Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland (7036 Views)

Dangote's Business Circle Are All Yoruba And Indians / Why Are Nigerians Called "Black People" While Indians Are Called "Indians"? / Tf? Indians Worship Calf Born With Human Facial Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Btw im not here to defend Indians. Yes there is racism in India. But it varies according to ppl and place.

You are more likely to face racism in the North than in the South for e.g.
Guyman,majority of indians are racist,leave story.that is the way they are engineer,they believe they are suprerior to the blacks.
Have been working with indians for years,am yet to see a nice and non racist indians.they are so pathetic.
I wish wecan send them all out of our country.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Hoshea: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Kindly dont involve me in ra.ce discussions. Read the comments on the video and that video was made by so-called "racist Indians". Also majority Indians are dark skinned and by the way there are many Africans especially Nigerians and Sudanese studying in Indian universities both in India and here in the Gulf. Ask them how they are treated.

Most of my friends are Africans and we are like brothers and sisters. It depends on individuals and upbringing.

Me i dont gyv a fvck about skin color. I only care for tribe and brotherhood. Without dark skinned Indians we cannot perform our religious ceremonies for my ethnic group.

First of all the University level treatment is alright. Its just becoz of some Nigerian drug dealer and prostitute both in India and especially here in the United Arab Emirates that is spoiling your name . And past association with 419 scams.

I feel very sad for the hell Nigerian women are going through here. I am half in mind to approach Nigerian embassy here in Abu Dhabi about the issue. Kindly protect your women atleast for your respective tribes. Stop objectifying your women for Gods sake. 70 percent prostitute here r Africans out of which majority are Nigerians and Ghanians. Some are very young and are going through . Please help them.

The worst bit is when African men here themselves use their women. I have seen with my own eyes. 1 South African dude. I understand there is poverty but this is not the way.

Man! India men treat their women worse than African men towards Africa women, gang rape in public, hangings etc. I agree Africans are fvcked up, but do not act like y'all are some civilized society whilst we know ye.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiN0SZPXlAk

India’s Racism Against Africans Exposed

On May 20, a 23-year-old Congolese was stoned to death in Vasant Kunj over an auto ride. In Hyderabad, the following week, a Nigerian was hit with an iron rod after a spat over parking. And few days later, seven Africans were attacked in Chhatarpur’s Rajpur Khurd village.

The government and the police have denied a racist angle and termed the attacks “minor scuffles” and “isolated incidents”. But, we found deep bigotry and racism.
Watch the video to find out.
Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
IndianBwoy:

Kindly dont involve me in ra.ce discussions. Read the comments on the video and that video was made by so-called "racist Indians". Also majority Indians are dark skinned and by the way there are many Africans especially Nigerians and Sudanese studying in Indian universities both in India and here in the Gulf. Ask them how they are treated.

Most of my friends are Africans and we are like brothers and sisters. It depends on individuals and upbringing.

Me i dont gyv a fvck about skin color. I only care for tribe and brotherhood. Without dark skinned Indians we cannot perform our religious ceremonies for my ethnic group.

First of all the University level treatment is alright. Its just becoz of some Nigerian drug dealer and prostitute both in India and especially here in the United Arab Emirates that is spoiling your name . And past association with 419 scams.

I feel very sad for the hell Nigerian women are going through here. I am half in mind to approach Nigerian embassy here in Abu Dhabi about the issue. Kindly protect your women atleast for your respective tribes. Stop objectifying your women for Gods sake. 70 percent prostitute here r Africans out of which majority are Nigerians and Ghanians. Some are very young and are going through . Please help them.

The worst bit is when African men here themselves use their women. I have seen with my own eyes. 1 South African dude. I understand there is poverty but this is not the way.
My friend will you keep quiet. Isn't that the excuse you people always give in order to continue displaying your racist selfs. I'm not a racist but i can consider it if it means just meting it out to only Indians. You people are the worst of the worst. What annoys me most is that our government is not doing anything to pay back everything here in our country.

1 Like

Re: Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland by davidif: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Wow!!! So sad and pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Someone To Teach Me American Accent / Darapo Mo Egbe Omo Yoruba Atata (odua) Lori Fesibukuu? / Nnamdi Kanu - Radio Biafra, Voice Of Free Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.