Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos (87706 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrphysics:
Have there blamed buhari?
see what my baby,buhari has caused o tongue
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Tolatutu: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
and this woman will be the one shouting for gender equality!

AL JAZEERA SAID IT ALL!

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTE

Too many gullible people here angry So you truly belive such will happen at a burial ground in Nigeria and people will just be standing and looking at them This is a country where people are mobbed for less o angry and people just stood filming we know if it was true some gbeboruns would have started rushing them with slaps and such and pulled them apart since.

By the way what does this have to do with gender equality angry Although you just proved our point, gender equality is bout the fact that the 2 should be chastised instead of people attacking the woman alone and leaving the man as if he wasn't involved angry

Clearly they are dancers paid to perform at some sort of party. i'am sure one hungry blogger saw the pictures and added salt and pepper to draw people to his/her blog wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by macino1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wonder will never end
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by bughead: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
you are not far from the truth!

I use to believe that Nigerian girls are the most decent and responsible WOMEN on earth not until I realized that that they only to be decent online.

Nigerian women are very FOOLISH and uncivilized set of creature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ReachHard: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
OLOSHO KOBO-KOBO

ASEWO OSHI
angry
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Wynnah(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
SMH ... Say NO to cheap drugs..
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Some girls you see in the street are demonically possesed. In such belief, i wont be surprised if one is acting this way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Ibro2005: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Burial Ceremony... not Marriage ceremony... Hmnnn na wa wo
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by joey150(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nigerians are bloody hypocrites.
They would say all sorts...same people that'll do worse.
Trust me,Una hell fire go hot pass .

So many fools Mehn.
You say Nigerian women like europena women or american women you worship are any more "decent".
Well thats how you know people who have never seen the world. Who are stuck in their danfo to work cycle. And think the world revolves around their tecno and nairaland.
For me, they pose no threat.. As to which i cannot condemn them..i have seen worse!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Alezy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
She zz a paid entertainer
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Babyphinas(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Girls without dignity
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by baloest: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re dey happy n dancing dat d person died, wahala 4 burial ground
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by omoplaycool(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
modelmike7:
What a shame!!!
Obviously she's not
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by thekingisback: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sirme411:

Dah means ur sis or female cuzins nd aunties r useless too??
Nah!!! u dnt jez conclude like daht
it's your entire generation that is useless. Fool.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Free madness... Terry G tinz... End time is here!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by raphoo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
END TIME DANCE!!!
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
toyetade:

What rubbish are you saying. doing such a shameful act openly in broad daylight in the full view of everyone including children is not wrong for you. There are places you can do that and no one will complain
children of nowadays even understands the rubbish am saying better than you. Wake up! What year are you living in? The society has become wilder than you think.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by ogahomale: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
That's someone's potential mother. When I tell you guys that Nigerian girls are useless you guys are quick to come for my head. Have you seen it now?
it z true but not all of den cuz Der are still gud ones
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by captianfreeman(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
How about Nigerian boys? I am seeing two people here , a male and a female.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by chara019: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
Oga,I am not useless.
....And for your mind,u think say na ALL Nigerian guys dey useful?
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
you are not far from the truth!

I use to believe that Nigerian girls are the most decent and responsible WOMEN on earth not until I realized that that they only to be decent online.

Nigerian women are very FOOLISH and uncivilized set of creature.
Bros easy dey bash these ladies oooo cheesy
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't know what to say... I just hope God should show them His salvation
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
i concur
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by Chrishandsome(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
sir,come and see wat u call stupendous caricature
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by gohzieh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seriously this is a wrong way of judging things! This girl is a dancer probably both of them are both dancers too. The viewers know obviously that they are dancing. Every thing mustn't be sex. I have presently witnessed this show so I can say I'm talking out of experience
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by macaranta(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
And people were seriously videoing
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by EmmahO(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy My nigga,that's a no no!#Antidote
U got me there
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by mickey45: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
oshogbo weed
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by adsami1: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Xposer:
This public show of shame was spotted at a burial ceremony earlier today...what should have been a mourning session turned into a embarrassing sensual stunt in broad daylight .... The lady was spotted dancing naked with her male companion -with only bra and panties as she became the "centre of un-attraction"... According to reports, the lady wanted to have sex with the guy in the open but was turned down by her male partner who ran away later due to shyness.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-see-what-lady-was-spotted-doing.html
I hv seen similar stuff in benin. Entertainers in occassions. Hweva its immoral nd satanic. We complain of our leaders nd 4gt 2complain bt us as followers. Dez ar or will be parents of persons. No shame. No dignity. Simply a disgrace.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by wandeykul(f): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
thekingisback:
your mum,aunt and sis are all useless too,shameless hegoat.
Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by dangotesmummy: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
adsami1:

I hv seen similar stuff in benin. Entertainers in occassions. Hweva its immoral nd satanic. We complain of our leaders nd 4gt 2complain bt us as followers. Dez ar or will be parents of persons. No shame. No dignity. Simply a disgrace.
na bubu cause am

Re: Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2016
isacolukay:

I use to think you are too absolved in politics to see this aspect of life.
lol... No think am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.