Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram (56656 Views)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by lordsharks(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by noblegrex: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
I wonder what will be happening if the GENDER equality bill was allowed to pass through the door of white house.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by TheProphetess(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
WOMEN are very FOOLISH creature.

one guy will be begging this girl but she won't agreed. look at how she is begging that irresponsible boy called davido!

nonsense

Hian. Must she accept the offer of every guy that begs her? What if she doesn't like him? Why can't she beg the guy that she likes?
After people will say freedom of speech.
When one guy begged dj cuppy for date everyone congratulated him now a woman did the same thing suddenly all women are foolish

Abegi
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by TheProphetess(f): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
noblegrex:
I wonder what will be happening if the GENDER equality bill was allowed to pass through the door of white house.
what does this have to do with gender equality bill? Do people even know what that bill entails?
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by danbrowndmf(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pinkbarbie epp me. One night stand biko.cheesy
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by bayinq25(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Consecratedp:
Na wa o! With no pride or shame, a South African fan of Davido took to her Instagram page few hours ago to Unashamedly flirt with the 23-year-old music star.

The young lady with the IG handle '@Sne_Pearl' shared a photo of the singer on her page
and captioned it with a prayer: Dear sweet baby Jesus
Just ONE night…that’s all I’m asking…just ONE.

When quized by one of her followers why she wanted a one night stand with the star, she stated that she wanted to have his babies.

she then went ahead to impress Davido by flirting with him in Yoruba: She asked him to please date her, saying ‘ Mon’ife e. Se wa femi All the damn time!!!! OKO MI NIYI. I mean look at this man.’

Davido is however yet to reply her.

Trust my Naija people now, see some of their comments on IG as regards the lady's desperate move.

Wow.... .she's really desperate.

SOURCE : http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/03/no-shame-lady-begs-davido-for-one-night.html?m=1
Men would say the same to female celebs and go scot free...everyone is a saint judging someone else's sins
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by bughead: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheProphetess:

Hian. Must she accept the offer of every guy that begs her? What if she doesn't like him? Why can't she beg the guy that she likes?
After people will say freedom of speech.
When one guy begged dj cuppy for date everyone congratulated him now a woman did the same thing suddenly all women are foolish

Abegi
if you use your sense very well! you will know the different between a date and a one night stand undecided

the guy ask DJ cuppy for a date and it doesn't necessarily mean sex unless you want to push it on the next level.

that nut head WOMAN make her intentions clear! she want sex and have his child not a date.

that's why I said WOMEN are RUBBISH because you people don't normally know how to use ya sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Lovelynature(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Another baby mama loading for the guy grin
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Sunkyphil(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
this is the endtime d bible talked about lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by noblegrex: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheProphetess:

what does this have to do with gender equality bill? Do people even know what that bill entails?
you can't understand...it only take a fisher man to understand the movement of a Fish in the river.as for the Bill,all I see in it is used tissue papers and I'm sure you know where it goes.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
So you just want make Davido board flight for you, make you carry ur ode self come naija give am ordinary p∆ssy and then spoil him career... Aunty it cannot work. grin
I know say Davido no get sense but he can't fall for this.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by TheProphetess(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
noblegrex:
you can't understand...it only take a fisher man to understand the movement of a Fish in the river.as for the Bill,all I see in it is used tissue papers and I'm sure you know where it goes.
So something that gives women and girls the same rights as men in this country is like tissue? undecided
Something that will protect both women and men from domestic violence, give young girls in the north access to education and make sure both men and women serve the same amount of time in jail for the same crime (women normally get less) and host of other beneficial things is like tissue paper?
Okay. But I advise you go to Saudi Arabia where your views are more accepted. Where women are stoned for being raped. If it was race equality bill now it would be a different story.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by TheProphetess(f): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
if you use your sense very well! you will know the different between a date and a one night stand undecided

the guy ask DJ cuppy for a date and it doesn't necessarily mean sex unless you want to push it on the next level.

that nut head WOMAN make her intentions clear! she want sex and have his child not a date.

that's why I said WOMEN are RUBBISH because you people don't normally know how to use ya sense.

