Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277704 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2016
sonymax16:
Hello gurus in the house
My Acer laptop just developed a fault . some of my keypads are not responding at all.Unfortunately, those particular keypads are what I use to input my password when I switch on my laptop.Pls help me.Thanks in advance

Your keyboard is faulty needs to be replaced.... Contact Us
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
I have a Pavilion g7 Laptop ... last week I discovered it started making some irritating noise around the Vent area (Where the air comes out from)
What could be the problem ?

Also, How much could a 750GB hard disk drive cost pls ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2016
Abimloaded:
I have a Pavilion g7 Laptop ... last week I discovered it started making some irritating noise around the Vent area (Where the air comes out from)
What could be the problem ?

Also, How much could a 750GB hard disk drive cost pls ?

Have the budget of 10k, and the noise from your system try to blow the laptop... Get back to us for futher assists
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrphysics(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2016
adetwin:

If you can uninstall all the browser and reinstall,....

Do you have an up to date antivirus? If yes scan

Kindly get back to us to know if the problem is solved
it refused connecting to the internet, so how can I update my anti Virus. I will uninstall and install it again. thanks for your time sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrphysics(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
dwayneflicker:

CHECK YOUR LAN SETTINGS INTERNET EXPLORER-SETTING-INTERNET OPTIONS-CONNECTION-LAN SETTINGS TICK THE AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS CLICK APPLY AND OK
Thank you sir. I will try it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AlphaT(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
lordpf:

Dell inspiron mini 1010 I GB RAM
160gb HDD
Around 137mhz CPU speed
Intel atom.
Can u open a laptop? Or have you opened one before? Coz you're gonna have to restore your Bios back to the factory one. This can only be done by opening the back case to expose the motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lordpf: 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
AlphaT:

Can u open a laptop? Or have you opened one before? Coz you're gonna have to restore your Bios back to the factory one. This can only be done by opening the back case to expose the motherboard.
Ya I can open it what next
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
adetwin:

Have the budget of 10k, and the noise from your system try to blow the laptop... Get back to us for futher assists

I have blown it several times, all to no avail.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
I think this thread should closed and the part 2 created, it's already past 700 pages
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
Please who knows a good place in Abuja where I can professionally fix the sound card of a laptop... The volume have refused to work after a fall and they said it's a hardware problem.. Been to few places without success....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jelel6: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
hello gurus. my laptop battery could last over a 4 hours in just over a 2 months ago. but i notice a drastic change recently that it last less than 2 hours suddenly. it could sometimes have 50% percent of charge and suddenly display battery low indicator. it never fully charges to 100% nowadays but only stops at 99%. yesterday, the battery icon on the task bar started displaying the message '' there is a problem with your battery system might shutdown''. ''consider replacing your battery''.
the system is a dell xps 14z laptop. any help will be appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
jelel6:
hello gurus. my laptop battery could last over a 4 hours in just over a 2 months ago. but i notice a drastic change recently that it last less than 2 hours suddenly. it could sometimes have 50% percent of charge and suddenly display battery low indicator. it never fully charges to 100% nowadays but only stops at 99%. yesterday, the battery icon on the task bar started displaying the message '' there is a problem with your battery system might shutdown''. ''consider replacing your battery''.
the system is a dell xps 14z laptop. any help will be appreciated.

Kindly use a different charger on it first if same persist plan on getting a new battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chukwuemekapaul: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Hi friends, hope you are doing fine. Pls I need your help. I just got a new job, and I was given 15 Computer systems to network in order to share files and resources. Pls what are the step by step procedure to achieve this. the office is a duplex in structure. Thanks guys as I expect your reply soonest
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chukwuemekapaul: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Hi gurus. Pls I need your help. I got a new job as an ICT officer. The first job I was given is to network 15 computer systems to share files and resources. After this, I'm expected to connect the head office in abuja with the branch offices in the states. Pls in I need the procedures on how to go about this. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jelel6: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
adetwin:

Kindly use a different charger on it first if same persist plan on getting a new battery
tanks man
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
chukwuemekapaul:
Hi gurus. Pls I need your help. I got a new job as an ICT officer. The first job I was given is to network 15 computer systems to share files and resources. After this, I'm expected to connect the head office in abuja with the branch offices in the states. Pls in I need the procedures on how to go about this. Thanks

This assignment have pass nairaland ooooo....

pls check the signature for contacts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abimloaded:

I have blown it several times, all to no avail.

Pls ur location? Let's see if we can send an engineer to fix it up....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sheamus007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
hello guys...my HP laptop 4gig ram ...500HD...2.5 GHz processor... if I play pes2016 on it ...it will slow can anybody tell me wat I can do to make d game okay with my system pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adazlolly:
Please who knows a good place in Abuja where I can professionally fix the sound card of a laptop... The volume have refused to work after a fall and they said it's a hardware problem.. Been to few places without success....
The thread has been closed and the part 2 has been created..... sebi that's what you want. Why asking questions on a thread that's past 700 pages?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
I really need help with my iTunes. Whenever i back up my iPhone on itunes, it automatically encrypts the backup with an unknown password. Meaning i cannot restore the backup on another iPhone, which renders the backup totally useless.

Please, does anyone know the password itunes uses to encrypt backups or how the encryption can be removed. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
adetwin:

Pls ur location? Let's see if we can send an engineer to fix it up....
I later blew in more air and I can tell you its working fine now. Thanks a lot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AlphaT(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
lordpf:

Ya I can open it what next
I won't be able to type that much, check this https://www.technibble.com/how-to-recover-from-a-bad-bios-update/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3785767860

It explained everything clearly. If u encounter any problem. Lemme know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Avalani(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello guys, I need help with my Asus Q302LA. About 4 months ago, it developed a charging problem where initially I had to press the charger pin with pressure against the ac input for the laptop to charge. After some time, the problem developed and I had to come up with different techniques to charge, from celotaping tight the charger pin to the ac input, to placing the pc at various angles.

Unfortunately, the problem has become so bad now that none of those techniques work. I went online and learned the problem was not so rare. I even saw a YouTube video illustrating how to repair the problem: by replacing the power jack with a new one using soldering equipment.

The problem is, I can't do it myself. I have taken it to computer village : Slot engineers did not want to touch it, some other place wanted to change the entire motherboard for 109k! I don't want to give it to just anyone to experiment with.

I live and work in ogun state currently, and the job doesn't offer me enough time, so I'll appreciate if the house can recommend an affordable solution to my pc nightmare.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
adetwin:

Your keyboard is faulty needs to be replaced.... Contact Us
Please how much can I get HP 650 Laptop? (Original brand new)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
AlphaT:

I won't be able to type that much, check this https://www.technibble.com/how-to-recover-from-a-bad-bios-update/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3785767860

Please how much can i get brand new HP 650 Laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rexology: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
adetwin:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lordpf: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
AlphaT:

thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okumbe(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
@AdetWin

My laptop is very slow, wastes time booting up. I stays in Ikorodu. I need to be reformatted and drive perfectly. I think the fault is from the engineer that formatted it lately.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
okumbe:
@AdetWin

My laptop is very slow, wastes time booting up. I stays in Ikorodu. I need to be reformatted and drive perfectly. I think the fault is from the engineer that formatted it lately.

Ok ! We can send an engineer to help fix it, pls what's the model of your laptop?(Hard disk size, ram, present operating system) So the engineer could come along with necessary drivers... Kindly call any of our help lines
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AlphaT(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rexology:

I have no Idea, you should probably check out the Price in a Nigerian Market Online.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
okumbe:
@AdetWin

Can u come to computer village for perfect solution to ur laptop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.