Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267882 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
erooOluwa:

How do I do that please?
Check it from back den open it den re seat the hard disk . But if it's the same thing you will have to re-install the OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobs126: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Order Infinix Best Price On Style & Sophistication
http://devicesstore..co.ke/2016/07/infinix-best-price-on-style.html?m=1

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Stephaustin(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2016
PLEASE HELP! 1. I cannot find a folder named 'files' in my laptop, but a picture I used for my user account which is a content of the folder still show up in my account. Is there any way to locate the folder because it contains my whole files and documents, without a backup? 2. My keyboard is faulty: few keys do not respond while some, when pressed shows both itself and an adjacent key. Thanks for your anticipated help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sagethree: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello,pls I need link to download windows 8 activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peteregwu(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Guys Good day! where can one learn how to repair laptops?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peteregwu(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Pls guys I just repaired my laptop, and I told the guy that did it to put a new battery. But after the repair my battery only last for about 40mins. Pls what do I do even now that we don't have power, you know it can be frustrating. It is Acer 5920. If your suggestion is to buy another new battery, pls where will I get a better one. Because I don't want to go back to that crook engineer again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Stephaustin:
PLEASE HELP! 1. I cannot find a folder named 'files' in my laptop, but a picture I used for my user account which is a content of the folder still show up in my account. Is there any way to locate the folder because it contains my whole files and documents, without a backup? 2. My keyboard is faulty: few keys do not respond while some, when pressed shows both itself and an adjacent key. Thanks for your anticipated help.

1st which os are you using
2nd you have to on-screen keyboard or change the keyboard. Whatsapp me if there is any help I can render for you on 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2016
peteregwu:
Pls guys I just repaired my laptop, and I told the guy that did it to put a new battery. But after the repair my battery only last for about 40mins. Pls what do I do even now that we don't have power, you know it can be frustrating. It is Acer 5920. If your suggestion is to buy another new battery, pls where will I get a better one. Because I don't want to go back to that crook engineer again.

I can get you good 1, check my signature
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jessetom(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
cp2dec1:

Terrific. I am happy for you..however you still have the bios password issue, which I hope you can eventually fix. Please let me know if you ever get the chance to fix it.

Ah yeah. But I'm still searching for a way to way to fix that bios stuf
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Swaggzkid: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
horllamy:

New 1 or used

Used .. while i7core goes for 170k uesd.
haven't priced yet.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fran6ik: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good day bosses,am using HP 15 PAVILON TOUCHSMART, its 2yrs old now, since last 2months the screen flickers and nw its getting worse, it seems normal on putting it on but after some five mins the flickering increases.. Any help? I av increased refresh rate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
yurme:
Goodevening gurus i have an hp 630b compaq...it developd a fault,took it to a guy..he said the board is burnt that i have to replace it...pls who has an idea on hw much its bin sold
bro watsup? Has ur laptop issue been solved already?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yurme(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
bro watsup? Has ur laptop issue been solved already?
not at all bro..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
yurme:
not at all bro..
no wahala. Shebi u dey on whatsapp, make we discuss for there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yurme(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
no wahala. Shebi u dey on whatsapp, make we discuss for there.
ok sire.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Marvinspeed(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Help... my dell inspiron 15 3251 wont come on, i've removed the ram and put it back into it yet no response. the power light doesnt come on even when its plugged into light and it doesnt charge also.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by trendygirl: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Help! My Laptop Dell vostro2420 wouldn't come on. Once i press the power on botton, the power indicator light comes on and i hear a continuous beep sound. The beep sound doesn't correspond with any of the error codes associated with beep sound.

The problem started few days ago but then after few trials the laptop usually comes one. Yesterday the laptop went into sleep mode because I didnt want to shut down still had some work doing. On getting back to work laptop refused to come on since then. Please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alkidam(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Good morning. Pls i have been having issues with my system(hp compaq) letter I and E was not pressing initially now it has degenerated to all the keypads, of which when i press a particular key, it shows another, infact am unable to login with my password. Also how do i remove my user account password?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Alkidam:
Good morning. Pls i have been having issues with my system(hp compaq) letter I and E was not pressing initially now it has degenerated to all the keypads, of which when i press a particular key, it shows another, infact am unable to login with my password. Also how do i remove my user account password?

Did the laptop suffer liquid contamination? Take keypad off and look at condition of the membrane. User account password? Are you locked out?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
trendygirl:
Help! My Laptop Dell vostro2420 wouldn't come on. Once i press the power on botton, the power indicator light comes on and i hear a continuous beep sound. The beep sound doesn't correspond with any of the error codes associated with beep sound.

The problem started few days ago but then after few trials the laptop usually comes one. Yesterday the laptop went into sleep mode because I didnt want to shut down still had some work doing. On getting back to work laptop refused to come on since then. Please help.

Did you upgrade the ram?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2016
trendygirl:

Maybe 1 of the RAM is not compatible with it. remove the RAM and put it one after the other. I think da wil help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Alkidam:

You will have to change the keyboard,. For the password log in , you can used on screen keyboard.....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by z3us(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
GOOD MORNING.PLS I HAVE THIS 2014 MAC BOOK PRO RETINA DISPLAY THAT JUST WOULD NOT TURN ON ANY ANYMORE.AFTER TAKING IT TO APPLE STORE I WAS TOLD THE BOARD WAS FAULTY.
I WAS SURPRISED COZ I HARDLY USE THIS LAPTOP AND IT NEVER DROPPED AT ANY TIME.
AM THINKING OF REPAIRING IT OR SELLING AS IT IS.ANY ADVICE PLS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davidam(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls I am unable to download .net framework for windows 7 ultimate as it says fatal error during installation or your system is not modified yet. I also can't download coreldraw x3 as it says unable to find location network.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Teemoney11(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please engineers here, whenever I ON my system it shows this "1720- SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure (failing attribute : 5) please back up the contents of the hard drive and run HDD self test in F10 setup.
F1= continue F10 BIOS setup_" and then it switch off after some minutes. Please help me; What should I do.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
hello guys, may God continue to bless all of us. Pls I want you guys to recommend a DEPENDABLE & RELIABLE antivirus for my laptop (I'm using it for downloading of music & video business). Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Tunasco:
hello guys, may God continue to bless all of us. Pls I want you guys to recommend a DEPENDABLE & RELIABLE antivirus for my laptop (I'm using it for downloading of music & video business). Thanks.

Most virus issues arise from using a windows os. If all you do is to use it to copy music and movies for people I will advice you switch your OS to a Linux distribution. You can still copy your music and all for people without the virus headache
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nomaison(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Good morning House. I have a Western Digital 500gb external hard disk that started having USB port connection issues and with time it stopped connecting at all. My question now is can the USB connecting port be changed? I dont want to loose my valuable datas saved on the drive. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Most virus issues arise from using a windows os. If all you do is to use it to copy music and movies for people I will advice you switch your OS to a Linux distribution. You can still copy your music and all for people without the virus headache
Thanks. with that linux distribution, wont there be virus again?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jaymaestro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
could someone help with links to download "connectify pro cracked" 2015/2016. I need this software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davien(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please help I converted my OS partition to dynamic disk and it won't change back, plus I've unallocated a partition that came with it and now 500Gb is unallocated... please help me solve this!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tifee07: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good evening, pls my laptop dell is writting 'Plunged In but not charging, whenever I try to charge it. Please any help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.