Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen (19665 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Where are those praising PMB.
APC is just an old wine in a new bottle.
I'll continue to say it APC is the biggest scam in world history
I want to read how APC blinded wailers will justify PMB's nephew's fraudulent appointment.
Even their online e-rats didn't get a slot.Pathetic.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Dcomrade(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
OK people.... let's blame GEJ grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Pidggin(f): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Keep fighting for them on social media while they groom their kids to replace them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
dustydee:
CBN should just admit it. Th recruitment was wrong. If they say it was targeted, then how was the selection done? How did they identify the skills and talents they needed without advertising it. If they were headhunted, was it a coincidence that those headhunted were children of the high and mighty? CBN was wrong and someone should account for his/her actions.
APC and PMB should. I got disappointed in PMB since the day I heard of the illegal recruitment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
9ja wahala be like 3yr old pikin reading abc or 123

Pikin.. a b c f k m
Pikin.. 1 2 3 6 9..

Mtchew for wankers..

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by debsdan92(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeria,Nigeria,Nigeria,i weep for this nation,there can never be equality in this entity of ours,George Powell's animal farm book says it all and i quote thus; 'all animals are equal,but some are more equal than the others''...Naija i hail thee,even wen caught red handed,niggas be still trying to justify their wrongs and injustice to fellow Nigerians',na wa o...#halacorruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by gen2lpat(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is bad. Why will CBN need a weiver to recruit? Recruitment should be open to all. Thus is just one amongst many reasons why the poor or middle class man/woman cannot met with the rich. They secretly recruit rich kids. This our government sucks everyday

4 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Blitz888(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why then should someone expect me to be patriotic and pay tax when it would either be stolen by the thieving ruling class or used to pay their children for doing next to nothing.. Nigerians deserve better!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Dcomrade(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
dunkem21:

You wan start something? grin
If possible oooo......their children must leave CBN and go apply for police recruitment ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Which kinda question b this. I guess its rhetoric
before nko?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by 247notire(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
“The constitution says there must be equity, equal opportunity and equal access to all manner of persons. The constitution gives all the states of the federation equal opportunity to be employed,” he said.

“For the fact that you are Atiku’ son; a minister or president’s daughter does not disqualify you from getting job anywhere in Nigeria, so far as you follow due process and you have the requisite qualification.”

The above excerpt and quote gave me goose pimples.

How could he be bold to say this? You secretly hire only the children of top politicians and this is what this animal can say?! angry

If it were in China you would be on death row by now for saying this!

The problem with Nigeria today is Nigerians, we are too docile and take every kind of BS embarassed

We should be calling for this animal's head by now undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
MKO4ever:

Broda, nor be today cbn don dey do secret recruitment. Have you ever heard/seen any cbn job advert before?
That should not be happening in this chains,i mean,change government.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by pabloid(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
omogin:
If Na Jonathan time this one happen, Nigeria for don scatter. I have said it before and I will say it again; buhari will leave an evil legacy behind.
If i catch buhari in my dreams i will kill him. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by franconian: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
MKO4ever:

Broda, nor be today cbn don dey do secret recruitment. Have you ever heard/seen any cbn job advert before?

Admittedly, change is a scam because we are still very much on the old system of doing things. Nothing has really changed for good.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by pabloid(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
All youths in Nigeria should come out in their numbers in all state capitals. Buhari is a crook. Crook budget crook remita crook minister of petroleum and foreign affairs crook dollar selling cartel crook everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Alanzazani: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is mind boggling the way the youth come here defending our crooked politicians. They don't care about the common man. Its just them and their cronies that will benefit from your sweat and blood. I spent 7 hoursonna fuel queue today and didn't get fuel eventually. I didn't see Kachukwu's car there or buhari's car. The elites are the problem of the common man the quicker that sinks in the better we get our act together as youths. Its not only CBN. I know two organisationsthay have recruited secretly as we speak

5 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Alanzazani: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is mind boggling the way the youth come here defending our crooked politicians. They don't care about the common man. Its just them and their cronies that will benefit from your sweat and blood. I spent 7 hoursonna fuel queue today and didn't get fuel eventually. I didn't see Kachukwu's car there or buhari's car. The elites are the problem of the common man the quicker that sinks in the better we get our act together as youths. Its not only CBN. I know two organisations that have recruited secretly as we speak
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by nasty45(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kindly close down this parastatal and many others.. Bunch of redundant staff
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Melkizedek(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
The more things 'change' the more they remain the same..na the same people...give their online minions jollof rice to sate their hunger..then fix their own in the corridors of power grin I love one naijeriya

2 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
And na dem dem the political class dey say we the ordinary people should be self employed whileas they give their children government jobs through the back door.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even with all this, stil some hypocrites elits from west naija will still n't find it wrong...I weep for my country
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Walexsammy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
MKO4ever:

yeah, doesn't mean it should continue nah, shey nah era of 'change' be this
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by princessbeauty: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Dharniel:
could there have been any possibility that the president nephew was recruited without the president's consent
If he was recruited without the presidents consent, will he not still be aware after the recruitment? He can't wash clean on this...
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by biafranrealson: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2016
some of the reasons why we wish to opt out of this contraption called country. yesterday look at the scene in Kaduna stadium where some of the monkeys in the zoo have to climb the score board,flood light , roof etc to watch match in a roughy pitch ,lines not marked. compare to a stadium in carpe Verde a tiny island. we are cursed

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Leke001: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2016
hmmn!...my legs are crossed and waiting for the change o!
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by magaliyu(f): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2016
You should ask yourself who is the head of the CBN? and what is his motive for doing so.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by jacksol(m): 1:25am On Mar 27, 2016
dirtymoney:
The nigerian economy seems to work with corruption as it's driving force by default..
Fight it. The economy stands still...
Allow it... Money flows down through diffrent levels down to the grassroots.
My thoughts though.

Very interesting thought.
But what percentage of the graft money "flows" down to the grassroots?
I'd say very little, and that's why such systems aren't sustainable.

1 Like

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Jico87: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Love Machine:
And na dem dem the political class dey say we the ordinary people should be self employed whileas they give their children government jobs through the back door.

In addition still make interest rate high so we can not even lend money to be the entrepreneurs sef and give this loan to the elites with soft landing. GOD help us

3 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by kido24(m): 1:44am On Mar 27, 2016
I c no difference BTW APC and PDP govt, just some old idiots swapping parties during & after elections in oda 2 keep power #cluelessAPCgovt.
Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by opribo(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2016
If this is found to be true, then the only way the PMB govt will be seen to serious with its anti corruption campaign is to ensure that the top hierarchy of the CBN is immediately flushed away and prosecuted forthrightly. Anything short of that means govt complicity which automatically rubbishes and end the anti corruption campaign.
Simple and short.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by dfrost: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2016
MKO4ever:

I've seen and even applied. Between 2012 and 2014 I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Character Commission ‘unaware’ Of Waiver For CBN 2015 Secret Recruitmen by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2016
opribo:
If this is found to be true, then the only way the PMB govt will be seen to serious with its anti corruption campaign is to ensure that the top hierarchy of the CBN is immediately flushed away and prosecuted forthrightly. Anything short of that means govt complicity which automatically rubbishes and end the anti corruption campaign.
Simple and short.

There's NO such thing as an anti- corruption campaign. It's all a lie; a very big lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.