Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? (749 Views)

Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls House, since first week of August last month, I applied for Visa for S/ korea which I was told that the visa will be ready by first week of this month. As I have planned and ready to go immediately the visa is out, I went and paid for flight which was scheduled to fly today 14th sep. but this last when I called the Agent he said the Embassy demanded guarantor from S/Korea that I should has some Patience said it may affect the ticket but he will ask them to backdate it. Now I don't know when the visa will be ready. Pls, is this how it is in other countries, I mean this Guarantors issues? and please who have accounted such or knows somebody that have such during visa processing should please explain.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by elderken(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Y didn't he tell you before you begin processing.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by pat1612(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Visit their website or call them if you have any doubt. http://nga-lagos.mofa.go/english/af/nga-lagos/visa/issuance/index.jsp grin grin tongue
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by worry359(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Bekeey:
Pls House, since first week of August last month, I applied for Visa for S/
korea which I was told that the visa will be ready by first week of this month.
As I have planned and ready to go immediately the visa is out, I went and
paid for flight which was scheduled to fly today 14th sep. but this last when I
called the Agent he said the Embassy demanded guarantor from S/Korea that
I should has some Patience said it may affect the ticket but he will ask them
to backdate it. Now I don't know when the visa will be ready.
Pls, is this how it is in other countries, I mean this Guarantors issues? and
please who have accounted such or knows somebody that have such during
visa processing should please explain.

This is a good example why we tell people to be very careful and not to use agents!
The agent is not being clear with you
They could have eaten your money and be telling you untruth now.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
That is the question my bro.
elderken:
Y didn't he tell you before you begin processing.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
What do I do then? pls ur ideas are welcomed
worry359:

This is a good example why we tell people to be very careful and not to use agents!
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Mandex11: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Just as @pat1612 has said you should visit their sire or better still call to know more for/by yourself dear.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by ifyalways(f): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2016
worry359:

It's easy to apportion blames at agents but by the gods, is the OP dumb? How can anyone purchase ticket when he does not have his visa in his hands? What sort of stupiiidity is that?

Let the OP first find out if the ticket is refundable and ask for refund.
Re: How Long Can Visa Last Before Granted? by Bekeey: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
OK, Thanks

Mandex11:
Just as @pat1612 has said you should visit their sire or better still call to know more for/by yourself dear.

(1) (Reply)

Chai! Transportation To The EASTERN Nigeria IS N10K / Man Loses Arm In Gruesome Accident In Ibadan (PHOTOS) / Man Knocked Down By SUV, Immediately Crushed To Death By Trailer (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.