Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here (713 Views)

Would You Give Up Your Nairaland Account For 100k / Some Tips To Help Minimize Business Related Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
I welcome you all in peace and unity.

This thread will serve as a medium to expose all the Nairaland scammers, and help others escape from there dubious agender.

One way or the other, we all have being a victim to these fraudstars, and our hard earned money was forcefully taken away from us.

In this forum, we will share :

Our experience with them

Their scamming strategy

Their contacts and details

And collectively, we will expose them, and also prevent them from defrauding unsuspecting victim.

In order to kickstart this forum, i will share my experience with one Diamond yello account user, with the name David Ojo.

Some months back, i seek for the services of a website creator, because my wife suddenly found love for blogging, and this Ojo guy showed up. We discuss for some time, before i agreed to pay him half of the budgeted money, which was 5,000naira out of 15,000naira. After making the payment to his Diamond yello account, that was the last i heard from him....

Let everybody be aware and alert.

Share your story for others to learn, an if you have their Nairaland username, kindly post it here.

Furthermore, if you have a suspect, post it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
adedsbeads , chiboy11 , this thread might be relevant.
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by fmniky(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Businessnaija:
I welcome you all in peace and unity.

This thread will serve as a medium to expose all the Nairaland scammers, and help others escape from there dubious agender.

One way or the other, we all have being a victim to these fraudstars, and our hard earned money was forcefully taken away from us.

In this forum, we will share :

Our experience with them

Their scamming strategy

Their contacts and details

And collectively, we will expose them, and also prevent them from defrauding unsuspecting victim.

In order to kickstart this forum, i will share my experience with one Diamond yello account user, with the name David Ojo.

Some months back, i seek for the services of a website creator, because my wife suddenly found love for blogging, and this Ojo guy showed up. We discuss for some time, before i agreed to pay him half of the budgeted money, which was 5,000naira out of 15,000naira. After making the payment to his Diamond yello account, that was the last i heard from him....

Let everybody be aware and alert.

Share your story for others to learn, an if you have their Nairaland username, kindly post it here.

Furthermore, if you have a suspect, post it here.

Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by CosmicJames(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bros, how are you doing, long time.
The problem with all this scam issues on nl is that they (scammers) keep changing their monikers. It can be very difficult if not impossible to stop them. We can only pray that we don't fall into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
CosmicJames:
Bros, how are you doing, long time.
The problem with all this scam issues on nl is that they (scammers) keep changing their monikers. It can be very difficult if not impossible to stop them. We can only pray that we don't fall into their hands.

but sharing experience will help others from falling a victim.

Am cool, hope you are enjoying your instagram.
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by CosmicJames(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Businessnaija:

but sharing experience will help others from falling a victim.

Am cool, hope you are enjoying your instagram.
Yes oo my brother. One of my good friend here on nl have even promise to assist me in growing the acct. Is being good all the way.

Btw, are you on IG?
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

Yes oo my brother. One of my good friend here on nl have even promise to assist me in growing the acct. Is being good all the way.

Btw, are you on IG?
yes.
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by CosmicJames(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Businessnaija:
yes.
Oh, that's good. What ur IG name?
I'm moving from the fashion niche to another niche already. So, I decide to change fashiontizzy with a new name
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

Oh, that's good. What ur IG name?
I'm moving from the fashion niche to another niche already. So, I decide to change fashiontizzy with a new name
lets leave this thrend for scam busting... chat me up via my other thrend sir.
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by CosmicJames(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Businessnaija:
lets leave this thrend for scam busting... chat me up via my other thrend sir.
Ok, no p
Re: Post All Your Nairaland Business Related Scam Here by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2016
It seems nobody have had such experience, because nobody is willing to share...

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business With Almost No Money / Nothing here / Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.