Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture (1469 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / ''igbos Have No Culture,they Copied From Other Tribes''- Says A Zombie / Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by onila(f): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
he said that's why they stole people from Africa(slavery) to build America
taking advantage of cheap labour in Asia

and he said they have no culture

undecided

well i think they are hardworking, see how their countries are fine . .they work hard but they don't do menial jobs like other races because they work smart . .they do the professional jobs and other races do the menial jobs, that's being smart

and they have a little bit of culture, feminism
women trying to be equal to men, is an important issue in their community

white women are also faithful, loyal and respectful to their husbands
women
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by onila(f): 4:09am On Sep 25, 2017
nn
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by vaxx: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
onila:

he said that's why they stole people from Africa(slavery) to build America
taking advantage of cheap labour in Asia

and he said they have no culture

undecided

well i think they are hardworking, see how their countries are fine . .they work hard but they don't do menial jobs like other races

and they have a little bit of culture, feminism
women trying to be equal to men, is an important issue in their community

white women are also faithful, loyal and respectful to their husbands
women
I am sure , your Jamaican friend will be a Rastafarian....
it is part of their culture and doctrine to hate the white skin.... you as a mental stable person shouldn't do so...

white has culture... I mean a culture that can term primitive like ours..... have you heard of aborigines? have you heard about the Greeks... what about their ancient dynasty. that can be traced back to 14 century... England for example has been using the monarchy system for the past 500 years or more....

so many point I can't make here....

white and black are the same human... what make them differ is knowledge.... the former prefer it while the later do not care....
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
vaxx:
it is part of their culture and doctrine to hate the white skin.... you as a mental stable person shouldn't do so...

white has culture... I mean a culture that can term primitive like ours..... have you heard of aborigines? have you heard about the Greeks... what about their ancient dynasty. that can be traced back to 14 century... England for example has been using the monarchy system for the past 500 years or more....

white and black are the same human... what make them differ is knowledge.... the former prefer it while the later do not care....
Don't generalize. Not all Black and White ppl are like you said.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by vaxx: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hati13:

Don't generalize. Not all Black and White ppl are like you said.
I am not generalizing.... I am just stating the obvious difference among us ..... I know so many black females prefer education... but when you look at the ratio ...... they are more white women schooling than the black women...

am seriously advocating for education among black women..... a lot of bullvshit has been written about AFRICA and our people believe it because they are illiterate or semi illiterate.....

I don't discriminate among race....... though I know the truth.... i don't want is rubbishing another race over yours.... white and black women are the same what make differ is education...that is the only truth.....

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by onila(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
vaxx:

i thought aborigines are black? undecided
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by vaxx: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
onila:

i thought aborigines are black? undecided
No , they are the real native of Australia
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by Cinnamon1492: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2017
cool I am Jamaican, not a Rasta AND THAT COMMENT IS THE TRUTH.
All of the culture comes from someone else. From Asia, Africa via the Italians[ BTW pasta is from Africa] Even their Jesus is foreign.
What you see today falls into the prior behavior: wink they see it, they like it and OMG it is theirs {almost like a 2 year old - minus the cuteness}
- - - -
THEY LIE |LOOT | FULL OF ENVY | SOCIOPATHS {show genetically link in blood relatives} |LOW CUNNING | THIEVES | FULL OF ENVY | ARE NOT PROGRESSIVE IN ANYWAY | a Philistine paradise is culture for them or your things

just look at regions, states or countries lacking Africans {aka lillywhite} = its backwater

All what they called
culture
can be traced back to someone else. Hollywood put up the notion white are in front of technology but the truth is it brown people. What they do well is loot. they "acquired" via all means

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by onila(f): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Cinnamon1492:
cool I am Jamaican, not a Rasta AND THAT COMMENT IS THE TRUTH.
All of the culture comes from someone else. From Asia, Africa via the Italians[ BTW pasta is from Africa] Even their Jesus is foreign.
What you see today falls into the prior behavior: wink they see it, they like it and OMG it is theirs {almost like a 2 year old - minus the cuteness}
- - - -
THEY LIE |LOOT | FULL OF ENVY | SOCIOPATHS {show genetically link in blood relatives} |LOW CUNNING | THIEVES | FULL OF ENVY | ARE NOT PROGRESSIVE IN ANYWAY | a Philistine paradise is culture for them or your things

just look at regions, states or countries lacking Africans {aka lillywhite} = its backwater

All what they called
culture
can be traced back to someone else. Hollywood put up the notion white are in front of technology but the truth is it brown people. What they do well is loot. they "acquired" via all means

how come their countries are fine

and us the hardworking people countries, look ugly
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by HyperNova: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2017
onila:

how come their countries are fine

and us the hardworking people countries, look ugly

There are many reasons for this, but I'm not going to go into them due to it being late where I live. Read this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Destruction-Black-Civilization-Issues-4500BC/dp/0883780305 .
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by Ilamina(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
sad
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture by Ilamina(f): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Proudly Kogite / What's The Meaning Of OSU / Portrait Artist In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.