Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning (762 Views)

PHOTOS: Fire Burns Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / Lagos State Shuts Alade Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning by metroparrot: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shops and goods were razed in an early morning inferno which razed 60% pf Birnin Kebbi Central Market. According to Kebbi daily, the fire began around 12.45am on Saturday, March 26. Fire fighting vehicles, personnel from Kebbi State Fire Service and shop owners battled with the inferno until early afternoon.

Security was heightened in and around the market to prevent hoodlums from looting the trader's properties. Some shops were successfully evacuated at the beginning of the inferno.

The Kebbi State Government commiserates with all the traders affected by the fire, adding that it 's a monumental loss to the people and the state. Officials from the state government, led by the Chief of Staff of the government house, Alhaji Suleiman Argungu, and the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Mohammad Bashar, visited the scene to commiserate with traders who lost their goods and properties. An ivestigation has been launched to determine the cause of the fire.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-fire-destroys-birnin-kebbi.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning by metroparrot: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning by metroparrot: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Birnin Kebbi Central Market This Morning by dpete1: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Blood of Zechariah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Soap From My Micro Factory (take A Look) / This Program Is For Youths / My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.