Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns (41884 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Nobody Can Stop Us From Grazing Our Cattle In The South — Fulani Herdsmen Boas / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
35 million herdsmen, obviously the cows are inclusive in that figure...

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Melkizedek(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
You know what, on the other hand I support them..in Nigeria and the world in general, you take what you want by force! The Fulani is taking what he wants by force and blood( after all Nigeria is an estate of usman Dan fodio and his generations right?) From Lagos to Benue to Enugu the jihadist are marching onward..god bless one Nigeria grin
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wadetaw202: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
Are these Fulani crazy? They don't have the spirit of forgiveness in them.
Don't come to Southwest here and try that rubbish. I trust Ondo state people, they don't take shit from normad.

They did it in Ogun state, southwest and nothing happened. All the people of the town could do was to beg government to help them.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by kaziblake(f): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
I smell lies
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
South-South dey find who to kill.......Expecially my dearest Rivers State......Make dem mumu kom dis area
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
The activities of these heartless fura men must be checked in the southern part of Nigeria. Their activities has brought nothing but misery to the people of the south. It's either we rise up to the cause of inflicting pains on them by poisoning their cattle or kill them. It is now tit for tart. They cant continue to adopt, rape and kill innocent people for their unjust course and watch us folding our arms. PMB's quickness on this issues is seriously bordering me.

wadetaw202:

They did it in Ogun state, southwest and nothing happened. All the people of the town could do was to beg government to help them.

Source pls
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wadetaw202: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dexpro:
Watching in 3D

Be watching in 3D until it reaches your backyard.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Uncletony:
By 2019, good Nigerians will definatly stop them!. The became popular of recent. I didnt hear much abt them for the past 6yrs or so
hear yourself like 2019? seriously? actions must be taken immediately.....an eye for two eyes+two legs......fulanis must to collect this time around..

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Cubeet2: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Melkizedek:
What they are saying in essence is, 'we will kill you all if you dare stop our cattle from feeding on your land, you can cry to the heavens for all we care, we will kill you all again if need be'

The highest wey una go do na to come Nairaland dey shout 'iPod' 'ipob'..cowardly bunch.
Hope you are Not from South West cos they the Fulani are really dealing with you in Ondo, Ogun
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Dav24(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Which trouble, if not the military backing they have let this rubbish they are doing now and see what many communities will do to them and their cattle
If fulani continue like this, i m afraid, in the next 3yrs, there will be no cow left for them in this country.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Greenback: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
Moving cattle from one place to another wit AK47..I wonder for Buhari. Na wa for una oo. I pity Agatu people sha..

Nairaland official comedian

those sophiscated people go don dey piisss for body with this news.loll
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by bayinq25(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
We are PDP in Ondo state, we are not lazy like APC in Osun, Ogun,Oyo. etc
keep letting both parties who's members are probably drinking red label together manipulate yourminds,both parties don't have plans for Nigeria...our problems in Nigeria is not caused by parties it is generally bad leadership both from APC and PDP...your so called miniko coward who disguised as a Labour party member who was also working for PDP nko?they're not interested in moving Nigeria forward,they're niqqas hustling for the cake!

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by bayinq25(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
We are PDP in Ondo state, we are not lazy like APC in Osun, Ogun,Oyo. etc
keep letting both parties who's members are probably drinking red label together manipulate yourminds,both parties don't have plans for Nigeria...our problems in Nigeria is not caused by parties it is generally bad leadership both from APC and PDP...your so called miniko coward who disguised as a Labour party member who was also working for PDP nko?they're not interested in moving Nigeria forward,they're niqqas hustling for the cake!APC and PDP are failures
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wtfCode: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't have problems with that as far as it keeps happening in the north. Try this sh!t in my community and its a sign of war! Little bastardz
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by blacq2009(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
So you'll kill people and their businesses just because yours should survive? Eedeoots!
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wadetaw202: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
slimfit1:
West will start poisoning your cows simple. We poison your some of our crops.

And they will descend on you and kill you in return. The best thing to do is to get gun and kill the herdsmen and continue to pursue them until they are eradicated.

