Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,993 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen (19687 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by abimic(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
omogin:
If Na Jonathan time this one happen, Nigeria for don scatter. I have said it before and I will say it again; buhari will leave an evil legacy behind.
And who told u it hasn't being happening all this while, Ever since the advent of the fourth Republic if not before that? one hardly sees recruitments into government agencies as these are done in shoddy ways paving way for the connected to be automatically employed. The only grouse here should be why returning to the old ways that brought us collectively as a nation to our knees? That buhari allowed this because I doubt his nephew would be employed there without a presidential clearance which one way or the other, he would have heard except he chose to turn a blind eye to it. What amazes most is that of kachukwu who just entered recently, already flexing government muscle......So, it didn't start now, no need throwing kitchen sink, it's being on since time immemorial and righting the wrong is the only way out. Thank God for Sahara reporters many claimed foolishly that they work for APC!
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by ashjay001(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
crixtex:

Guy wat do u gain by supporting a crooked politician

Which crooked politician?

If PMB, do u realise that, in spite of over 30yrs political exposure, nobody could pin a corruption charge against him and d last administration tried very hard to implicate him.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Ojiofor: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
What do expect from a party whose leader is Tinubu of course its corruption unlimited.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
CBN does not have any excuse on this. If the recruitment was not solely aimed at secrecy to the children of political elites, why did they in the course of their trying to hide everything change the names of the employees to something else? Example the daughter of atiku abubakar was made to bear her name and atiku as her dad's name was skipped and the next was to add abubakar to her name. This was a real scammed and it has been happening in almost all government sectors in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
dirtymoney:
The nigerian economy seems to work with corruption as it's driving force by default..
Fight it. The economy stands still...
Allow it... Money flows down through diffrent levels down to the grassroots.
My thoughts though.
Bros why are you deceptively deflecting attention away from the failing government. All you can contribute is that this is another case of corruption fighting back abi?
Here is a case of corruption perpetuated by those claiming to fight corruption.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by yaki84: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
abeg I wan ask question, just heard over the radio that IG wan consult minister for justice before sealing off kogi state house of assembly after the NASS gave him the directive to seal the premises?
beremx, obiagelli, passingshot, omenka, tonyebarcanista, abeg come rescue me cos I see this solomon arase as a weak thing.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
yaki84:
abeg I wan ask question, just heard over the radio that IG wan consult minister for justice before sealing off kogi state house of assembly after the NASS gave him the directive to seal the premises?
beremx, obiagelli, passingshot, omenka, tonyebarcanista, abeg come rescue me cos I see this solomon arase as a weak thing.
WELL, It is the appropriate thing to do.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by yaki84: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
WELL, It is the appropriate thing to do.

the NASS n minister who gat the exclusive powers?
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by 1miccza: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
FCC don't bother yourself it was an order from my oga at the top
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by 1miccza: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
ashjay001:

Which crooked politician?

If PMB, do u realise that, in spite of over 30yrs political exposure, nobody could pin a corruption charge against him and d last administration tried very hard to implicate him.

Have you ever thought that he might just be another smooth operator that was why no charges could be pinned on him all through??cos i am surprised at the things he has been doing,his reactions to issues and his attitude and moves...
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by phlemzy: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
It will be a stab on the faces of Nigerians if Buhari doesn't say anything tangible concerning this fraudulent recruitment. I need not hear any form of defence from Mallam Shehu Garba who got thousands of dollars from the same CBN for his BDC business. I still don't want to believe that this CHANGE is a scam in disguise.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by ashjay001(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
1miccza:

Have you ever thought that he might just be another smooth operator that was why no charges could be pinned on him all through??cos i am surprised at the things he has been doing,his reactions to issues and his attitude and moves...

Would av thought as much, but he's been too consistent over d years. Though, I'm waiting for d leaking of his asset declaration form, he seems to be hiding something.

My Dad is around his age, they seem to loose any sense of diplomacy and are entrenched in their old ways(reformed democrat my foot). Seems he is being held in check by his handlers.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by 1miccza: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
ashjay001:

Would av thought as much, but he's been too consistent over d years. Though, I'm waiting for d leaking of his asset declaration form, he seems to be hiding something.

My Dad is around his age, they seem to loose any sense of diplomacy and are entrenched in their old ways(reformed democrat my foot). Seems he is being held in check by his handlers.

Now you understand where i am coming from,let's'forget all the social media brouhaha and all,i have known this man from my days in the north,he isn't the Angel that people paint him out to be,i do know that he is vengeful and mean. I also know anyone with such trait can do the unbelievable...
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by ubijus: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
What then happens to the ordinary citizens who have dreams and are qualified to work in the central bank?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Uyo For Akwa Ibom At 30 Celebration(Photos) / Babachir Lawal Appears In Court, Pleads Not Guilty To Charges (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.