Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271662 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kedro(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
owunabastard:

I have screen for hp2000
whatsapp let's talk08116756505
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scholarsticchai: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2018
[
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scholarsticchai: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2018
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

My laptop stopped charging since yesterday I don't know if its the charger or the laptop its self because I've getting a notification like (plugged in :: not charging)) around the battery area but after much removing and re plugging it will start charging again. The laptop was completely Dead yesterday and since then it has not been putting in I don't know if its the charger or the laptop its self ..

Dell Inspiron 11
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 4:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

My laptop stopped charging since yesterday I don't know if its the charger or the laptop its self because I've getting a notification like (plugged in :: not charging)) around the battery area but after much removing and re plugging it will start charging again. The laptop was completely Dead yesterday and since then it has not been putting in I don't know if its the charger or the laptop its self ..

Dell Inspiron 11

Hello.
This is quite an issue you've found yourself in embarassed

Surprisingly, trying another charger may do the trick.
But if it still doesn't come up after trying another charger, then it might be issues (solvable) on board.

Based on the level of seriousness here's what you got.

Charger= small issue
Battery = medium issue
Board= big issue (if the problem discovered appears unsolvable)

Let's help demystify what's really going on
Call/WhatsApp on 08128714767.

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scholarsticchai: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
I really appreciate this bro wink.

But to me the charger I'd still okay I don't know why the system keep telling me to get another adapter

Razak5:

Hello.
This is quite an issue you've found yourself in embarassed

Surprisingly, trying another charger may do the trick.
But if it still doesn't come up after trying another charger, then it might be issues (solvable) on board.

Based on the level of seriousness here's what you got.

Charger= small issue
Battery = medium issue
Board= big issue (if the problem discovered appears unsolvable)

Let's help demystify what's really going on
Call/WhatsApp on 08128714767.

*cheers *
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

I really appreciate this bro wink.

But to me the charger I'd still okay I don't know why the system keep telling me to get another adapter

Here's what you're going to do.

Check the bottom of your laptop, look up the power ratings for your laptop [it's something like this - 19V, 3.4A or something similar].

Check your charger, look up a similar rating on your charger, does it tally? If no, then that could be the reason why your system was complaining.

This will mean trying another charger.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

Dell Inspiron 11

You said you removed and plug it back and it start charging, after that the laptop was completely dead yesterday.

I noticed something, fault might be from the charging port, the charger pin doesn't fit perfectly well to the charging port or the PS_ID rail on the motherboard is connecting to the charger to sense charger input.

I'm saying this since you plugged it in then and it start to charge.

So take it to an engineer close to you for check up, fault either from charging port or PS_ID line(power sense identification)

Example ( not same mobo, used it for example)
From pin1 of the charging port

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Scholarsticchai: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
I've messaged you on what's app bro

udemzyudex:

You said you removed and plug it back and it start charging, after that the laptop was completely dead yesterday.

I noticed something, fault might be from the charging port, the charger pin doesn't fit perfectly well to the charging port or the PS_ID rail on the motherboard is connecting to the charger to sense charger input.

I'm saying this since you plugged it in then and it start to charge.

So take it to an engineer close to you for check up, fault either from charging port or PS_ID line(power sense identification)

Example ( not same mobo, used it for example)
From pin1 of the charging port
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by princekami(m): 5:41am On Apr 23, 2018
I have a dell inspiring 5010, my vga has crashed and be worked on twice, my engineer tell me it will so pack up. Can vga issues be fixed permanently
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2018
princekami:
I have a dell inspiring 5010, my vga has crashed and be worked on twice, my engineer tell me it will so pack up. Can vga issues be fixed permanently
Yes by replacing the chip or do a conversion, however not every engineer have the tool to replace the vga chip or know how to do a conversion, I don't have the bga machine either.

So I'll advise you to get a new motherboard, that's the best option.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Flakky26(f): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
how do i achieve extended monitor using a desktop pc? its easy when using a laptop but somehow hard when using a desktop.

some one pls help on how to go about it. thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kapelvej: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sir please how do I transfer my phone sms, videos and pics to my pc. I saw some desk top app online, but they all require payment
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Flakky26:
how do i achieve extended monitor using a desktop pc? its easy when using a laptop but somehow hard when using a desktop.

some one pls help on how to go about it. thanks.

