Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277514 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by edoyad(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Please help this dinosaur my friends. I just set up LAN with cable between 2 systems but can't share the files. It is saying I should contact the administrator for permission to access the folder, how do i do this ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
horllamy:

yes it is true my bro, that dvd lens will not sharp any again
thanks bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fromnigeria(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
horllamy:

i think your keyboard as problem
yea, one or two are no Longer functioning really.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Areaboyfriend(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello folks, Each time i try playing an audio or video file, my pc starts lagging. Can someone please suggest any help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okirewaju(f): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi Engineers,

Pls I need your help with a laptop issue. The laptop has two window 7 installed on it but just one window was been used regularly.

I installed a second antivirus despite having one in that particular window before and that was when the issue started.

The window will boot and show 'starting window' for few seconds and then proceed to show a blank screen.

Pls any suggestion on what to do, I have vital documents in that particular window.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nduxx(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
What software can I use to activate my windows 10 permanently?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rawdpiper(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nduxx:
What software can I use to activate my windows 10 permanently?

Microsoft ToolKit v2.60
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nduxx(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
rawdpiper:

Microsoft ToolKit v2.60
Okay. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seaka(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hello everyone, each time i put on my pc after the last shutdown, it automatically restarts once.... help please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
fromnigeria:
yea, one or two are no Longer functioning really.

So u av to replace it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tifee07: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning to you all. Please I need a PC, location of seller ; Ibadan. 2/3gb RAM + HDD 500 or below.
Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fromnigeria(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
horllamy:

So u av to replace it
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blizoj: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning guys...I have a desktop buy it doesn't display on the monitor...the light on the monitor will jst be blinking..I also observed that even when d CPU was off nd unplugged frm d socket and d VGA cable is plugged in it...d light on d monitor will still be blinking.....I have cleaned the mother board nd d ram...I have used 2 different monitors but still dsame prob...pls what should I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chukzii(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goodevening engrs in the house, I have an Asus touchscreen laptop that the touchscreen keeps pressing itself. This problem started after it fell. The screen is OK, it shows everything. I want to knw if d screen needs replacing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please guys my laptop takes time to charge fully sometimes,, imagine it was on 54% I came back after 5hrs it was still 54% I had to remove my ba3 and put it back..what could be the problem?,, I'm tired of removing my ba3 everyday.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Demoney5050(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
help my laptop is slowing down. and is 2 gig ram what could be the problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dwayneflicker(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
The S15AB rugged notebook combines the computing power and performance you need, with the rugged features you expect from a Durabook to protect the system and ensure reliability in the field. The unit features a generous 15.6" LCD display with full HD resolution (1920x1080); Intel's latest generation CPU; a Broadwell U series CPU platform; up to 4GB of memory; and advanced security features. With its magnesium alloy design, and military standards of drop, shock and spill resistance, the DURABOOK S15AB is designed to protect the system in the harshest environments. The DURABOOK S15AB is ideal for applications such as those found in the automotive industry, government and field applications. Rugged MIL-STD-810G Compliant, 4' 6" Drop Rating
Anti-shock mounting design protects LCD screen and hard disk drive from damage and data loss.
Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265

SPECIFICATION:
* Intel 5th Generation COREi5
* WIFI
* 4GB RAM
* 15.6”
* 500GB HDD
* GPS
* BLUETOOTH
* HDMI
* SIMS SLOT (GSM)
* 8.5HRS BATTERY LIFE
* WINDOW 7 PROFESSIONAL
* Rear Webcam Resolution (2 MP)
+1YEAR WARRANTY @ 135,000

FEATURES:
Incredibly thin, light and strong
S15AB redefined what a rugged notebook PC shall be. While being the ultra-thin and lightweight exterior measures only 29.5mm in height and 2.6 kg in weight, it also meets the outdoor durability which is certificated with IP5X and MIL-STD 810G.
High Performance
With demand for higher computing efficiency, S15AB features the latest 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor and Windows 8.1 for better, faster and more responsive performance.
15.6” Full HD LCD Display  
Available with a 15.6” Full HD (1920x1080) Display, S15AB offers a better sensational visual experience while displaying more viewing content with finer details.
HDMI 
S15H comes with a HDMI interface for High Definition digital video and audio output. The HDMI is able to support the high resolution up to 4K.
Fast Connectivity
S15AB comes with 4G LTE, Bluetooth4.0 and Wi-Fi communication, allowing a seamless wireless connectivity during critical missions at amazing speeds. Moreover, built-in GPS provides accurate location tracking and geographic overview.
Superior Security
With system operation running unimpeded, the S15AB is equipped with quality Trusted Platform Management (TPM) chip to protect against unauthorized software modification and data theft.
RUGGED, DURABLE & WATERPROOF

for INDUSTRIES
Ø MILITARY / PUBLIC SAFETY / GOVERNMENT
Ø TRANSPORTATION / DISTRIBUTION
Ø UTILITY OIL & GAS
Ø ARCHITECT
Ø HOSPITALITY
Ø FIELD SERVICE / SALES
Ø HEALTH CARE / INSURANCE
Ø RETAIL / MALL

