Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) (52035 Views)

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Gbadeade(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Its part of the gambling naa! In this case they want to gamble away the mans life!

Greed and covetousness the catalyst to poverty and self destruction! Work hard and smart to earn your living and be at peace with your conscience!
... hope u read d full story alh just pay d mans sch fees last 2 weeks .d guy just a stupid guy

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by chukwukadibia10: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
orijintv:

Tribalistic E-dioot undecided
E- pained you.

Ntoooooor!
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by NeuroBoss(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
The topic is misleading. When you say ''baba ijebu boss'', the one and only true boss and founder is Chief Kessington Adebutu who recently cocked 80 years in case some forum members don't know. The victim is just a Local Government Representative. Mods oya, rephrase topic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by sliide: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
/sghdjkf
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by samjadinero(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Baba Ijebu dey pay sha! Aabeg who get sure "National" numbers for this evening?
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Cadamlk: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
A man gave you a shelter,gave you a job,pays your children school fees.You felt the payback is to rob him and snuff the life out f him.

Some people are so dumb in this our society
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by wadetaw202: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
merits:

More enduring or more endearing?
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by yongkay(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=8pt][/size][/font]
Disaino:
What a wicked world
lol maybe baba ijebu don finish am
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Disaino:
What a wicked world
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Disaino:
What a wicked world
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Disaino:
What a wicked world
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by tonychristopher: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Is only Ndi Igbo that love money and are greedy.

They said.

If ndi igbo love money let money come to them...that's laws of attraction

Those of you that hate money let it be also as you said

That's fair enough ..isn't it

5 Likes

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Another Baba Ijebu right?
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by brojoshua: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
So God gave him some time more in which to change from his evil ways that he might be saved.
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by chukwukadibia10: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
tonychristopher:

If ndi igbo love money let money come to them...that's laws of attraction
Those of you that hate money let it be also as you said

That's fair enough ..isn't it

Bro calm down.

I love money pass u

3 Likes

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Peoples? You don't need to be a graduate to speak or write good english. shocked
nikkiking:
the world ain't wicked......is the peoples in the world that are wicked.
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by ceejay80: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why grant them bail ?
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Daapada ! Owo baba 'jebu
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Damicares(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wicked world.
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by tonychristopher: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Bro calm down.

I love money pass u

No you don't love money so let's forget this your damage control

As an anambra man if money is the root of all things ..pls I need the damn tree

That's fair enough

I love money so much and I live life
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by iswallker(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is akin abubakar baba ijebu...
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by chukwukadibia10: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
tonychristopher:

No you don't love money so let's forget this your damage control
As an anambra man if money is the root of all things ..pls I need the damn tree
That's fair enough

I love money so much and I live life

Please kindly re read my early comment.

Ego bu mma nwaoke bro.
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Scetrocom: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
There are some things I don't understand about our judicial system. I still don't understand how a court can grant bail to murder suspect nearly cut in the act.
so, so, once they can provide 100,000 bail bond they are free to be roaming about our street with such criminal mind. How secure is the life of their initial target?

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by austynepee: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nwaniba!!!!!!
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by tonychristopher: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Please kindly re read my early comment.

Ego bu mma nwaoke bro.
Nsogbu adiro ...mana ekwu go m ka Ora m na onu

Dalu rinne
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Stycon(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
You mean hired? @Topic
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na wao, desperation to hama at all cost sad
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by biafranrealson: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
your benefactor? something is really wrong with the head of a black man
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by noblegrex: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
No friend,NO enemy. Someone that's paying your bills. Your kids fees,house rent and also give you a source of livelihood. Na wa oo. That's why some peeps are finding it difficult to help. This is an example
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
a
Re: Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chai!! See nigerian assasins!! See as dem be like HIV patients. Only one punch from me is gonna kill dem both.

I doubt they even know how to handle a 4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.