Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL (5084 Views)

Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
No need for long post. This happened few minutes ago

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by funnynation(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
na only clunkonnect i trust for data
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abeg, this doesnt prove to me that he's a scammer.

If everyone that wants to earn his trust request for 20MB, how many MB go remain for am to sell if he was real?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by VickyRotex(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
na only clunkonnect i trust for data

You can say that again. Clubkonnect.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by buzquet(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
nice one from op
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by dulux07(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
So how is he a scammer? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

If everyone that wants to earn his trust request for 20MB, how many MB go remain for am to sell if he was real?

Was wondering too.

Op be too quick to judge.

You dont wanna send 1k and u expect him to send 20mb, It is the same. You both didn't trust each other. Until we have better proof then this accusation is not valid

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Richydos(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't see where d scam is coming from Cox d prospective supplier proved to u screen shots of his sme data but u still want free of charge 20mb...no network will even give u free mb except u top up which I know u also know......
If u are a biz man N u give every doubting Thomas 20mb just tell me watz gonna be left to make actual sale
He didn't scam u.... U aren't just convinced enough but still dt doesn't make him a SCAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by RedCard1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
dulux07:
So how is he a scammer? undecided
I wonder o! The only thing I got from the post is OP's grammatical error. I mean "I have a everything to lose"

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

I wanted him to sound genuine. Make real effort to prove to me that he is not a scammer. If he is for real, he'll know that my fear is not uncommon. He could have agreed with my suggestion. Definitely I would have come to sing his praises here on NL. And that would have helped his business. Cuz I know a lot of us are craving for something like this but credibilty and sincerity has been the problem and My profile doesn't look like a Scammer's profile. On the other if agreeing to my suggestion is not good business for him, they're other ways.....

1. He could suggest that when he sends the 20mb and I test it and it's okay. When I send him 1k card for the real 4GB, he will deduct his 20MB i.e. Sending 3980MB.(BTW,I could still be scammed with this method if he is really a scammer. You can see he is still not smart enough. If we wan be thief, EFCC no reach grin grin na joke ooo)

2. Another thing he could have suggested is that I pay in bits and he sends it in bits, i.e. If I send N250 he will send 1GB. So he should send 1GB to every N250 I send. Until we get to our target.

I no dey like long typing. I prefer talking. Lol.

My dear, as you can see, I believe I've been able to prove to you that, he is NOT A BUSINESS MAN. BUT A SCAMMER!!! Because all I outlined is how a real business man thinks.

A customer is scared of being scammed which is a norm in your line of business. If you're real, you'll have to be convincing.

The same guy is everywhere on this phone section now. I know the mods will soon block him and his posts. But before they do. Do yourself a favor and click on his posts and checkout his profile!!! Guy wey register today.

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by chibwike(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
These guys dont scam..they are as real as anything you can think of...i mean, its their buisness now. You arent the first person to buy data on NL
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
RedCard1:
I wonder o! The only thing I got from the post is OP's grammatical error. I mean "I have a everything to lose"

Hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe...... No vex. You sef no say na typo error na. No harsh. I'm the good guy here. I have been in desperate search of a guy like him. I want to be sure he is real that's all. So me go get cheap data. I need cheap data. No be my fault.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
These guys dont scam..they are as real as anything you can think of...i mean, its their buisness now. You arent the first person to buy data on NL

Really. I will give the world to be sure they're real. I really need the data
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by BabaAlabi: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

it is either you are hopelessly stup1d or you are a scammer too. If you have 900+GB how can 20mb be a problem? Don't you know that picture of the 900gb is photoshopped? OP knew it was a scam but wanted to prove to others too. Please don't be a retard.

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Richydos:
I don't see where d scam is coming from Cox d prospective supplier proved to u screen shots of his sme data but u still want free of charge 20mb...no network will even give u free mb except u top up which I know u also know......
If u are a biz man N u give every doubting Thomas 20mb just tell me watz gonna be left to make actual sale
He didn't scam u.... U aren't just convinced enough but still dt doesn't make him a SCAM

Yea bro you just made valid points..... Everyone here that has been telling me he might not be or he is not a scammer is making real sense. But no one is allaying my fears and skeptism.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by augster(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is a scam mehn.. Who sells 4gb for 1k, 5gb for #1k2? Buy at your own peril

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by chibwike(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Davedoz:

Really. I will give the world to be sure they're real. I really need the data
A lady here on nairaland sells data for me....have been buying data from her for a very long time...they are just real...how many people havee opened a thread about been scammed by them...
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
A lady here on nairaland sells data for me....have been buying data from her for a very long time...they are just real...how many people havee opened a thread about been scammed by them...

