Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) (56644 Views)

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_jlMg76XA

Davido Shows Off Multimillion Naira All-Black Cars in His Garage (Video)

Multi-award winning Nigerian singer, Davido has flaunted the multimillion naira cars in his garage. The all-black cars include: a bentley, a 2021 Lexus LX570 and a Rolls Royce car.

The star is currently in London for his upcoming 02 arena concert in March.

Watch video above.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by wizonlyson: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2022
embarassed embarassed depressed..people..rightnow...them belike..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Black is beautiful. Nice one man.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Food for vanity upon vanity crew.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Vasically: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2022
This guy is made man grin

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by MrAnele(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Yawn
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Black beasts cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Dailymice: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2022
There's always an insecure need to show off when you're young and rich but if nobody cares, then you're showing off for nothing.; The problem is that soo many people care

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Justpd: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by obeyizy(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Buhari self
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Black na color no worry

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Rugaria: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Tax these boys.
Tax them intelligently.. low key..
They make billions and all we see is Hennessy, million dollars diamond necklaces and million dollar cars.. ALL FOREIGN!
Almost all the money they make from shows within the country and outside the country, goes straight back to foreign economies! We only get the noise and chaos.
Tax them!
England taxes football players to almost half of their weekly wages.
Tax them!!!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Adabilaal: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
It's well

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by dejonathan(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Na his time...
Mine too will come base on hardwork,smartwork and believe..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed depressed..people..rightnow...them belike..
Why should people be depressed?

That is not depression..

That is jealousy..
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Black �
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by jojo1415: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
God open my way for me...connect me to my destiny helpers through the small business that am doing...all this and more I ask through christ our Lord....Amen

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Adekunlebright(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Na ur time, use an well.
I love this guy Davido. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by BBright1: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
What do I with these update now?
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by WebWriter: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Wow

Hi
I am good at writing SEO content and I can help you create articles for your website.
If you need my service, kindly reach me on

0*91*26*23*23*76
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2022
cry
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by onyenna85000: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
and all he needs is just one car at a time while other cars can keep waiting...meanwhile a question for the house; after betting with cut one and all games final rhymed with bet you made. question; will the cut one still be effective or waived off
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Enjoy your money bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Peace081: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
My kind of Man tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Aidejay(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
It's The People That Have x5 Of These Things And Yet Don't Show Them Off, Or Even Have An Instagram Account I Wan Dey Read About Now. That's If They Even Exist.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Mopolchi: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Vanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ikeji Buys A Lexus Jeep (Pics) / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him / Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.