Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! (686 Views)

Do You Want To Give Your Dog Out / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! by seyeobadofin: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Anybody want to give a dog out will take care of it !

Wanna av a lot of dog in my kennel but no enuf resources.... sad

Pls I stay in lagos ! Any helper pls signify

And any profit I make will be shared equally and I am a devoted guy when it comes to animal.....I own a cauc dog only one

Pls help

Below are some pics of my compound,kennel and dog

No insult
Re: Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
seyeobadofin:
Anybody who wants to give a dog out, I will take care of it!

I Want to have a lot of dogs in my kennel but don't have enough resources.... sad

Pls I stay in lagos ! Any helper pls signify.

No insult
look at it this way- post pictures of your kennel, propose to breeders and dog owners who want to give out dogs, to give to you. Any profit that comes from the dog: whelping or stud services will be shared between the dog donor and you for maybe an agreed time period. Am being business minded here because you mentioned you own/run a kennel presently, so if someone dashes you a puppy now in about 6 months time you are already making money from the dog ceteris paribus, and there is no business where you source capital externaly without giving interest back. So what am suggesting is a partnership kind of deal with you as the active partner and a network of dormant inactive partners/investors/donors. I think some folks here will buy into this business concept and if your are convincing enough that at some point: monthly or quarterly some thousand naira's will be coming to them from a puppy they gave out yonks either from sale of puppies or stud services. .... Hope you see where am driving at.
Re: Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! by seyeobadofin: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
I unerstand

1 Like

Re: Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! by seyeobadofin: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
See picture below of the kennel and compound

1 Like

Re: Anybody Want To Give A Dog Out Will Take Care Of It ! by Eveezy(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
good one, u ve a dog so plzzz focus on d dog, work on d dog, if u want more dogs, breed her nd eventually work on ur quality, u dnt build a business/empire by begging. Note: am nt tagging u a beggar. Bt jst be patient wit urself, at least u were able to get a dog, so u shuld be able to purchase anoda if u want, if nt forget it, dere is no charitable organization in business, u doin it for business purpose nd nt charity, so u dnt expect charity frm people. to start a business, u need capital, how ever u get d capital, is nt necessary to us jst mk sure u get it. Focus on ur dog nw. I know DAT u re very capable of even getting anoda dog nd also of taking care so if u want anoda, get anoda OK? by pleading to people, u will always feel indebted

(1) (Reply)

Adult Rott For Sale / How A Dog Suddenly Went Missing / Oyinbo Woman Spent 600 Thousand Naira On Christmas Presents For Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.