Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269825 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Geebanks(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Goodday pls I use an hp elitebook with windows 10 pro...my system only connects to phone hotspot, once i try to connect to a wireless adapter it connects and shows 'no internet'...i went online and tried a lot of methods but same result...Please kindly help out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UnyimeA: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
greetings
please I got a fairly used laptop Dell from a friend. I tried to format the system from recovery. I have done this before on my HP laptop. The process went well, but when I expected it to restart, it was showing a blue screen : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you.

It will attempt to restart but will fail and still display the above blue screen and statement. It's three days now. What should I practically do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Use an installation disk, format de drive and reinstall your windows again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UnyimeA: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Samfilo31:
Use an installation disk, format de drive and reinstall your windows again

but how?

can you please state steps

the problem is that the error message is a loop giving me little or no access to the system except set up menu
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
bro4u:

Good morning bro... I use a Toshiba satellite C660 but just recently when I came to Lag my niece mistakenly poured water on it, since then it hasn't on, I really don't know the amount of water poured on it but I believe it's much because when i removed the battery water dripped out of it. Please I need help as the laptop contains much of my project materials which is very essential... and one more thing, do you think the incidence could have affected my hard drive

Hi.

As is the case with any electronic hardware or component, you can only be certain of their functionality only when tested...

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geebanks:
Goodday pls I use an hp elitebook with windows 10 pro...my system only connects to phone hotspot, once i try to connect to a wireless adapter it connects and shows 'no internet'...i went online and tried a lot of methods but same result...Please kindly help out

Hello.

...Are you sure there's internet connection on the Adapter?

PS: make u talk true o.. grin..we dey hear.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
UnyimeA:
greetings
please I got a fairly used laptop Dell from a friend. I tried to format the system from recovery. I have done this before on my HP laptop. The process went well, but when I expected it to restart, it was showing a blue screen : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you.

It will attempt to restart but will fail and still display the above blue screen and statement. It's three days now. What should I practically do

Hi there.

First,
stop powering the laptop!! shocked This will save your hard drive

Second,
you will need to reinstall the operating system. This time around you'll need a clean install.

Third,
if you don't understand what I said above, take it to a technician.

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Geebanks(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
...Are you sure there's internet connection on the Adapter?
PS: make u talk true o.. grin..we dey hear.
Which one is talk true? If u no get solution to profer then don't contribute.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Geebanks:

Go to your network settings on your laptop, locate the wireless adapter and click on forget (remove) and then connect it back and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Wisdom900242: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello boss please l need your advice urgently someone want to sale Toshiba Satellite L300 and l am interested in buying it l have found out that the system might not be good in Programming and web design because l am studying computer science so l need l systems that is good for programming

Please should l buy it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dannzy30(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
pls help, after switching on my laptop, it stays on for like 5 minutes it goes to a blue screen with white texts and switches off immediately
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lojekunle: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Hi geeks I need as much suggestions to this problem as possible... After upgrading my pc window 10 pro have not been able to access my task bar every thing on it doesn't work even the windows buttons does work have tried all tricks on YouTube and others to no avail.. I need your solution please and please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Lojekunle:
Hi geeks I need as much suggestions to this problem as possible... After upgrading my pc window 10 pro have not been able to access my task bar every thing on it doesn't work even the windows buttons does work have tried all tricks on YouTube and others to no avail.. I need your solution please and please
first of all run full drivers pack then check to confirm system compatibility

People will just initiate an upgrade with out considering system specifications

Hope my suggestion isn't harmful
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Geebanks:

Ouch!!
C'mon...take it easy... I was just kidding okay. smiley

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit off... sad

**Reconnect the Adapter**
This time you don't just disconnect and connect again.
You also remove the network first by forgetting it and then adding again

**Try connecting your phone to the network**
See if you can access the internet via the phone. If you can, then the first suggestion should work.

**check on another PC**
Finally you may try another PC to see if it connects normally.
If it does, that will give us a better focus -I hope you see what I mean.

**Cheers**

You must be pent up already about the situation... don't let it draw over you a shadow of gloom. . .

Remember, a clear relaxed and sane mind can make you think through a problem leading to a way out..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2018
dannzy30:
pls help, after switching on my laptop, it stays on for like 5 minutes it goes to a blue screen with white texts and switches off immediately

Hello.

1st,
Stop powering again and again... this will save your hard drive.

