Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. (2050 Views)

CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs / Why Is Pound Outstripping Dollars In Nigeria / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. by Clementoke(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just started some investment online but I can not keep looking for someone to trade the dollars with when I want to withdraw the money for use in naira. Please can someone tell me how to change dollars in perfect money account to naira online?. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. by ckmayoca: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Clementoke:
Just started some investment online but I can not keep looking for someone to trade the dollars with when I want to withdraw the money for use in naira. Please can someone tell me how to change dollars in perfect money account to naira online?. Thanks.

You sell it to those who sells PM and bitcoin and they pay u with cash.
Re: Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. by dazojay(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
U can sell to us 08064515190
Re: Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. by casyrotts(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Clementoke:
before them scam you https://www.nairaland.com/3012981/welcome-swiftfundstm-customer-service-thread

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Distributors Urgently Needed / How Elon Musk Became A Billionaire From Being A Poor South African Boy / Cab Services In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.