a program u just installed or un-installed is not function well or it may just be that u have force ur system to shutdown and maybe some files are corrupt..
another good be a bad sector of hard disk...
i suggest u trace the error from boot up to startup then check the disk
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
emenik08:
Plz i need help and urgently!!

My hp630 notebook has refused to boot. It only shows a dark screen, with the power button and wifi button on while the capslock light blinks. I have tried unpluging the charger and holding the power button down for about 15secs but still the same thing still happens. I dnt know what else to do. Plz engineers help
meet a hardware tech closest to u....it may be scrren or board related
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
toluh:
please my laptop suddenly stopped browsing. it keeps saying DHCP is off but it is not off. please i need somebody to help me. it's windows 8.thanks
u pple must try to understand we aint magicians here...always state in full the nature of the problem as it pertains to connection type(are u using s modem,router or any other connection)...thats a good start..
moreso,u can read thru previous post of other engineers to find out a contact number/email so u can quickly call for "first aid"..its easier that way..
right click on ur connection icon(lower right on ur screen) and right click to "troubleshoot"..wen its done...take a snapshot(press PRINTSCR on ur keyboard then open paint and paste it ther then save) of the results and place it here...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Please whenever I leave my laptop untouched or when I put it to sleep, a blue page will appear and tell me that windows will shot down for security reasons. How can I stop that?
that blue page is called BSOD(bluescreen of death)..frequently called by a hardware malfunction,illegal registry entries.....it u dont have a hardware malfunction then i suspect a program(from my experience a registry cleaneer like ccleaner,registry booster,speedup my pc or any of its kind )is triggering the bsod...
look up ur system for any recently installed hardware or software.....wen u find,do a system restore to an earlier date before u started witnessing the problem or wen they were installed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AwesomeRomeo: 3:27am On Sep 07, 2015
sameolg616:

that blue page is called BSOD(bluescreen of death)..frequently called by a hardware malfunction,illegal registry entries.....it u dont have a hardware malfunction then i suspect a program(from my experience a registry cleaneer like ccleaner,registry booster,speedup my pc or any of its kind )is triggering the bsod...
look up ur system for any recently installed hardware or software.....wen u find,do a system restore to an earlier date before u started witnessing the problem or wen they were installed
Sir what if I uninstall the software, will that solve the problem (ie if it is cause by a software I installed) Tanx.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Ogborokiri:
dell latitude D531
OK..click control panel,click device manager then click on d arrow beside batteries so it displays d sub menus..here u right click on Microsoft acpi compliant control method battery and select uninstall..after this restart ur system and c if there is any change
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by good188(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
good188:
I'm using hp pavillion g core 3 sometime my laptop will show ink for face and later it will clear like normally laptop ,how can I get this fix and how much it will cost me ?
make engineer comment
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Skills102(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
HELP !!! had a prob wt my lappy which d repaorrr said it ws hard disk prob..saying he will gt it done in 24hrs tym,afta almost 2wks wt d PC..he said he had to wipe off d OS which is Win8.1,saying it has issues..my Q to d gurus in d house..
-dos hard disk prob affect OS
-aw do i knw if the repairer has changed d Hard dsk
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bloglover(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please I would like to know d cost of repairing d screen of a 15 inches dell laptop, d screen is touch screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Sir what if I uninstall the software, will that solve the problem (ie if it is cause by a software I installed) Tanx.
it shd if its the main cause else investigate further
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
good188:
make engineer comment
change d screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Skills102:
HELP !!! had a prob wt my lappy which d repaorrr said it ws hard disk prob..saying he will gt it done in 24hrs tym,afta almost 2wks wt d PC..he said he had to wipe off d OS which is Win8.1,saying it has issues..my Q to d gurus in d house..
-dos hard disk prob affect OS
-aw do i knw if the repairer has changed d Hard dsk
faulty hard disk can affect d os and u have 2 confirm d size thou it's hard 2 tell if he changed it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by quiestla: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM:I was trying to created space on my DRIVE C,inorder to have more space but all the julks i deleted that supposed to go to Recycle Bin.I coludn't found them there.It gives me Zero answer.Therefore,where these julks hidding?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2015
quiestla:
PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS PROBLEM:I was trying to created space on my DRIVE C,inorder to have more space but all the julks i deleted that supposed to go to Recycle Bin.I coludn't found them there.It gives me Zero answer.Therefore,where these julks hidding?
if they are very big...they would be deleted permamently instead of being held in recycle bin

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.