Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos (87704 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Disgusting dirty pigs...yuk angry
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by SimpleBea(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nigerian girls
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by darmmie2012(f): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Bollinger(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Xposer:
This public show of shame was spotted at a burial ceremony earlier today...what should have been a mourning session turned into a embarrassing sensual stunt in broad daylight .... The lady was spotted dancing naked with her male companion -with only bra and panties as she became the "centre of un-attraction"... According to reports, the lady wanted to have sex with the guy in the open but was turned down by her male partner who ran away later due to shyness.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-see-what-lady-was-spotted-doing.html

OP, how do we know this is not some random picture from the net, or that it is recent? How are we even sure this is a burial ceremony. Bloggers need to be shot.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cyojunior:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Jst imagine hw people turned down. @ ur dumpfolded trash comment

Are you high on osogbo weed?

Does the comment even make sense

I just pity your future wife displaying her stupidity like that

**sips the Remaining palmwine **
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bubewilson:
Whats wrong with that? If it's ok with them and is acceptable by the live crowd viewing the event then thats fine. Besides sexuality is not openly shun in some climes as it is with mine, and people are free to do and act whichever way they want provided my peace is not directly assaulted at which point i should eschew from such ambience. If it where to be in the protection of darkness and at ST. Bottles Cathedral (night clubs etc) most dudes who are already condeming this display wouldn't think twice on extracting maximum orgy from that lady. Abi na lie? So why the noise up and down and besides the locality wasn't even stated. What if its a normal thing there. .......abeg o na my mind i talk o.... All these jim jim bros just ignore my comment.

What rubbish are you saying. doing such a shameful act openly in broad daylight in the full view of everyone including children is not wrong for you. There are places you can do that and no one will complain

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Disgusting!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Uncletony(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
If u want to marry, look for a lady that have a functional brain; they all her virgina!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by worshipdevice(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Disaino:
And if dem call Nigerian girls prostitutes nw dem go de vex...What is dis 4 christ sake?....There are some tins dat makes me believe dat christianity is a scam bcus am sure a muslim girl(especially frm d northern part of d country)can neva act lyk dis in a public place...
see another mumu sha...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Rotimisegun: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
nawa o..Endtime people
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by sallyopy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
it seems u had no girl child in your house. Oh ur sis too......
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Glossyclick(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maybe na them kill de person. So the person don fire them.

Any ways dat girl sabi wine waistwai grin ;Dst grin
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Naomite(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Disaino:
And if dem call Nigerian girls prostitutes nw dem go de vex...What is dis 4 christ sake?....There are some tins dat makes me believe dat christianity is a scam bcus am sure a muslim girl(especially frm d northern part of d country)can neva act lyk dis in a public place...
Mr man, what makes u think she is a christian Y is it dat we use every little chance 2 bring in religious bigotry in2 any issue. What has Christianity gatta do whit dat sluty act she display
Guy gerrarahere s real mehn and go dig up some dead body in ur backyard and stop batching and saying senseless stuff jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by phemmie06(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
stargift:
shut up
Birds of the same feathers. By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by sallyopy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
it seems u have no girl child in your house. Oh ur sis too......
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Uncletony(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
If u want to marry, look for a lady that have a functional brain; they all her virgina!...
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by phemmie06(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
And he is a pride to manhood abi
LOL. Likewise the man,
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Association of Phone Camera Freaks otherwise known as APC freaks
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Code45: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
SHM for this bítch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ricsman(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
So many pictures don't add up to their stories. I still think the story behind this picture is not the same as we are meant to believe. I think they are probably performers/entertainers. Lets not be too quick to judge
I've seen many of those dances.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
end time generation

ashewo bastard
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Tolatutu: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:

Since one girl's action can make you come to that conclusion we can also conclude the same for Nigerian men based on the man with her. She's sha not grinding on herself abi
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Pedro369(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
ოყ ցմყ ძօղ ჩεղძ ძօωղ հօlძ հε ძick... (րic ղօ 3) i ძεყ բεεl մ ʝმɾε..... ղმ ოմʂliო ցiɾlʂ ωօɾʂէ րმʂʂ
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Greenback: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:
At a burial ceremony kwanu! So nothing is sacred anymore? End time shame.

my brother,i tire,o....nobada dey fear old roger,again.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ManTiger(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na ds kind girl dey beg Davido for one nigt stand.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ezigr8(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
nothing wrong just doing their stuff to make ends meet. I guess they are performers
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bernardette(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:
The gal is a moronic dumbass
nawa o...that's why I ll nt go against sharia law...a least it ll still put some decency into ppl
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
bernardette:
nawa o...that's why I ll nt go against sharia law...a least it ll still put some decency into ppl
grin Can you allow shariah rule every aspect of your life?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by juwoonn(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
You are still making a wrong stereotype.

How can all Nigerian girls be useless what of the boys?

Was your mother not a girl? Is she useless?

Don't you have sisters that are girls? Are they all useless?

I don't know for you but

I dated my wife for ten years before I marry her and she is not useless.

My daughter is not useless

My mum is not useless

My siblings are not useless.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Sirme411(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:

Dah means ur sis or female cuzins nd aunties r useless too??
Nah!!! u dnt jez conclude like daht
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Tolatutu: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
bernardette:

why not move to a Country with sharia so you can enjoy it angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bughead: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Xposer:
This public show of shame was spotted at a burial ceremony earlier today...what should have been a mourning session turned into a embarrassing sensual stunt in broad daylight .... The lady was spotted dancing naked with her male companion -with only bra and panties as she became the "centre of un-attraction"... According to reports, the lady wanted to have sex with the guy in the open but was turned down by her male partner who ran away later due to shyness.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-see-what-lady-was-spotted-doing.html
and this woman will be the one shouting for gender equality!

AL JAZEERA SAID IT ALL!

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.