Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids (23305 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
good for him
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Okay n the op shout lala at the end of em convo....

Op you call don answerr FP things...

Btw @topic waheva bruh
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Interestingly Shemar Moore said the same thing
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by purplekayc(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Super1759:
I don't understand, you can't marry and have kids while in music industry?
I tire o
let him ask 2face for advice
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Shymm3x: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol.

This guy is fruity as fvck. Only women take break to have kids - men stay grafting.

Anyway, you're still my guy from way back during the myspace days when you were still a proper R&B artist in New York, before the hairline went bust. Naij messed up a decent talent smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgupM7-U1L0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn14xOnqD_U
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Shymm3x: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Interestingly Shemar Moore said the same thing

Shemar Moore is gay as fvck. grin
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by egedege1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
missdebs:
yes, come my dear. im waiting
U looking dry for him
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by tbanty1: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
menix:
See scope...

Oga dele ur music talent don finish, no dey lie..

2face no marry
my guy, ur head dey dere jare. Na wetin i dey xpect all ds nairalanders to vision nd comment since b ds... Who dey hear BW songs again? Infact d songs in d last album he released, was downloaded by few pple. Though am not condeming his work anyway, but d fact remains dat, his style of music didnt hit town lyk b4, so mayb wen he go settle down nd rethink, he may come out with anoda brand new style of songs dat rocks town.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Atlantian: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Much more like saying;"I am starved of inspiration, I dont know what to sing and I do not want to descend so low by releasing low materials. Let me marry and see whats up and then by then I will get more creative."

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by GuDErboY(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oooooh him bin still dey sing nii? Dint even notice sha.
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Rick9(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eme dey lack good songs, jor it hurts me that a label a formidable label I so much admired just faded away since de exit of wizkid, I once hoped to join dis label someday as a producer, but no way oh . not anymore
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Mancity26(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
missdebs:
you said i should come? Funnynation
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by makasimatics(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
AKMoney1:
It's high time blooda but I don't think raising family will affect your music.....

he doesn't know what to sing again
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Johnhug66(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin dat na Wetin we go dey hear when there is nothing 2 compose again.@wot age? na nw u know say u go marry
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by joxxy01(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
I dont buy to that silly excuse.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by okrote4real: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
After you dan tear all those gals yansh finish...na now u wan keep one for ground. Well e beta pass make u dey tear all those gals hash cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Gmekx(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
missdebs:

I love your dreams, just incase, I was dreaming about you too
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by bson: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Banky the break is long overdue, since your music career is death I felt bad it took you this long to realize that your career is long buried. I'm expecting you to join Black Faze in doing Obi Oma (tailor) business and thank me later. Main while blame wizprick
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Flawlessangel(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2016
missdebs:
seriously, would you abandon your bf for him?
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Flawlessangel(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2016
bson:
Banky the break is long overdue, since your music career is death I felt bad it took you this long to realize that your career is long buried. I'm expecting you to join Black Faze in doing Obi Oma (tailor) business and thank me later. Main while blame wizprick

award for the worst comment so far goes to you
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Flawlessangel(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Rick9:
Eme dey lack good songs, jor it hurts me that a label a formidable label I so much admired just faded away since de exit of wizkid, I once hoped to join dis label someday as a producer, but no way oh . not anymore

dont kid yourself, if you were called to join eme today, am sure you would run over there as fast as the flash
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by IGLE25(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2016
And you be person girlfriend o... May God help us all...
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by DonBenny77(m): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2016
this is better news compared to two married boys wit kids breaking up n making up stunt to trend
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by swizmony(m): 1:47am On Mar 27, 2016
ceo247frolic:

The EME boss made the revelation in an interview with Channels Television’s Entertainment News.

His words: “Living an artiste’s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It’s tough. .

It’s something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I’m done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off.

Like I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know. Get married first and then have some kids.”…. although I gonna miss being at every celebrity’s marriage as a groomsman….

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/i-want-to-take-break-from-music-so-i.html

Good decision Mr Capable. Role model to the up and coming. Same way celine Dion and some great artistes overseas takes time off to make a family. I have no doubt that you gonna b a great husband and father. God bless you Mr Bankole Wellington.
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by swizmony(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Baunky the break is long overdue, since your music career is death I felt bad it took you this long to realize that your career is long buried. I'm expecting you to join Black Faze in doing Obi Oma (tailor) business and thank me later. Main while blame wizprick .
,................................................................,................

Y sounding like a mess. He did the right tin. And banky is a great musician any day anytime. One of naija's best if you ask me except if you too draft to know good music.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by toprealman: 2:00am On Mar 27, 2016
AKMoney1:
It's high time blooda but I don't think raising family will affect your music.....
2 baba get 7 kids and he is a five to reckon with in African music. Banky, please change the lyrics abeg....this one no follow.
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by vanvick247(m): 2:16am On Mar 27, 2016
It's bin long over due BANKY... Make it ASAP
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by mjswthrt(f): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Why nau? Leave it when u get to 50 den u can go and marry
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Veektoria(f): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Should he marry a white beautiful woman, their kids would be killer cuties grin grin
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by SolexxBarry(m): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Wouldn't the celebrity lifestyle affect ur marriage wen I come back
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by Rick9(m): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Flawlessangel:

dont kid yourself, if you were called to join eme today, am sure you would run over there as fast as the flash
if I get a guarantee that they would train me and equip me with all the instruments I need, I go gladly join revive the label.
Re: Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids by SolexxBarry(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Wouldn't the celebrity lifestyle affect ur marriage wen u come back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul Stuns In New Make-up Pics / Uriel Oputa And Her Mother On The Red Carpet (Photos) / Twitter Removes Shatta Wale's Rape Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.