Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (8652 Views)

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 9:50pm On May 06, 2016
Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers
Hmmmm oga oh, ebi like say I go migrate, as in migration

7 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by braine(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2016
Source?
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2016
I only see the 80% of the avengers under the six feet in the next 1year.They are enemies of this country.Anybody that goes against the progress of this country,Will he never experience peace.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by SleekAboki: 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
Even if they succeeds in crippling the economy,General buhari won't mind them.

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
Bunch of illiterates and saboteurs. When the General starts with you animals, you will beg to surrender.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by nzeobi(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2016
SleekAboki:
Even if they succeeds in crippling the economy,General buhari won't mind them.
Are you for real.

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 10:15pm On May 06, 2016
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. They are just destroying their lands{courtesy of gas flaring and oil spillage}. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?{ the first negotiations and amnesty program given to the militants was the worst mistake that was ever made, you DONT give amnesty to people like that, rather you use your entire military force on them until they bend}. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

Well as a good citizen of my country, I have forwarded the best ways the militants can be tackled and be dealt with to the appropriate body and I believe they will look into my work

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
modelmike7:
Bunch of illiterates and saboteurs. When the General starts with you animals, you will beg to surrender.
the general just said he's willing to negotiate with them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kcnwaigbo: 10:20pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

Well as a good citizen of my country, I have forwarded the best ways the militants can be tackled and be dealt with to the appropriate body and I believe they will look into my work

See empty threat!! Oya carry ur "invincible" herdsmen and go and get them!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Pedrop: 10:21pm On May 06, 2016
Their demands are as easy as anything easy. At least they are not demanding DD to resign or convert like his brothers asked GEJ. Implement the 2014 vonfab, give them resource control especially owning oil wells that Northerners stole through the military might, release Nnamdi Kanu, and show the citizens u really need their support to rule this nation and operate an inclusive government.

I beliebe with all these mentioned done will calm them down.

Yar'adua a fulani entered, nobody frowned face but bubu a fulani too entered, chaos entered too. Simply means bubu is sthing else of a fulani.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kcnwaigbo: 10:23pm On May 06, 2016
Pedrop:
Their demands are as easy as anything easy. At least they are not demanding DD to resign or convert like his brothers asked GEJ. Implement the 2014 vonfab, give them resource control especially owning oil wells that Northerners stole through the military might, release Nnamdi Kanu, and show the citizens u really need their support to rule this nation and operate an inclusive government.

I beliebe with all these mentioned done will calm them down.

Yar'adua a fulani entered, nobody frowned face but bubu a fulani too entered, chaos entered too. Simply means bubu is sthing else of a fulani.

Well said!! Their demands are simple and just!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
the general just said he's willing to negotiate with them
he didn't.it was boroh ( the man in charge of amnesty or something like that) that said that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 10:25pm On May 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See empty threat!! Oya carry ur "invincible" herdsmen and go and get them!!
Funny. Who am I to threaten a whole group of people? My friend I say let's sit back and watch how this new movie unfolds

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by tuzeriouz(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

you again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 10:28pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
he didn't.it was boroh ( the man in charge of amnesty or something like that) that said that
he served as a spokesman for buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:29pm On May 06, 2016
Very reasonable demands. The President, should immediately begin accenting to about 90% of the demands. He is even lucky, if I was the head of NDA, I would ask for his UNCONDiTIONAL SURRENDER and HIS INSTANTENOUS RESIGNATION. Anything other than that, to me is pointless.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:

that was how you failed woefully in your attempt in proving that Fulani herdsmen don't graze in the east, nobody take your talk seriously anymore.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
he served as a spokesman for buhari
buhari that has denied what some his party or even executive members have said before? I dont think you know buhari well

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kcnwaigbo: 10:32pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. Who am I to threaten a whole group of people? My friend I say let's sit back and watch how this new movie unfolds

Okay continue to make noise online!! You think you are dealing with defenseless women of agatu!!Better advise Buhari to thread with caution before it spreads outside delta state!!This is obviously Tompolo acting alone,better not provoke other MEND commanders to join the fray

7 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 10:33pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
buhari that has denied what some his party or even executive members have said before? I dont think you know buhari well
this also goes a long way to show how he's not in charge of his cabinet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
this also goes a long way to show how he's not in charge of his cabinet.
I don't really think that is the discussion here though as I dont believe he will accede to mmm most of what those guys are asking for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by betterABIAstate: 10:41pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
I don't really think that is the discussion here though as I dont believe he will accede to mmm most of what those guys are asking for
I pray he doesn't also, I'm just tired of been called a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Ariani: 10:44pm On May 06, 2016
7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said

shocked cheesy

Shi ashiwee!

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
are you ready for the other option? I mean really ready?

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Ariani: 10:44pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:

You are not alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Okay continue to make noise online!! You think you are dealing with defenseless women of agatu!!Better advise Buhari to thread with caution before it spreads outside delta state!!This is obviously Tompolo acting alone,better not provoke other MEND commanders to join the fray
I don't make noise online my friend. If I wanted to make noise as you said; believe you me, I would have opened a thread about how the militants, the corrupt navy personnels and also the silly oil companies can be dealt with once and for all. First, who are even the avengers? I hope you know Mr tompolo is the man behind the avengers group. How did I know this? Simple. You see in all of their(avengers) letters, they always issue out some silly threats to tompolo thinking they are deceiving everybody.

I don't want to go into much details about these new pipelines vandalism by tompolo, corrupt navy officers and the oil companies. Like I said before, we should all sit and watch how everything unfolds

6 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by CyberWolf: 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
That is what I have been saying, nobody is talking about this people's demand. Their demand is very easy and inline with what sane minds has been saying.
Restructure this country to regionalism or true federalism where laziness and parasitism won't be tolerated rather we keep playing the ostrich and shying away from the main issue. Anything that will bring about restructuring of the country is welcomed by me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Ariani: 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
are you ready for the other option? I mean really ready?

What option? Forced unity by gun by parasitic elements? Ala Biafra part 2?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Oluwapresley(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
what's this? Nigeria does not negotiate with Terrorists!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Ariani: 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
Oluwapresley:
what's this? Nigeria does not negotiate with Terrorists!!

"Another man terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter".
To the oppressors, the oppressed who demand for justice and equity are terrorists.

I bet the apartheid govt saw both Mandela and ANC members, as terrorists. Just as Roman oppressors saw European tribes fighting to rid themselves of Roman yolk of oppression as "Barbarians".

Oppressors are naturally not predisposed to negotiating with the oppressed( terrorists), the oppressed violently force and weaken the oppressors leaving them (oppressors) with no option but to negotiate.

This is exactly what the Avengers are doing, they have Nigeria at the jugular, and won't stop squeezing until they( Avengers) are either annihilated or Nigeria is on her knees calling for negotiation.

We are all watching in HD.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade In Taiwan For The Taiwan - Nigeria Investment Summit (Photos) / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet As FEC Final Session Holds On Monday / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.