2nd,
Perform a clean install. This wipes everything in the hard drive and puts a fresh operating system.
It is recommended that you back up your files on another PC first before carrying out this operation.

3rd,
Once done, install only compatible drivers.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Samfilo31:

you will need to go back to WINDOWS 8!

Have stop installation of win 10 for clients due to the unknown issues we encounter aftermath
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Geebanks(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Razak5:

Ouch!!
C'mon...take it easy... I was just kidding okay. smiley

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit off... sad

**Reconnect the Adapter**
This time you don't just disconnect and connect again.
You also remove the network first by forgetting it and then adding again

**Try connecting your phone to the network**
See if you can access the internet via the phone. If you can, then the first suggestion should work.

**check on another PC**
Finally you may try another PC to see if it connects normally.
If it does, that will give us a better focus -I hope you see what I mean.

**Cheers*

Thank you..

You must be pent up already about the situation... don't let it draw over you a shadow of gloom. . .

Remember, a clear relaxed and sane mind can make you think through a problem leading to a way out..

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
adetwin:

you will need to go back to WINDOWS 8!

Have stop installation of win 10 for clients due to the unknown issues we encounter aftermath
am okay wit my windows 7 of which i understand every think on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TWISKY: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
HELLO TO ALL TECH GURUS WITH EXPERIENCE I'VE A QUESTION? ARE CONTROL ROOMS OF WHICH IS A SENSITIVE ROOM MEANT TO BE OPEN ? WHEREBY ANYONE CAN JUST COME IN AND GO OUT AT ANY TIME?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
TWISKY:
HELLO TO ALL TECH GURUS WITH EXPERIENCE I'VE A QUESTION? ARE CONTROL ROOMS OF WHICH IS A SENSITIVE ROOM MEANT TO BE OPEN ? WHEREBY ANYONE CAN JUST COME IN AND GO OUT AT ANY TIME?

Control Room is Control Room
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TWISKY: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
so you mean say anybody fit enter control room weh cctv and all network/intercom connections dey?
Razak5:

Control Room is Control Room
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lemon1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
pls I need help I want to install Windows install and it is saying that there is not enough space to process this command ....when there is more Dan enough space to do so ,cause it's just under 3mb
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
TWISKY:
so you mean say anybody fit enter control room weh cctv and all network/intercom connections dey?

No naa, control room na control room grin

Why anybody go just enter dey go out anyhow na?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lojekunle: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samfilo31:

I'm just a novice about stuff like this I just use YouTube can you put me through if I don't mind sharing you cc and I'll chat you through what app
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LionInZion: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Greetings to you great minds here.

Please, help me out

My laptop just started hanging and going blank in the past two weeks now. Whenever I'm working on it especially on Microsoft Word and browsing with it, it will just hang.

Now, it's becomnig more serious. Taking like an hour to restore to normal, after which it will go again after 20 minutes.

Please, what can I do.

All your contributions are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by good188(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Get another one
another what pls ,another keyboard right
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:22am On Nov 13, 2018
good188:
another what pls ,another keyboard righti

Yes
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nova15: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2018
LionInZion:
Greetings to you great minds here.

Please, help me out

My laptop just started hanging and going blank in the past two weeks now. Whenever I'm working on it especially on Microsoft Word and browsing with it, it will just hang.

Now, it's becomnig more serious. Taking like an hour to restore to normal, after which it will go again after 20 minutes.

Please, what can I do.

All your contributions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

What's the RAM size of your system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nickvanilla(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
My HP Elite book is having serious booting problems. Whenever I try to put it on now, it doesn't show anything on the screen although I can hear a winding noise coming from the fan. What can be the solution please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2018
nickvanilla:
My HP Elite book is having serious booting problems. Whenever I try to put it on now, it doesn't show anything on the screen although I can hear a winding noise coming from the fan. What can be the solution please?

Hello..
Are there any lights that blink?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Androidking: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Guys do u remember that Rambo color Nta used to show befor the station begins or after the close.

Now if I on my webcam its showing Rambo color amd in a weird way, if I click capture it will just capture the stupids Rambo color, pls any remedy, will upload pix soon

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NabilNawaz(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
I am having problem with my other laptop. when i switch it on it shows only plan black-screen. I have to restart it 3 to 4 times after forcefully shutting it down using power button. i dont know why this is happening even i installed new windows few days back. can anyone help me about this issue ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.