Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Can Buhari Not Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can Buhari Not Do This? (553 Views)

Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can Buhari Not Do This? by Getikebusy(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Though it was not part of his campaign promises, but whether he said it on or off the record the rumour was really hot at the last quarter of 2015 and I'm very sure it won him some votes during the election last year, with most undergraduates anticipating its implementation.

But hey I think it is very implementable with the 500bn naira special intervention fund for the poor and unemployed in the 2016 budget.

From my calculations the purported 39,800 naira to be paid to some 300,000 Corpers for the 1year period will amount to 167 to 170bn naira....

Naija which way?
Re: Why Can Buhari Not Do This? by Getikebusy(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Especially since most states won't be guaranteed to pad the alawee due to the economic crunch

cc lalasticlala
logowhiz
darkchocolate
danemenike
Re: Why Can Buhari Not Do This? by henrybomb(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Getikebusy:
Though it was not part of his campaign promises, but whether he said it on or off the record the rumour was really hot at the last quarter of 2015 and I'm very sure it won him some votes during the election last year, with most undergraduates anticipating its implementation.

But hey I think it is very implementable with the 500bn naira special intervention fund for the poor and unemployed in the 2016 budget.

From my calculations the purported 39,800 naira to be paid to some 300,000 Corpers for the 1year period will amount to 167 to 170bn naira....

Naija which way?

abi wen dem dey campaign dem fit promise heaven and earth but afta dem enta finish it is anoda story...easier said dan done
Re: Why Can Buhari Not Do This? by chivic(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Let me tell u why..
#Buhari is not a magician
#Kachukwu is not a millionaire
Even Lie Mohammed will soon discover that he is not a magician
# I'm not also a magician
Re: Why Can Buhari Not Do This? by Getikebusy(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
chivic:
Let me tell u why.. #Buhari is not a magician #Kachukwu is not a millionaire Even Lie Mohammed will soon discover that he is not a magician # I'm not also a magician
I disagree with u saying kachikwu is not a millionaire. Your opinion tho

(1) (Reply)

Segun Awolowo's Reign Of Ruin At The Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Buhari To Nigerians: More Actions Underway / Military Planning To Attack Shi'ites In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.