Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) (28555 Views)

FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos) / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
ddippset:
Amaechi constructed underground drainages on that road. Those drainages have been filled up with dirts and debris. Today we have a Governor who claims that in his only 9 months in office he has performed better than 8 years of amaechi. Can you believe that?

Like the one in mile one down to mile 3?
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Abobaku: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Amechi was blind to it
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by simplicity1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
My dear very soon is flying boat is what we are going to use to pass that road.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by oganology33(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
ddippset:
Amaechi constructed underground drainages on that road. Those drainages have been filled up with dirts and debris. Today we have a Governor who claims that in his only 9 months in office he has performed better than 8 years of amaechi. Can you believe that?
Amaechi constructed underground drainages on which road?? the PH-Aba Xpress road??
I no go curse u but something is wrong and u know it.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is really bad. This is exactly what you get when we have insensitive people as leaders. I almost drowned in my car at DLA road asaba last year. By the way if the Op blames Gov. Wike, wike blames amaechi, amaechi blames GEJ and poor GEJ stays silent. Same old routine. We as the youth needs to flush out these old men who just recycle themselves every 4yrs.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by PecE2Make: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
That spot no get solution ooooo, no matter. the government in place. Maybe wike might be lucky to. fixed it
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by onetouch04: 2:02am On Mar 27, 2016
I sabi dis place wela. Anytime rain fall i dey carry my caneo for bag if i go pass there.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Chinaka2014(m): 4:18am On Mar 27, 2016
I don't know why the previous administrations didn't fix the always flooded point in Aba road including Saint John's axis whereas this areas has where the water can be channelled to or is it a venue where our government officials are milking our economy? The solution is very simple, just fill up these areas ,create an open drainage with removable slabs and channel all to the rivers nearby. and we'll not be spending or wasting money always.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Please oh all of you especially those that haven't entered PH before or stayed there all their lives like I have should listen. angry

My house is basically two streets down from Airforce Junction and I can testify that this hasn't happened before. At least in the past 8 years. The last time I saw flooding of this gravity and so close to town was during my primary school days during Odili's tenure.

So nobody should dare blame Amaechi. It's been what? 10 months? since the handover. 10 months is enough time for the drainage Amaechi constructed to block under Wike's watch. Or lack of it.

The only governors I've seen that put in as much as Amaechi did are Obiano, Obi, Imoke, Duke and Fashola. Not even Akpabio.

So there.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by nairamaniac: 4:47am On Mar 27, 2016
kenonze:
Wike is working
Dem wanna try your profile-pic? You HV officially turned NairaLand into one of those Dating/Quick-action websites.

Badoo comes to mind.
All those nip-ples you are flaunting, dia ris god ohhhh.

Back to the topic:
Wike is working, but not as hard as you, my dear.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Chinaka2014:
I don't know why the previous administrations didn't fix the always flooded point in Aba road including Saint John's axis whereas this areas has where the water can be channelled to or is it a venue where our government officials are milking our economy? The solution is very simple, just fill up these areas ,create an open drainage with removable slabs and channel all to the rivers nearby. and we'll not be spending or wasting money always.

Amaechi fixed this particular one by reconstructing underground drainage from market junction to Mini-Ezekwu stream. Wike cannot be blamed either. It is us the citizens that must have blocked the drainage. Somehow I suspect the ongoing Airforce market construction.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Super1759:
Oga Ops, that not ariforce junction. Una sabi talk wetin una no no. That place is between market junction and first bank bustop. Not Airforce junction.
Air force junction get 4-5 roads linked together.

Blame Amaechi
I wrote "towards airforce junction" the mods changed it. Silly people
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2016
ClintonDal:
This is really bad. This is exactly what you get when we have insensitive people as leaders. I almost drowned in my car at DLA road asaba last year. By the way if the Op blames Gov. Wike, wike blames amaechi, amaechi blames GEJ and poor GEJ stays silent. Same old routine. We as the youth needs to flush out these old men who just recycle themselves every 4yrs.
the Nigerian youth will never flush out corrupt leaders, the leaders will always buy the youth wit money and the Nigerian youths will forever sell their votes because of poverty
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by Adminisher: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:

I was in PHC yesterday and saw this pool of water. I am not a supporter of the extremely corrupt Wike and his ex masters the Jonathans, however on roads Wike has done very well. He has equalled Amechi's first term record on in this area.
I dont know much about the quality of work but honesty demands that we give Wike an A on roads.
Security performance from Wike is F9 and anybody who likes Wike should warn him seriously, Buhari will take the state from him and give it to a military administrator if he does not tell h8s cultists and millitants to dis arm . It will be like a horror movie for PDP.
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by smileysmiley(f): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
op kuku carry cutlass comot Wike head... kuku kill him ooooo
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
the Nigerian youth will never flush out corrupt leaders, the leaders will always buy the youth wit money and the Nigerian youths will forever sell their votes because of poverty
Touché
Re: Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) by guiddoti: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
PFRB:
This has been there from the military to Odili to Amaechi and now to Wike.
wike na messiah or metuselah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos) / Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid / Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.