Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL (5093 Views)

Mtn #25 night browsing...cunning Scammers. / Beware Of Scammers In Computer Village(see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by uckennety(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goodnuel:
I Don't know how they do it but my class mate used to give me 6GB for 1800. He has stopped sha.

Am a victim trust mee. Dts infocenter
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Goodnuel: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
BabaAlabi:

it is either you are hopelessly stup1d or you are a scammer too. If you have 900+GB how can 20mb be a problem? Don't you know that picture of the 900gb is photoshopped? OP knew it was a scam but wanted to prove to others too. Please don't be a retard.
How can a pic in a torchlite phone be photo shopped
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Eeroh95(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
na only clunkonnect i trust for data
see another scammer
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Goodnuel: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
uckennety:

Am a victim trust mee. Dts infocenter
Ohk. Sorry for ur experience. I only bought from one NL guy called Enterpro.. he is ok.

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by EnterPRO: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goodnuel:
Yea.. dude is cool.
thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:
Abeg, this doesnt prove to me that he's a scammer.

If everyone that wants to earn his trust request for 20MB, how many MB go remain for am to sell if he was real?

It sure sounds like u are the scammer chatting with the op
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by pendusky(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
I have never met the guy I have been buying laptop from on NL but he never scam me before and have order up to a million naira lappy before and I gat it via courier, that guy doesn't seem to be scammer OP.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
BabaAlabi:

it is either you are hopelessly stup1d or you are a scammer too. If you have 900+GB how can 20mb be a problem? Don't you know that picture of the 900gb is photoshopped? OP knew it was a scam but wanted to prove to others too. Please don't be a retard.

Well said cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
obontami:

It sure sounds like u are the scammer chatting with the op

Okay. Your opinion has been noted.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
chimkaire:
If it ain't Enterpro's, I ain't buying from anyone else cool
Guy delivers like a midwife smiley

Nice word play kiss

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

Okay. Your opinion has been noted.

kiss
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
AskProf:

I suggest you patronize the "accused" & give us a feedback here...

EPIC REPLAY cool
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by obontami: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
AskProf:

I suggest you patronize the "accused" & give us a feedback here...

EPIC REPLY cool
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by VickyRotex(f): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
uckennety:

HE is a scammer dts info center scam mE #1200
See pix below

So you sent him the money and he dint send you any data?
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by uckennety(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

So you sent him the money and he dint send you any data?

Ya and hee insulted me big timee!dt Am a fool dt is it b cuz of #1200 dt m disturbing him and block me on bbm!called n I received more
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by abatically(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Goodnuel:
How can a pic in a torchlite phone be photo shopped

The pic might not be photoshopped but the truth is the guy is a scammer. That picture was stolen. He opens up to 2 usernames everyday to post his scam data adverts. He has now changed from the normal Infocenter to another moniker. Check below for the post he just sent out tonight. This is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3012861/hot-get-4gb-mtn-38days

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by VickyRotex(f): 2:50am On Mar 27, 2016
uckennety:

Ya and hee insulted me big timee!dt Am a fool dt is it b cuz of #1200 dt m disturbing him and block me on bbm!called n I received more

Oh wow!

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Keemy88(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2016
Buy MTN Data! We have a wide customer base and we deliver instantly. Get 1GB for 1,200 naira. 28-30 Days Validity.. Call / Text 08060526070. Delivery is #INSTANT.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by Goodnuel: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
abatically:

The pic might not be photoshopped but the truth is the guy is a scammer. That picture was stolen. He opens up to 2 usernames everyday to post his scam data adverts. He has now changed from the normal Infocenter to another moniker. Check below for the post he just sent out tonight. This is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3012861/hot-get-4gb-mtn-38days
Ohk bro.
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by lexybrown2002: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
well following this thread
I deliberately sent 1k to the so called data provider with to satisfy my curiosity or I might say foolishness which to my despair was actually a scam.
I could come to this conclusion because I sent the money for past 3days and kept calling the guy but he became docile with stupid word sprouting out of the fools mouth stop disturbing the network is down. well I tried to keep an open mind but then I tried contacting with my other line only for him to say data is avail but I need to make payment........
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by mikeh: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2016
No one should send or transfer ,That guy is a scammer .
Re: My Conversation With One Of The Data Scammers On NL by teejan: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2016
the guy is a thief,he just scammed me of my cash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung S10 For Sale In Nigeria / Yahoo Mail, Www.yahoo.com, Yahoo Registration, Yahoomail, Yahoo / Micro USB Slimport Mydp To HDMI HDTV Video Adapter Cable Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.