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
was watching channels tv today and someone sent in an I-witness report and it contains a picture of fulani herdsmen with their cows on a major road obstructing traffic....like seriously? this happened in lagos.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wadetaw202: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:
The activities of these heartless fura men must be checked in the southern part of Nigeria. Their activities has brought nothing but misery to the people of the south. It's either we rise up to the cause of inflicting pains on them by poisoning their cattle or kill them. It is now tit for tart. They cant continue to adopt, rape and kill innocent people for their unjust course and watch us folding our arms. PMB's quickness on this issues is seriously bordering me.

Source pls

Here is your link

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fulani-herdsmen-rape-our-women-destroy-farmlands-ogun-monarchs/
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Every crop farmer in Southern Nigeria should start poisoning their farm lands... I mean every crop farmer... this would discourage this foolish behaviour of trampling on crop farms!
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Redomi:
Are these Fulani crazy? They don't have the spirit of forgiveness in them.
Don't come to Southwest here and try that rubbish. I trust Ondo state people, they don't take shit from normad.
yoruba see fulani's around them as lighting fire on top the roof why sleeping, i always saying it not becos i'm a Yoruba! all these rubish either in North or east or SS, u cant try it in west! BH treating to attack lagos many times, trust me they no fit. i just pity those rags carrier called fulani. try nonsence in west and see how u deconpose in ur desert for ever. useless ppl

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ApcSucks: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Herdsmen from hell
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ckmayoca: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
De population of the south is loading.....
Sambisa get plenty grasses na.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
meforyou1:
Wonders shall never end. So these people prefer roaming about with their cows and destroying people's farms rather than using a modern technology in cattle rearing

they are deliberately distroyin peoples farm cos they believe that they have freedom to do anythin they like and go anywhr they like. Matter will come to a head soon.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
So what happens if every crop farmer in southern Nigeria does it? They would kill every farmer in the south? If the farmer associations agree unanimously on poisoning their farms against fulani herdsmen, you think the fulani herdsmen would kill everybody in the south?

wadetaw202:

And they will descend on you and kill you in return. The best thing to do is to get gun and kill the herdsmen and continue to pursue them until they are eradicated.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Greataausim(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok...... What can i say again? How did u expect the so can Buhari to stop his fellow herdsmen's not to going far in rearing of cattle's.... I think they should re-address the topic before it get to they ears, bfore dre starts killings and to creates enemitys in some villages......

May God protects us and shower us with wisdoms to overcome fulani's herdsmen.........,

God bless nigeria and nigerian,
God bless my fellow nairalanders
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by slimtik(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
As much as I'm a change agent, the president should call these Fulani nomads to order. Disarm them and educate them. Any attempt or attempted attempts to try this in the South-South especially Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom states will be catastrophic!
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by vicstar(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
• • • • •why not just roam in the north only undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
UNECboi:
you are not just s.tupid but insane. just watch what will happen soon in this hell hole you call naijeriya.....no state will take it lightly witth you demons anymore.
just dont mind that cow bro, u never can tell may be this is an end to there useless one NIGERIA as foundly called. so they have right to be killing ppl abi. we shall see.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wadetaw202: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheTransformer:
So what happens if every crop farmer in southern Nigeria does it? They would kill every farmer in the south? If the farmer associations agree unanimously on poisoning their farms against fulani herdsmen, you think the fulani herdsmen would kill everybody in the south?

Maybe not everybody, but they will kill many. Best thing to do is to kill the herdsmen, I repeat.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by olubenjazzy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
So restricting them on moving around will actually boils their blood?

How about the innocent farmers that are losing crops and profits to come because of their stupidity?

How on earth will u take ur cattle to some1's farm and you know there are things planted there, they even confront u on doing what's wrong and u wage war against them, I support the restriction big time.

Som are even claiming they want to spoil their business, we know in some way we need the meet but without the farmers where is the meat going to stay? Empty pot? Or pot with ordinary water?

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Cubeet2: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fulani and their Cattle Invade BRT Lane in Lagos, causing Traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.