Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Relocating To Akwaibom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Akwaibom (747 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / 7 Attitudes You Should Have On Lagos Roads If You Are Relocating To Lagos. / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Akwaibom by westsyde92: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thinking of relocating to uyo by Next month,want to know what it will take financially in terms of the result and furnishing
Urgent replies needed
Re: Relocating To Akwaibom by 9ja4show: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
For work?
Re: Relocating To Akwaibom by westsyde92: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
9ja4show:
For work?
Not really Can you help please Its urgent
Re: Relocating To Akwaibom by tpiar: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
You might find answers to your questions in property section.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Have Less Than 6 Months Validity On My Passport (nigerian♧ / How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? / Help Needed On My Visa Country Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.