Hello.
Kndly give us a snap shot of the back of your desktop PC.
*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kapelvej: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
Kndly give us a snap shot of the back of your desktop PC.
*cheers*
Sir please how do I transfer my phone sms, videos and pics to my pc. I saw some desk top app online, but they all require payment
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pellycute(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
help..,the bottom part of my laptop screen is not displaying,a Samsung windows 7 notebook... it looks like the bottom part is below the screen.. any advicr to fix this pls,ve tried adjusting the screen resolution but its still same thing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
pellycute:
help..,the bottom part of my laptop screen is not displaying,a Samsung windows 7 notebook... it looks like the bottom part is below the screen.. any advicr to fix this pls,ve tried adjusting the screen resolution but its still same thing.

A picture of it would have been better, please try and upload it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pellycute(f): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
dis is it..nd its lyk DAT for all the pages I try to open.. deres always something beneath the screen.. any advice on wat to do pls

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Frezhkid10(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
Do you get sound through the headphones?
..no...I don't ge lt sound through the headphones...am thinking maybe it's bcoz I have not installed the driver yet..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nerdychica(f): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who has an idea of where I can download Autodesk Maya crack
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlessedHay(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I need something like:

500gb
3 or 4gb ram
2.2ghz
3 or 4hours back up
15'inches screen
Bluetooth, WiFi and web cam.

Kindly help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bosechizy: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
I use a HP pro book 4530s my 4 USB ports, finger print reader, and camera all stopped walking in one day. Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
BlessedHay:
I need something like:

500gb
3 or 4gb ram
2.2ghz
3 or 4hours back up
15'inches screen

Kindly help

are u looking at a new or old system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
bosechizy:
I use a HP pro book 4530s my 4 USB ports, finger print reader, and camera all stopped walking in one day. Pls help

Hello...
Are there any errors when you try to start any or these devices?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlessedHay(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
adetwin:

are u looking at a new or old system?
a used London one will be better... Like how much are we looking at
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shobroy10(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmm where do I start from OK I have this toshiba satellite c55 B85 first it was the hinges that got broken try fixing it but nope even Der was this time I wanted getting new casing completely but I could not get the exert for the system. Later I managed to get the hinges fixed and after that I changed the window from 8 to 10 used it for a while and just some days ago I noticed the battery is not charging anymore. When plugged it will show plugged and changing and it will remain in zero ‰ till eternity. Any thing that distort the AC adapter the TV will go off. And the casing now is falling apart cos during the process of fixing the hinges had really affected the compactness cos it's one fucking fragile laptop. Pls am fed up and don't know what to do and have tried another charger with it same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:
Hmmmmm where do I start from OK I have this toshiba satellite c55 B85 first it was the hinges that got broken try fixing it but nope even Der was this time I wanted getting new casing completely but I could not get the exert for the system. Later I managed to get the hinges fixed and after that I changed the window from 8 to 10 used it for a while and just some days ago I noticed the battery is not charging anymore. When plugged it will show plugged and changing and it will remain in zero ‰ till eternity. Any thing that distort the AC adapter the TV will go off. And the casing now is falling apart cos during the process of fixing the hinges had really affected the compactness cos it's one fucking fragile laptop. Pls am fed up and don't know what to do and have tried another charger with it same.

Have you try another battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
BlessedHay:
I need something like:

500gb
3 or 4gb ram
2.2ghz
3 or 4hours back up
15'inches screen

Kindly help

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
BlessedHay:
a used London one will be better... Like how much are we looking at

pls ur location?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

First you need to confirm with another ba3 to see if it working, if not then it's a motherboard issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2018
bosechizy:

Mobo issue, definitely the sio fault.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2018
pellycute:
dis is it..nd its lyk DAT for all the pages I try to open.. deres always something beneath the screen.. any advice on wat to do pls

Still trying to figure out what's beneath the screen? You mean the task bar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.