Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan (1258 Views)

The Concept Of Racism In Jamaican And In Hatti / My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture / Jamaican Woman Becomes Queen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by onila(f): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
and close the stairs door leading to upstairs when cooking

like seriously, why are Jamaicans so difficult to live with

funny thing, the batty boy lives on the third floor

even me on the second floor does not smell anything

and when the dumb thug comes downstairs and find out u havent done one of the following
he will be giving you attitude

if u cant tolerate staying with people, stay on ur own

or get rich or die trying and get a condo
u are poor, u have to be tolerant since u cant afford a condo

Jamaicans can be so useless!
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by lepasharon(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol why couldn't he put on the fan himself
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by onila(f): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
lepasharon:
when ur cooking

he expects u to do so
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
lepasharon:

If u ask me... Na who I go ask tongue
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by onila(f): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
why do they give Jamaicans visa
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lmao,
do the same thing to him. Keep an eye out for when he starts cooking and tell him to close his door/turn on oven fan/whatever. Just do same to his dumb ass.
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by onila(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
fellis:
Lmao,
do the same thing to him. Keep an eye out for when he starts cooking and tell him to close his door/turn on oven fan/whatever. Just do same to his dumb ass.
he does not cook

hes baby mama brings food for him
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by lepasharon(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
onila:
when ur cooking

he expects u to do so

Cooking smells can be offensive
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by eposho: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
onila:
and close the stairs door leading to upstairs when cooking

like seriously, why are Jamaicans so difficult to live with

funny thing, the batty boy lives on the third floor

even me on the second floor does not smell anything

and when the dumb thug comes downstairs and find out u havent done one of the following
he will be giving you attitude

if u cant tolerate staying with people, stay on ur own

or get rich or die trying and get a condo
u are poor, u have to be tolerant since u cant afford a condo

Jamaicans can be so useless!
Jamaicans are one of the best ppl to live with, trust me.
they are clean for one.
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by onila(f): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
eposho:

Jamaicans are one of the best ppl to live with, trust me.
they are clean for one.
yea

but they are a nuisance
Re: The Jamaican Boy Tells You To Open The back Door, And Put On The Gas Cooker Fan by eposho: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
onila:
yea

but they are a nuisance
try some Nigerians for size, really loud and uncouth atyms.
but cant judge all by one miscreant bwoy.
been working with, employed Jamaicans for years without tears .
seeeeeen.

(1) (Reply)

What Has The Black Race Contributed To Humanity? / Flora Shaw: The Woman That Named Nigeria / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria And Where They Originated From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.