First, why must you generalise all women? If I say all blacks are monkeys you will be angry.

Second,what of all the guys that ask for sex on NL naa? Aren't they also foolish. The amount of times I've seen NL guys say they want to bleep Nicki Minaj or Kim kardashian no one said anything to them undecided
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Adalberto(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
ashawo
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by MrCork: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eedi

Awon omo irole aye
One night stand lati ko kokoro abi loyun babies
Won tie kuku ni ilaji spoonu abi diropu ti to lati domo undecided

Eleribu
Odooko
Olobole
Aja

Inu tin bimi grin

..spek English grama..gadeeemit...nairaland is not a market place!! ((No oofense)) angry
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Kezzy2(f): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
later them go to talk say Nigerians are fools......u wan die for a Nigerian nau sha?
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by bughead: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheProphetess:

First, why must you generalise all women? If I say all blacks are monkeys you will be angry.

Second,what of all the guys that ask for sex on NL naa? Aren't they also foolish. The amount of times I've seen NL guys say they want to bleep Nicki Minaj or Kim kardashian no one said anything to them undecided
there are kids

those ones asking for sex here are all kids and immature.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by MrCork: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Consecratedp:
Na wa o! With no pride or shame, a South African fan of Davido took to her Instagram page few hours ago to Unashamedly flirt with the 23-year-old music star.

The young lady with the IG handle '@Sne_Pearl' shared a photo of the singer on her page
and captioned it with a prayer: Dear sweet baby Jesus
Just ONE night…that’s all I’m asking…just ONE.

When quized by one of her followers why she wanted a one night stand with the star, she stated that she wanted to have his babies.

she then went ahead to impress Davido by flirting with him in Yoruba: She asked him to please date her, saying ‘ Mon’ife e. Se wa femi All the damn time!!!! OKO MI NIYI. I mean look at this man.’

Davido is however yet to reply her.

Trust my Naija people now, see some of their comments on IG as regards the lady's desperate move.

Wow.... .she's really desperate.

SOURCE : http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/03/no-shame-lady-begs-davido-for-one-night.html?m=1

...anyways that girl as the right to phukim juss like gay guys who wanna....Notin shamefull about phukim him..I lie? undecided
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Jengbetiele: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ori mi wu o yorubawoman. Asa wa ede wa ko si oun to da to grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
YorubaWoman:
Eedi

Awon omo irole aye

Eleribu
Odooko
Olobole
Aja

Inu tin bimi grin
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Qualer: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beerukky:
DafuQ!

grin grin grin grin

on the other hand, you have nice legs though... all i want is one night with them grin grin
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by TheProphetess(f): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
there are kids

those ones asking for sex here are all kids and immature.

At least your views are consistent grin
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by YorubaWoman: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

..spek English grama..gadeeemit...nairaland is not a market place!! ((No oofense)) angry
kiss
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by wissenschaften(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eedi

Awon omo irole aye

Eleribu
Odooko
Olobole
Aja

Inu tin bimi grin
EBA mi wo omo jati jati sne sne
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
which babe go hear say davido dey pay his babymama 300k a month wey she no go wan join the babymama league?
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by BossDanniee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
[url]naijapatriots..com[/url]
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by morule20(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
This one na person future wifeooo, tomorrow them go say husband scarce, why na she make herself scarce were husband dey.
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by fortunechy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
only one condom would ve stop her frm kwing the world
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na mammy water she be o from the marine Kingdom
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by pinkiberry(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Beerukky:
DafuQ!
what's dt
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by MrCork: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
YorubaWoman:
kiss

...we Londoners don't user stand yorrr pigeiion English...Google traaaslate don't work! undecided
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by YorubaWoman: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

...we Londoners don't user stand yorrr pigeiion English...Google traaaslate don't work! undecided
Alright, messr

Can you please take the exit? smiley
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Girls of this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) / Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.