Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

What's The Origin Of Bunnies And Eggs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Origin Of Bunnies And Eggs? (627 Views)

An Explanation To Show The Origin Of Demons And Witchcraft / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / To Atheists: Tell Us About The Origin Of The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Origin Of Bunnies And Eggs? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2016
I know some natural haters would oppose me but I think this Easter celebration calls for questioning.

We all know unlike Christmas, Easter is among the only celebrations recorded in the Bible for us to celebrate.

The question now is, where in the Bible did anyone use Easter eggs and Easter bunnies? Don't you think there's something fishy? Remember Satan always wants to catch us in any way he can. Consider these symbols and you'll know they don't even match resurrection.

Christmas sef.... Christmas, although not bad, calls for questioning as well. Who is Santa Claus? Where did the application of Christmas trees into the celebration originate from?

Please before you do something people (or perhaps everyone) does, try to make sure you know it's right. From me, happy Easter oooo but please don't apply these eggs/bunnies since you don't know their origin

Re: What's The Origin Of Bunnies And Eggs? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I know some natural haters would oppose me but I think this Easter celebration calls for questioning.

We all know unlike Christmas, Easter is among the only celebrations recorded in the Bible for us to celebrate.

The question now is, where in the Bible did anyone use Easter eggs and Easter bunnies? Don't you think there's something fishy? Remember Satan always wants to catch us in any way he can. Consider these symbols and you'll know they don't even match resurrection.

Christmas sef.... Christmas, although not bad, calls for questioning as well. Who is Santa Claus? Where did the application of Christmas trees into the celebration originate from?

Please before you do something people (or perhaps everyone) does, try to make sure you know it's right. From me, happy Easter oooo but please don't apply these eggs/bunnies since you don't know their origin

Re: What's The Origin Of Bunnies And Eggs? by darnley16(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2016
GIYF (Google is your friend). Buh bro seriously , look it up on the internet its all there, its adultration and all

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/03/16 / The Door To Hell: An Everlasting Burning Crater / Begging Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.