call 0808688688 or 08097031968 now (Awolowo House. 29/31 Awolowo Way Ground floor. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria) or visit www.durabook.com/en/product.php?no=95 for proof about this laptop .
say no to board problem and poor battery problem(battery of 4hrs than become 1hr or desktop later does not apply to this battery)
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Engineers in d house, please can one change a laptop's processor from AMD to Intel?.... if yes, can it cause any negative effect?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gyrationtech0(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2016
I'm using HP elite notebook 6930p. i recently tried to sanitize my HDD but the process wasn't completed, since then i have been trying to boot the laptop but what I see on my screen is
"NON-SYSTEM DISK OR DISK ERROR
REPLACE AND STRIKE ANY KEY WHEN READY".
please fellow nairalanders how can I get back my HDD?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
gyrationtech0:
I'm using HP elite notebook 6930p. i recently tried to sanitize my HDD but the process wasn't completed, since then i have been trying to boot the laptop but what I see on my screen is
"NON-SYSTEM DISK OR DISK ERROR
REPLACE AND STRIKE ANY KEY WHEN READY".
please fellow nairalanders how can I get back my HDD?
my DIY..dint the manual u were reading warn u of the effects of an incomplete process?u can call me for ur hdd recovery on 08061679732
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Haktoolsheaven: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
What is Western Union ATM Bug?

Western union ATM bug is the newest software that hacks and cracks the Western union database and Programs ATM card to pay you the money deposited into the Card by the Western Union Bug.

It is a new type of software and it enables the ATM card to pay you in any local currency of the country you find your self in ,be it in Germany,China,Africa etc,you are guaranteed to withdraw the money as soon as you plug it in an ATM Machine.

Do you have a Credit/Debit ATM Card and you will like to use it to withdraw unlimited money from ATM'S Worldwide,then you have met the right hacker.
With my Western union ATM bug,i program the Bug to create virtual fault in every ATM machine and when you plug in your ATM (Debit and Credit) to the Automated Teller Machine,it gives wrong instrution to the machine and the ATM will pay you all the money programmed by the Bug.

We can program your ATM card to pay a Minimum of $500 (USD) and a maximum of $5000 (USD) and the good news is that it will pay you in your Local Currency of the country you are residing.

Are you afraid that I will raid your bank account through the ATM info,then get a fresh ATM card and sign up for my services and watch yourself turn into an instant millionaire within 48 Hours.The difference between WU ATM bug and WU database hacking bug is that the later after hacking submits your ATM number to the ATM payment processing gateaway so that it can be cash out from any ATM location worldwide while WU database hacking bug hacks the database of WU payment gateway and allows you to edit the receivers and senders name respectively

Price:-
The WU ATM Hacking bugs and the 20 digit Activation Code costs $350
Please is not meant for every individuals

Payment Methods:
Bitcoin
Perfect Money.
Yahoo chat ID:-wuagentlogin@yahoo.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bashiruhammed97(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chukzii:
Goodevening engrs in the house, I have an Asus touchscreen laptop that the touchscreen keeps pressing itself. This problem started after it fell. The screen is OK, it shows everything. I want to knw if d screen needs replacing
/ try to disconnect the touch first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicorolex1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls who has hp dm4 spare parts. I'm in need of d frame for the screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Areaboyfriend(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
My start menu and search bar on Windows 10 has been unresponsive. I have tried different suggestions by no solution.
Is anyone experiencing this too?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicorolex1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Areaboyfriend:
My start menu and search bar on Windows 10 has been unresponsive. I have tried different suggestions by no solution.
Is anyone experiencing this too?

I had to refresh/reset my Windows10 to solve this problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vicorolex1:

I had to refresh/reset my Windows10 to solve this problem
If I reset windows, won't I loss my data?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xross(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello Engrs in the house please I want to upgrde the ram of my Dell pc (Latitude E6400) from 1gig to 4/6/8 gig. I want to know who can be of help and if its not going to affect the pc.

32 -bit OS, 864 based processor
Core 2 duo processor

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicorolex1(m): 3:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Areaboyfriend:

If I reset windows, won't I loss my data?

No personal file will be lost, but most installations will go
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Segmilz: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
whatsapp no: 08185100494
Morning Sirs
2 nights ago, i pickup my system (HP 655) to class to do some research and getting there, I tried unlocking my system password with the same password I've been using since about 32 months ago but it was responding "password error" allthrough the number of times I tried. I used the on-screen keyboard to inpute the same password and I had access.
I used Microsoft word to test all the keys on the keyboard and discovered that key "B,G,H, and N" was mal-inputing.
key G - displaying on screen as "GB"
key N - displaying on screen as "nn"
key B - displaying on screen as "BH"
and so as key "H" malfunctioning with the cursor moving itself sometimes.
I took the system for keyboard servicing and it was serviced but inspite, this particular problem persisted.
I changed the keyboard with new 3 different keyboards but in-spite, the problem persisted.
I used my keyboard on another system of my own model and it worked PERFECTLY.

Pls, what could be the problem or cause?
what should I do next?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
xross:
Hello Engrs in the house please I want to upgrde the ram of my Dell pc (Latitude E6400) from 1gig to 4/6/8 gig. I want to know who can be of help and if its not going to affect the pc.

what me on 08139462401

32 -bit OS, 864 based processor
Core 2 duo processor

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by victorpotasowie: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
i have the followin- *airtel crak modem + windows 7 + land phone. ps i need d achieve d fol tasks- -i can browse wit any sim in d modem i want load n check blc n make n receive calls on my pc confortably. can any one help out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.