Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” (883 Views)

'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Consecratedp: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just yesterday, rapper Eva Alordiah made it known that she's done with being a music artiste, and she is moving on to the next chapter of her life. Like that isn't enough, EME
boss, Banky Wellington has also revealed that he is set to take a break from the music scene.

In a recent interview with Channels TV, Banky said:

“Living an artiste’s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It’s tough,” Banky W told the Channels TV host, adding, “It’s something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I’m done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off.

“I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know,” he continued. “Get married first and then have some kids.”

SOURCE: http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/03/banky-w-announces-retirement-from-music.html?m=1

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Consecratedp: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Source:

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by klassykute(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ah gosh.tomoro eva ends her music career .. now banky?
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by klassykute(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
ah gosh.tomoro eva ends her music career .. no banky?
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by hakeem02: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by BLINGZ88: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
This one everybody is retiring, soon pmb will retire

1 Like

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by LadyVerah(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
why are they all retiring?? first Eva now Banky... my jaiye ori mi... so sad.... buh wait o... is music no longer paying well or what?? i mean alot of musicians get married nd still do music... so whats the fuss all about?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Consecratedp: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Godsgal(f): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Story for the gods. After he has jst released a 'romantic' song with chidinma. Retire ko...
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by AnnTee: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good for him, that is if he really mean it.
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by ojnnaco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok. even Eva dey retire , like say she been dey active for industry now . Habaaaa
Happy retirement Mr.Headmaster
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Emmyginger(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
his life his problem
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by DrChukzy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Emmyginger:
his life his problem

Then whats ur own problem?
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by DrChukzy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
LadyVerah:
why are they all retiring?? first Eva now Banky... my jaiye ori mi... so sad.... buh wait o... is music no longer paying well or what?? i mean alot of musicians get married nd still do music... so whats the fuss all about?? undecided

who are you to question his decision? Nigerians will never understand that their is time for everything.
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by isan(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who yur retirement go help?
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by greyce: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls don't, I still love ur songs...else I'll join d crying league so u'll change ur mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by ritababe(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
shocking

1 Like

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Khd95(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
I hope eva propose to me else....

sadsad
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Michellla(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
its about time.D'Banj should take a cue from this

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by Flexherbal(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
You can be married and still be doing music.
Re: Banky W Announces ‘retirement’ From Music: “I Want To Get Married And Have Kids” by macino1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Life is really about choice: I wish him well.

Well, you can contact me for free Herbal Tea to be able to handle your wife satisfactorily when you get married.

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Is My Sister In The Lord – Terry G Denies Romance Rumours / I Can Accommodate Weed But Teebillz Takes Cocaine - Tiwa Savage / Which Of These Female Singers Is Sexier And Prettier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.