HAH!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

A LOT OOOO. NO GO THERE!!!!

I know we have genuine and candid ones here on NL. BUT The real business people are not selling data this cheap. If that lady selling for you, is selling this cheap. Please help us. And share her with us.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by augster(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
bro, this guy is a scammer.. Nobody sells 4gb for #1k.. Go to the phone/internet market.. You'll see legit sellers. They sell 1gb for #1k.. Even for mtn office sef, they sell 1gb for #1k

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Any body who doesn't know the popular Makinde Azeez impersonator on nairaland must be a f**l or just coming out from prison. The guy that open up to 10 accounts everyday to scam people. Thanks to mod that do ban him every day. But he doesn't relent and he keeps on opening new accounts everyday.

Lord knows how many emails he would have created to open this accounts and how many phone numbers he's got.

Beware guys. Even the network providers doesn't sell for that price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by dan9ice(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even the screen shot is on torch light phone or low budget phone, why not on Android phone?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by OCTAVO: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
If it ain't Enterpro's, I ain't buying from anyone else cool
Guy delivers like a midwife smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by DIKEnaWAR: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op looks like the scammer here. Trying to cream off 20MB that does not belong to him
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by AskProf: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Op looks like the scammer here. Trying to cream off 20MB that does not belong to him

I suggest you patronize the "accused" & give us a feedback here...
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Kingsasian(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
chibwike:
so many threads
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
dan9ice:
Even the screen shot is on torch light phone or low budget phone, why not on Android phone?

Lol..... My dear, EXACTLY!!!! Make we leave trash for lawma.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
AskProf:

I was hoping you'd do just that.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by CrownV12(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
AskProf:

i once contacted him.. I was skeptical so I decided not to go on with it.Ke called like four times before i told him i was no longer interested... Not calling him a scammer just stating my experience
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by CrownV12(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rooney of phones/technology section is legit
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Davedoz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
chimkaire:
If it ain't Enterpro's, I ain't buying from anyone else cool
Guy delivers like a midwife smiley

I like the midwife part!!!! #Midwife #WeRock #MidwifeWithSwag

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Davedoz:

I wanted him to sound genuine. Make real effort to prove to me that he is not a scammer. If he is for real, he'll know that my fear is not uncommon. He could have agreed with my suggestion. Definitely I would have come to sing his praises here on NL. And that would have helped his business. Cuz I know a lot of us are craving for something like this but credibilty and sincerity has been the problem and My profile doesn't look like a Scammer's profile. On the other if agreeing to my suggestion is not good business for him, they're other ways.....

1. He could suggest that when he sends the 20mb and I test it and it's okay. When I send him 1k card for the real 4GB, he will deduct his 20MB i.e. Sending 3980MB.(BTW,I could still be scammed with this method if he is really a scammer. You can see he is still not smart enough. If we wan be thief, EFCC no reach grin grin na joke ooo)

2. Another thing he could have suggested is that I pay in bits and he sends it in bits, i.e. If I send N250 he will send 1GB. So he should send 1GB to every N250 I send. Until we get to our target.

I no dey like long typing. I prefer talking. Lol.

My dear, as you can see, I believe I've been able to prove to you that, he is NOT A BUSINESS MAN. BUT A SCAMMER!!! Because all I outlined is how a real business man thinks.

A customer is scared of being scammed which is a norm in your line of business. If you're real, you'll have to be convincing.

The same guy is everywhere on this phone section now. I know the mods will soon block him and his posts. But before they do. Do yourself a favor and click on his posts and checkout his profile!!! Guy wey register today.

Op, actually this conversation doesn't prove he is a scammer. But the reality is he is TRULY A SCAMMER. U have been chatting with the guy with the moniker infocenter. He keeps opening new moniker everyday and post the same thing everyday, and the funny thing is all his monikers start with INFO followed by some numbers. He is a bloody kid scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

sales: Blackberry Bold 3 9650: 30,000 NAIRA / Yahoo Mail, Www.yahoo.com, Yahoo Registration, Yahoomail, Yahoo / Micro USB Slimport Mydp To HDMI HDTV Video Adapter Cable Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.